It's dead, Jim.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/614988/24ddd51415/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they mention the grinding, lootboxes, and microtransactions that will definitely come back?

and people will still buy it because its star wars.

Nah, easily an 8/10. It'll get even better when they release all that FREE content on the backs of whales from Reddit.

The fuck are you talking about 6.5 is above average. Means it's a decent game, how is it dead "LE JIM"?

>6.5 is above average
>from IGN
>for a AAA game

Fuck EA, they're only removing the microtransactions because they couldn't get away with it and their shareholders were up in arms, we all know what their intentions are.

Just like the movies and the merchandise!

>6.5
>above average
Did you go school? That's not even a C- you idiot

DELUSIONAL

If the Last Jedi sucks, even the normies will cash out.

5 is no longer average. Average for a AAA game now is about 7.5 or 8.

>user says, demonstrating am understanding of math equal to that of middle schooler.

>Literally anything free from EA
Nigga what? I'll agree that whales and cash shops are fine when companies use the money they generate to make a better experience for everyone. EA uses the money they generate to leapfrog to more extreme methods of making money they can snort off a hookers asshole.

>Mom, a 65% is a good grade! stop hitting me!

Reddit fucking hates it tho, idiot

>average is the same as median

>play it for 2 hours
>realize it's a boring heap of garbage
>request refund
>mfw the customer support is literally -LITERALLY- copy pasting every single sentence they respond with

Look at the release schedule retard, FREE heroes, FREE maps, FREE star cards. It's the age of Battlefront 2, baby, it's more free than a night with your mommy.

>not knowing where the quote comes from
Fuck off underageB& immigrant

Ironic shilling is still shilling, faggot.

How long until Sup Forums starts praising it then?

I really believe EA is paying people to come to Sup Forums to try and salvage the reputation of this shit show. But it surprises me main stream game sites are shitting on it so hard. There has to be more going on behind the scenes.

>6.5 of out 10
>65%, a D grade

Looks like you didn't even go to middle school.

Haven you not been any of the other BF2 threads? It's been happening.

It's cute to me that you're still so optimistic and full of life.

All it needs to be is semi passable, made by committee fan service and they'll eat it ala Rogue one and TFA.

>takes customer support 20 minutes to tell me they cant just exchange me battlefront 2 for battlefield 1 because the guy has to google translate everything and then copy paste responses

>IGN: 6.5

what? in the PS Store they literally praised the game.

Shit that hit home.

>user, I came here to talk to you about your essay
>you told me that it was unfair to give your paper a 5 out 10, because your paper was "at least average"
>you see, grading a paper is on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being very little effort and skill, and 10 being superb effort and skill
>don't confuse this with your grade average, which is an average of all of your grades on individual assignments in the class
>so, a 5 out of 10 on an essay is an average essay, but a 5 out of 10 in a grade point average is not
>I think you might need to take remedial math classes

Who knew IGN had it in them to reject money for a review. Maybe EA was just too cheap and didn't pay enough

>it will still sell 10 million after christmas

>it's a user posts retarded shit but think's he has the high ground post

>they didn't get the 10 hour trial
>call other people stupid

>65% on a test is a D

Are you all Chinese or something?

in b4 you start screeching samefag because you're too new to have the id plugin

>blatant p2w in full price titles is "okay"

>bought the $80 version
Lmao.

WAH WAH WHY ISNT THIS AN ECHO CHAMBER LIKE REDDIT WHERE WE CAN ALL GANG UP AND FEEL LIKE WERE FIGHTING THE EMPIRE XD

A 6.5 from IGN basically translates to like a 3 or a 4.

I-is t-there a doujin of a mom beating her kid for bad grades and then hatefucking him as punishment?

>star trek quote announcing the death of a star wars game
Excellent

>le jim
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>6.5/10 is not 65%, or a D grade
Enlighten me oh wise one.

trial doesnt come from the deluxe edition you fucking ape

>you get a free trial that lasts 10 hours if you have a $5 EA/Origin pass
>the pass also gives you a discount on the game that makes the money back if you decide to buy it
>you get tons of other free stuff with the pass too.

you guys do know that battlefront got shit on so if they shill it's way too obvious, they're just saving their own selves even if they give destiny and cod high scores it's because those games didn't receive negative flak from the majority

exhentai.org/g/614988/24ddd51415/

It literally says "okay" in the image, you delusional retard. Also FUCK EA. And fuck Disney for turning Star Wars into shit just because they're greedy jews.

but 65% is a D grade, and that's exactly what he was saying, you fucking neogaf immigrant. A D grade is not passing in a civilized country.

>implying EA cares

The game has already made the budget back and then some. Profit is all EA cares about and they succeeded in this regard despite Reddit downvoting EA's comment.

I'll make sure to remember that the next time i purchase Great EA Products through the fantastic Origin Platform.

>post yfw didn't fall for EA's jewish tricks

BASED
A
S
E
D

If you really think a company doesn't care about bad PR you need to get your head out of your ass.

you're like the fucking spergy kid in econ 101 who goes on about the invisible hand before dropping out after one semester

I'm so fucking confused as to what's going on in this string of responses other than the dipshit who called a 65% a c.

Depends on how the assignment is weighted. On a high school math exam, where everyone whose not stupid is going to get at least a 70, a 50 is not average. But in a video game review, in an industry where just as many really good games get released as really bad ones, an average game should land at 5.

who the fuck is jim

Of course IGN is going to tank this, after all the press coverage a low score is guaranteed to bring in clicks, probably more than what EA was offering.

Maybe if you are retarded.

EA is probably scared shitless right now, they made a big enough stink to have disney tell them to cut the shit. if you don't think that scared the fuck out of them then you're clueless.

Thanks user that'll do why are sexualized childhood traumas the best faps ?

I don't think you realize how big EA is.

Please shill some more, anyone daft enough to purchase this game deserves it.

What the fuck does passing school grades have anything to do with video game ratings? Because they both use percentages? Why would letter grades apply in the first place?

Also if you don't know the Star Trek reference in the OP then don't respond to me because I just don't think we're going have anything in common

>they made a big enough stink to have disney tell them to cut the shit
Did they really? Big if true.

EA has billions of dollars because of all the normalfags that buy all EA games, the people who just don't care. They could easily tell Disney to fuck off and be fine. I'm not defending EA in any way, just saying you are underestimating the size and financial power of EA.

I don't think you realize how big disney is. Ea is small time.

>yfw you didnt fall for this shit

if a game gets anything less than an 8 from a reviewer it's basically mediocre shite
this is how it has always worked

>anyone daft enough to purchase a game they enjoy deserves to observe marketers try and advertise a product they have already purchased
?

>a AAA game gets a sub-7 score from IGN
I-is it really that bad???

if the normies didn't cash out after the prequels they're not going to cash out if the last jedi sucks.

besides disney is going to do episodes 10-12 probably (is there any doubt at this point?) and rion johnson is doing an entirely new trilogy which means they must like what he did with TLJ. especially since they've had no problem firing directors so far, even in the middle of shooting.

if normies haven't gotten sick of capeshit by now they're not going to get sick of 2 star wars movies every year which seems to be the direction they're heading.

>IGN gave God Hand a 3 and it's one of the greatest beat em ups of all time
Maybe reviewers are just retarded

Fools and their money

i don't think you realize how much the star wars license is worth and how bad it is to have disney personally call you because you're fucking up.
yea it was right before they turned off the micro transactions in battlefront 2
if they lost the license heads would roll at EA, the star wars liscense is worth a shit ton.

To put this in context, half the t-shirts I own have something Star Wars on 'em, I've got a 6" figure collection worth well over $1000+ i.e. I'm a huge Star Wars fan that spends money on the merch
I'm not buying this piece of shit game

No way EA is big enough to tell Disney to fuck off.

They would just revoke the license, and EA would lose out on tons.

After that, they could tel FIFA and the NFL to fuck off too, and what will they have left?

>EA loses star wars license
>"whatever, we have another yearly FIFA, Madden, and NBA Live on deck, and that's just our sports franchises
it would mean nothing and you know it, there are enough casual retards in the world to ensure EA games will always print money with very little effort

>They could easily tell Disney to fuck off and be fine

Yeah, but God Hand is clearly not the kind of game the western reviewer could appreciate, this is right up their alley and it still got shit on.

The only game they makes that matters. Chell

Not gonna lie, former Star Wars fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching EA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Don't worry dude, it's just these mongoloids

That think 5 is a fucking passing grade, in the video game industry where 7s has been the average since the 2000s. You just can't fix stupid apparently.

I guess our American education system failed this one.

If EA loses the license heads will roll in their management division, i don't think you understand how much the star wars name and having exclusive rights to make star wars games is worth.

Yeah right, just like for Transformers and the DC movies.

>yfw you know better than to expect EA to give out a decent game

Absolutely seething.

But the average game doesn't get 5s, they mostly go between 7 to 7.5.
By your logic and statistics, that puts BF2 as below average just on this review

>underage dumbass thinks EA can tell The Mouse to fuck off

Fuckin nice.

median=/=average
literally return to elementary school.

This post is a trainwreck

What game ? The screenshot doesn't say a thing and i don't go to IGN
Battlefront II ?

Looks like EA hasn't paid IGN this time.

He did mention middle school. The only courses that require C as a passing grade are Gordon Rule courses, while the rest are D. Gordon Rule courses are primarily found in college writing and mathematic courses. If you're going to get mad over dumb shit, at least make sure you have guaranteed victory.