So what's the gameplay like

>so what's the gameplay like

I know you fags hate this current wojack meme but man it really pisses me off when people ask this question instead of checking youtube gameplay, like why do people do this?

Because looking is one thing and asking people's opinions on how the game feels is another.

>hey man I really like Game: Game Edition, it's great
>oh really, what's it like?
>FUCKING GOOGLE IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT GOD DAMN FUCKING RETARD

>people's opinions on how the game feels is another.

Why do you trust anons opinions over your own? Like why do you want to be shilled something?

It's faster to get a person's sweeping statement on it, and it's also nice to know how it feels to play from someone who's had a hands on experience with the game.

>It's faster to get a person's sweeping statement on it

>the gameplay is smooth and great and combat is deep and has high skill ceiling etc.

This the type of shit most people say on here, just a waste of time

To get an opinion on the gameplay from someone who's played the game. You're the retard, OP.

>To get an opinion on the gameplay from someone who's played the game.

Literally can be achieved on Youtube and atleast this way you KNOW the guy actually played the game unlike the blatant shills and vague comments like on here.

>Doesn't have the game
>Hasn't played it at all
>I'll just trust my own opinion on it

Oh right. Forgot this was Sup Forums

>Always has some raging fucking faggot doing gay as fuck commentary over it
>Majority of gameplay vids are made by retarded casuals who don't showcase a game's full potential
>If you watch early-game stuff you won't see the game's full potential even if the player is good due to difficulty curvature and locked abilities
>If you watch late-game stuff you're opening yourself up to spoilers

Think of your favourite game, go watch some youtube gameplay, and tell me whether it represents what you like about the game.

How's a gaming journalist or e-celeb any better?

>I know you hate this meme
then stop posting it faggot

People need to make sure they're conforming so when they post about it later they don't get shitposted into oblivion for buying what Sup Forums considers wrong

Well a proper vid would be seeing someone go over the mechanics of the game while he's actually playing it.

It's better because you see the content yourself.

You're actually braindead.

Sup Forums is one of the most hostile and argumentative boards on Sup Forums if not the entire fucking internet, the amount of infighting eclipses most other places. Anyone who thinks Sup Forums has one opinion on anything needs to lurk moar or fuck off.

Uh because they want hear other people opinions?

>he can't tell the difference between shitposting and the actual general opinion here

Pleb. Also Sup Forums is the most hostile board, they'll ban you from all boards if your image isn't 2d despite post related to anime.

>anything I disagree with is shitposting and any opinion that sometimes gets shitposted is never genuinely held by others
You're a fucking moron.

I'm socially retarded so I ask questions that I could otherwise answer on my own by searching just to start a conversation.

Shitposting is when you say uninformed shit to rile up people. That's not actual opinion.

>watching a boxing match is the same as asking a boxer about the match

>Well a proper vid would be seeing someone go over the mechanics of the game while he's actually playing it.
Can you point out one video like this that also isn't excessively long?

> He doesn't understand enough about what he likes to describe it to people

You're part of the reason the absolute state of [thing] is declining.

You're a fucking moron who can't comprehend what you read.

Because people want to know what the game is like from other anons with their own opinions. Also this