t.Imperials with no reading comprehension

it's the switch version

*bans your Divine*
heh nothin personnel Stormcucks

>not being Cyrodiil's son
>not a dragonborn
I'd rather follow the Potentate

BOW DOWN TO THE TENTH DIVINE

"...madness is merry, and merriment's might, when the jester comes calling with his knife in the night..."

kek

>ywn be the personal plaything of a beautiful Altmer sorceress who uses restoration magic to keep you hard for hours or even days at a time

*prolongs your Civil War*

Please user my heart can only take so much. It's a fucking crime Altmer women aren't given more appreciation. There are definitely some qts in Skyrim. Hell some of the generic Justicars are cuter than most of the NPCs.

curb stomping these fucks was the best part of skyrim

Reminder the Thalmor do not represent all Altmer!

That's one dark Altmer

They absolutely represent all Altmer. Are you insane?

Night of Green Flames my dude. The Thalmor have and will kill other Altmer that resist them.

That doesn't mean that Altmer aren't the same kind of Nord hating cunts that the Thalmor are.

That doesn't mean they want to genocide all human races either. Fucking Windhelm has four Altmer citizens that not only willingly live there but do just fine without any trouble from the Nords.

Now on the Nintendo Switch for the mere price of 60$!

This is literally just a human with marginally different eyes and ears. Can't even call that fucking thing an elf.

I will never forget the day that I realized that RIKKE, Tullis' second-in-command (the imperial equivalent of Galmar Stone-Fist) is the VERY SAME BITCH overseeing the executions in Helgen.
When I realized that I literally dropped my helmet in game so that my face would be unobstructed, and then I chopped off her fucking head.
It was the ONLY time that I can recall when a charachter actually looked at the incoming sword with a look of horror on their face.
I have no love for the storm-cloaks, and the Empire is honestly not wrong to be doing what they're doing.
But fuck the Thalmor, fucking elvish bastards

On a related note, is there any data showing which Civil War side was picked based off console? I'm curious.

Well no
You literally killed that bitch if you follow Ralof in the intro

>That doesn't mean they want to genocide all human races either
It absolutely does, Mer are genocidal monsters that are just biding their time until it's the perfect moment to kill every human they possibly can.

t.Pelinal

Who knows, probably Imperial though because every single thing I see on other sites about Imperial vs. Stormcloak is "imperial becuase nords r racist >:("

I don't recall this at all but the Wikipedia says nothing about Rikke being at Helgen.
That said, they have the same voice actor and their both imperials, Tullius was at Helgen personally...
I have no problem role-playing the game like this
Also I really don't remember killing a woman on Ralof's path. I remember killing the torturer in the basement but not he woman.

Yeah, most console plebs picked Iron Man

If you follow Ralof you run into that same Imperial Captain who ordered your execution. In fact she's the first enemy you run into because you NEED to get a key from her to progress.

Wrong, just an user that likes to play as a Nord.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Imperial_Captain

>Not getting a qt Mer wife, NORD'D-ing her every night to get a bunch of barbarian Mer children

t. Mer woman

Stop worshiping Talos.

Only if I get a Thalmor wife.

>Your son calls me "Talos" too

wait wut

Faralda best vanilla Altmer waifu

worship the Thalmor.

Skyrim is for the Nords. The only good Altmer is a raped Altmer.

>There are actually people here that would rather side with filthy bearfucking nords or dumbass imperials instead of the Altmer master race

I hope the Thalmor wipe away every single one of you.

NOOO!! Skyrim is for everyone!!

Altmer are fucking trash both lore wise and gameplay wise.

That can be arranged.

Now that SKSE64 is out, is SE worth modding?

Other way around, dummy. A friendless Skyrim and Empire is a boon for the Thalmor.

Altmer travel in packs, it's almost impossible to rape one.

Kill the rest of the pack first, it isn't hard.

But what if the entire pack is composed of Altmer women?

>it's almost impossible to rape JUST one.
FTFY

I guess you'll have to impregnate us all then, user.

>us

giv altmer pusy

Altmer would call you a disgusting beast while you ram them, why would you want that?

because it's hot

This. Do you REALLY want an Altmer to call you a disgusting animal just after you emptied your balls inside her womb?

Or for an Altmer to call you a human bastard as you fuck him like a wild animal?

They have good lore, but they're literal garbage in-lore. They're just chasing some unattainable "muh good old days" dream forever.

I think they saw End of Evangelion one too many times and thought, "yeah that sounds good"

>literal garbage in-lore
>Altmer Mages were so powerful Tiber Septim needed Numidium to conquer them, and even then Summerset Isle is still fighting Numidium in a fucked up timeline.

Altmer rule, humans drool.

Altmer drool over human dick.

Go get turned into tang ya insufferable s'wit

False rumors and lies spread by human cock hungry Altmer.

dont mind if i do

Yeah user....I can tell you about the Rebellion

An excellent dental plan.

>It's a fucking crime Altmer women aren't given more appreciation.

It's because they're too tall.

Lisa needs braces

Truth and facts spread by Thalmor agents and various other Altmer. Even the males will disregard their sexuality to hop on a Nord dick.

That's what's hot about it. Altmer women are even taller than Nord men.

Are they? I never remember them being that tall.

>get owned by Reman and his snakemen samurai
Wow

Lies and slander.

lore wise Altmer are the tallest race in Tamriel

The only good altmer in Skyrim was Niranye from windhelm.

Truth and reverence

Yes, Altmer are the tallest race and Altmer females have the same value as men.

In Morrowind/Oblivion they're 1.1 height and in Skyrim they're 1.08 height. Nords are 1.06 height in Morrowind/Oblivion and 1.03 height in Skyrim.

What about legate fasendil?

Huh, well that's nice to know. I really should read up on the Elder Scrolls lore.

>nords r racist

Reminder that Ulfric keeps the Dunmer and Argonians separated from each other because they'd kill each other otherwise.

What was Ulfric's Tax Policy?

I'd give her some fillings for free if you know what I mean

He also allows Altmer and Dunmer to live in Windhelm despite Nords hating them with a passion.

Are you talking shit about my waifu Faralda?

Those daedra worshiping sum will be lucky to make it into the next game.

It would be a shame if they don't. It is always enjoyable to spank merrish troublemakers. It never gets old.

Reminder that Ulfric is a Thalmor pawn and the Nords are just playing directly into their hands. A race this stupid should be prevented from breeding.

They treat us rather well too.

It's amazing how people always reference the dossier to damn Ulfric yet never actually read it.

Your poor understanding of the dossier is not a reason for the Nords not to breed.
On the other hand you should consider a vasectomy as being a brainlet can be passed on.
Would you want to do that to your own flesh and blood?

Dumb Nord.

90% for Dunmer refugees

t.read one page of the dossier and didn't read the rest

Scared piss skin.
Day of the axe soon.

t.doesn't want to admit that his favourite faction is full of retards

wait what did you mean by this

They don't have anything.
Do they give the Nords their stuff back little by little?

He meant nothing, just another retard who saw the word "asset" and automatically assumes Ulfric is a "pawn" of the Thalmor (when in reality that's exactly what the Empire is), and refuses to read the parts of the dossier that say Ulfirc has cut off all communication and is uncooperative.

AD "You signed a treaty now go invade Skyrim"
EMP Looks up and wipes mouth "Yes Master"
AD "Excellent now show me what that mouth is for again"
EMP wipes away tear

Thalmor want the civil war to continue in a state of perpetual stalemate for as long as possible, which is why they tried to bail Ulfric out of being executed. Some numbnuts take this to mean that they want a Stormcloak victory, but if you actually read the dossier in its entirety it clearly states they just want the war to drag on for as long as possible and have no interest in either side winning.