Be honest...

Be honest, nobody really cares about loot boxes or micro transactions all this controversy over battlefront is because you can’t stand the protagonist being a strong BLACK woman. Sorry racists, video games aren’t your safe space anymore!

Your silence speaks volumes.

>Pajeets are blacks now
1st person plural pronoun

she's Indian

Versio isn't black. At least I don't think so. I can see why you'd say that based on that picture though.

Your diversity shield never works. It didn't work for Andromeda. It won't work for Battlefront.

how much do they pay you to push this crap?

You're baiting, but I'll play along anyway.
>BLACK
She's not black. Though I wouldn't doubt that some fucks somewhere pretend she is.
>Woman
The last three Star Wars protags have been female. Rey, Jin Orso, and Versio have been the protagonists back to back. There's also the bucket load of waifus that comic and book authors are trying to peddle now that the going is hot for Star Wars chicks. The franchise is basically just one giant Waifu War between a bunch of soy boy beta males, its actually kind of incredible.
I keep saying this, but only a few people seem to get it.
>Safe Space
"a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm."
People need to stop using words they don't understand. Basically all of Sup Forums save for maybe the Gondola threads on /wsg/ are confrontational as fuck. That's the exact opposite of a safe space.

>was excited for empire story
>don't care about loot boxes. it's inevitable and will succeed like net nuetralities repeal in December(or later ...etc etc)
>marketers assure that it's 100% empire story

>nope its redemption. muh evil empire and the evil straight cis white males.

trash.

>nu-EU
>waifus
Nah, if anything fanfic tier Mary Sues like that nigress that apparentely founded the First Order.

>but what about the good things the empire did?!

>Strong Black woman

What a moron, she is latino you retard.

I didnt even know the protag was female, let alone a PoC. I just had literally no interest in the game enough to even bother looking that up

>only 13 posts

Thank you Sup Forums, you're better than I thought

Why did they make her face so ugly?

Cool senpai. Don't care about how evil they are. I want to play them

>progression is tied to RNG lootboxes
fuck you

Nah, fuck them. I don't wanna play with unlucky people.

Oh god I need to poop so bad

>fanfic tier mary sues.
That the creators want to fuck.

I'm so glad Andromeda crashed and burned.
I think after years of anger from ME3 I can be at peace knowing that the ME series has been killed.

>black

She clearly isn't black. Having tan skin doesn't make someone black.

>Soyboys wanting to fuck le independent stronk womyn feminist fantasy
On a second thought, it checks out.