Diablo ii lod

remaster soon

Nah, it'll have to wait till 2019.

D2 has to be completely rebalanced or else it'll just be hammerdins, smiters, and lit sorc.

>shitty, cartoony wow graphics
>werewolf makes Wile E. Coyote noises when dying
No thanks.

Not before the first.

REMAKE WHEN?

You got your "remake" in D3 with that speshul retard filter.

>High fantasy skills on melee classes
>A bunch of useless magic items people won't even look at
>Fast paced action ripping through enemies
I'll wait for another remake instead.

It would be a dream come true but I don't have faith in Blizzard to not fuck it up. Also Diablo 1 fags need to fuck off.

>D2 HD comes out
>Blizzard doesnt let you play pre 1.10 because "they know best"

make it 1.09

i don't trust blizzard anymore to do anything

Plugy made the originals already perfect minus the insane drops for the best runes

What's the Diablo's fans opinion on Median? Too quirky? Fast paced?

1 really deserves a remake

You wanted it to be "loli"?

>Median

fun and a completely different game from the originals

Diablo 4: Back to the Roots fucking when?

Too much of a meme to ever be taken seriously. At first glance it looks like a high school project gone horribly awry, but if you actually sink your teeth into it the changes that were made and the things that were added just don't feel very satisfying to interact with. Also, the screen becomes an even bigger clusterfuck than it already was.

lit sorcs won't exist till after like 5000+ hours of botting.

Next Blizzcon

Played it a long time ago and remember it added some really cool features, and playing a edgy shadow paladin was a lot of fun. I stopped because I had no one to play it with

>When you haven't gotten the Warlord of Blood quest in three runs
WHEN WILL YOU SHOW?

>Perfect Gem Activated

>my mfw when

>I stopped because I had no one to play it with
I feel like it HAS to be played with someone, it feels dull and boring if you are alone. I played it last year with an uni friend and we had a blast. Pretty good, might check the new releases.

>Also Diablo 1 fags need to fuck off
We want our game to be done before they decide to go back to item grinding games again.

probably never. In an interview with D2 lead dev. David Brevik, he stated that the assets were renderd in such a low resolution that scalling them insn't an option. Furthermore, the gameplay engine is so old that they have to redesine it entirely. I dont think its worth their production time.

Yeah and I also remember some of the content being hard as fuck, almost like dungeons from MMOs

>300ed 40ias fools eth self repair
noice

No thanks, diablo 2 was shit

nah

LOD was the perfect sequel and probably one the best games of all time

Hahahahaha oh boy

What about the gameplay?

1 needs a remake, they could include all the cut stuff

>muh Diablo 1
It was boring as fuck

diablo i hd (beelzebub) mod is already a proper remake.

t. underage

You mean Diablo 1.5. That isn't Diablo 1 but Diablo 1 for people that mostly play Diablo 2.

Why is it always sorc/spellcaster class that is op as shit? Wc3 Archmage, D2 Sorc, WoW Mage/Warlock, HS Mage/Warlock...

Looks like the perfect game opportunity to add lootboxes

Magic is unlimited power

>"All who oppose me.... beware.."
>"Stay a while, and listen!"
>"Not even Death can save you from me!"

LOOKING FOR BAAL?

Now now now, don't be shy!

>that screen shaking

dark souls is the true diablo sequel
prove me wrong

done

*vomits*

If you are rich enough, non casters can be far more OP than casters in diablo II. A well stuffed bowazon or even a javazon is far more efficient than a hammerdin or a sorc.

If you want to have fun though, try a double dream+passion sorceress.

What's your favorite aspect of diablo 1?
I really like to walk like a slug all throughout the game, especially while archers kite me which makes me have to chase them until they're at a dead end or waiting for the braindead AI to lure them into a corner so I can finally ambush them
Also love how bosses permastun me unless I exploit mana shield
Also how picking up shit from the ground, the task that should be the easiest is an absolute chore and how easy it is to miss an item because of no alt highlighting
Lets not forget how amazing it is having gold take up inventory room, making inventory management as well as buying and selling a further pain in the ass

Install diablo torch and stop complaining, faggot

>*emotes*
You need to go back, cancerous faggot.