You ever play vidya with your siblings, Sup Forums? What games did you play?

You ever play vidya with your siblings, Sup Forums? What games did you play?

timesplitters 2 is what I remember most

Who did you play it with? TS2 was a staple in our household.

We played doctor. It was pretty lewd.

Mostly Mario Party and Mario Kart with my normiesister

she also enjoys ace attorney and sometimes I helped her

no she's a bitch

dead or alive 3 with my two sisters
they mained kasumi and ayane and i mained christie

>stop. fucking. spamming that.
>So what, throws are in the game, fag.

What system was that on?

Me and my younger brother used to play Goldeneye. He would sometimes stop in the middle of a game and say "no don't kill me let's be friends" and then we'd stare at each other's character for 2 seconds and then I'd shoot him and then he'd scream.

Tekken Tag Tournament & WWE Shut your mouth

I played street fighter four with my brother just two days ago, we play pretty much every game that we own that has local multiplayer together.

I have 2 brothers, so if the game wasn't multiplayer we wouldn't really buy it which sucked but those days were the best.

>Hours of TMNT IV Turtles in Time trying to beat the game
>Getting salty at god damn Akuma and Honda in SF2
>Unlocking all characters in Smash Melee by playing Matches
>Playing those dank and shitty WWF games and Picking Stone Cold and The Rock
>Unlocking everything for Cap Vs SNK 2 raging at Shin Akuma
>Playing MVC 2 and spamming fucking "ICEBEAM" and Magnetos Popcorn Special

Wish I could go back to those days.

The golden era of fighting games was so goddamn good for brothers.

Can you elaborate? Please?

Me and my brother bet gears of war 1 and 2 co-op campaign on insanity

I played Super Smash Bros with my little sister, maybe Mario Party sometimes.

My younger brother on the other hand would play Chameleon Twist, and fairly often he'd get farther than me. When he got a PS2 we'd trade off on Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion or Battle For Bikini Bottom and do some Lego Star Wars co-op, maybe some DDR but the dance pads kinda sucked. He doesn't have much time for games these days though since he's been busy with school football.

In Pokemon D/P, my older brother cheated me and I traded a legendary for his Steelix he just caught in Victory Road. Lucky for me, he didn't know that Steelix's defense stat is through the roof, so I always wrecked his legendary team with it.

My brother and I are about to play Warframe together.

Good lick, user.

dad and i use to play golden eye. when i was smaller i had trouble in teen age mutant ninja turtles in the dam part nes.

Everyone has trouble with the dam level. It's fucking horseshit.

I spent a lot of time watching my brother play rock band, oblivion, and skyrim, while I hung out with him and played warcraft 3 on my laptop.
We also spent a lot of time playing super smash bros. An absurd amount of time. Played other nintendo stuff too. Shout out to baldurs gate dark alliance

My sister and I play World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck every once in a blue moon. One of the few retro games with proper coop mechanics.

My brother and I use to play a good amount of n64 games like mario party and battletanks but mainly just hanged out while one of us played a game.

If we do play its mainly Overwatch now.

Me and sister used to play a ton of casual-friendly Nintendo games like Super Mario Kart, Kirby Dream Land 3 and later on Mario Party.
Though the favourite thing I remember we used to play was with each other.