Okay Sup Forums, why the fuck is this allowed? GTA V is still $100 USD in Isreal and the game is 4 FUCKING YEARS OLD

Okay Sup Forums, why the fuck is this allowed? GTA V is still $100 USD in Isreal and the game is 4 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

oy vey

GOYIMS WILL PAY FOR THIS

I don't think GTA V is on the Israeli priority list user. Sort your country out and the rest will fall into place.

GAS THE KIKES

No product that is highly on demand reduces its price, ever, unless it has competition.

pirate it, the game is shit anyways

Is there a way to play online on pirate copies?

Saying you reported someone is against the rules.

Don't you have some goyim to rape

>it's a kike gets lost on the way and ends up in the line to the gas chambers episode

>jew complaining about getting jewed

Reported for announcing a report

why would you want to play online? it's easily the worst part

This is rich coming from a Jewish person. I'd have no problem with Jewish people if their track record wasn't so bad. Explain to me why Jewish people have been "persecuted" throughout history by different civilizations. This has happened for centuries. It's not just a coincidence. I like some Jewish people but damn there's some shady shit

Reported for announcing a report of an announce of a report

Jews are sickness. They're vile vermin that need to be exterminated. All that they have infected needs to be burned off.

t. Austrian artist

>criticize jews
>immediately labeled Hitler

Literally only greedy jew card you have left to play and even that will be over pretty soon since a shitton of people are getting red pilled on your fucking shit. Crying Nazi and Hitler won't work soon, can't wait to see who you blame next.

When there's a point in history where literally a single group of people get targeted and slaughtered like the Jews in the holocaust they deserve some compensation.

I am looking forward to the day that people will just say "Yes, I am a racist. So what?". That's the day that we can start purging the white homelands from the filth that stains them.

>When there's a point in history where literally a single group of people get targeted and slaughtered like the Jews in the holocaust they deserve some compensation.

1. "The Holocaust" didn't happen. It was a marketing term invented in the 1960s.
2. Even if it had, it wasn't mainly about the Jews in WWII anyway. They were a minority of the people in the concentration camps. Roughly 20 million others died there.
3. The Jews themselves did MUCH worse things to the eastern European peoples under communism. Yes, communism is a Jewish ideology of power.

K

move out of that shit hole first then buy videojames

I think your tinfoil hat is on a little too tight.

Deflect all you want. Go down that path in life. See where it takes you.

How about 75 euros for a 7 year old 2d paint+excel game with zero expansions or optimization patches?