What's your main o hearthstone?

Do you main Jaina or Valeera? If so how is it being mentally retarded?

I enjoy playing Control Warlock and Priest the most but the overall game is not enjoyable for me right now

>main a hero
>in hearthstone
what are you? hetro?

>maining a class in HS
Sage to the rank20 faggot

Haven't played the game for a couple of months and haven't had the urge to go back. The powergap in deck tiers since I have started playing is outright inexcusable and it has nothing left that's worth my investment in time or money. I'll pick up Shadowverse again if I want to play a tcg

That being said Paladin for life

>maining anything in a fucking card game
are you fucking stupid?

>playing skinner box simulators

I don't main anything cause I quit playng that retarded game

Hearthstone fags are the worst type of people. They openly defend Blizzard Jew ass tactics of forcing people to buy new cards cause you can't win if you don't have them.

I've had an account since launch and haven't put any money into it. Pretty much only ever crafted stuff for Hunter, so I guess that's my main. Got pretty lucky with packs from KotFT and picked up DS Rexxar and LK, so been rolling with midrange control.

I hit legend a while ago, back when face Hunter was a thing. Haven't really played enough to hit it again, nor do I think zu actually could withe my level of play. Most season I hit somewhere between 9 and 6.

Damn i just wanted to see people that liked playing mage and rogue being butthurt but apparently everyone is a butthurt in this shithole

If you know the meta and aren't inbred, you can do very well with a no legendary midrange hunter in just about any season. You only really need 2 Highmanes.

>my retarded premise was shot down
>b-b-butthurt....

Pretty much this.Only meme decks remain. There's no room for solid play with high iq decks like control warrior.

Midrange past rank 15? No way.

Maybe in the Reno meta, but Reno is gone and Fiery War Axe is nerfed, which were the two biggest threats to midrange. Kazakus decks still fuck you because they out value 9 times outta 10, but most people below rank 5 make tens of mistakes per match. If you're one of those people, then it's not your deck's fault. Or maybe it is if you suck at deck building, but midrange hunter is pretty straight forward.

exactly and you're one of them

no shit sherlock

I always played hunter, but dont play HS anymore since lifecoach left scene.

I main the class that i happen to get the most cards for when i open the RNG booster packs. So mostly shaman and warlock.

I've put about $120 into this game. probably $40 in packs over the course of a few years and the rest just the adventures. I stopped playing from Old Gods to Un'goro and just doing that completely fucked my collection and I can't be competitive unless I drop like $100 into the game. Plus the expansions are coming out fast as fuck now. Feels like frozen throne just came out but a new expansion is dropping soon. not to mention if you don't have one of the top 5 decks you're just not gonna have fun because you're gonna be losing to the top 5 decks over and over. this game is now pay to compete.

also, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having a pay to play card game. I enjoy magic the gathering and put a little money in each new set but that's physical cards. I feel scummy dropping $50 on a digital game for digital cards. and imo the packs are overpriced. you should get 50 packs for $50

I remember seeing some guide online about how if you do your quests every day from the moment an expansion launches by next expansion you can have somewhere around 8000 gold to spend. I decided to try and do this for frozen throne and once i got to about 2k gold i realized i wasnt having fun at all and stopped playing again. I think they need to change the 3 win bonus gold to 25 because winning 12 games in a day is a lot easier than winning 30.

/priestboyz/

Used to be a Hunter main, but now I'm a Warlock/Mage kind of guy. Standard Mage is still cancer though

yeah getting gold is a fucking grind, especially shitty quests that want you to play like 20 8 cost minions just for 50 gold. I had a friend who would save gold like that and I don't know how they do it. The only thing keeping me coming back to the game is new cards.in hearthstone's current state it's almost impossible to have fun in standard without a decent income of cards. I really don't enjoy wild either. there's too many cards in existence right now and wild is just a clusterfuck of retarded deck ideas and people putting the most op combinations together.

The only solution i can think of to fix wild is to just give everyone the wild cards for free and then just give dust compensation to anyone that already owned cards that would have been given to them then just make wild cards unable to be dusted. It would give a lot of long term players tons of dust for new expansions and would let new players make creative decks because they have access to all the fun wild cards. Of course this would eat into blizzards monopoly sized profits so it will never happen. Instead we will continue to get nerfs for overpowered cards 2 months too late and 1 free pack per expansion launch.

MAIEV

VERSUS

>this game suffers from pay2win bullshit
>its ok, I know of a singular cheap deck that is super boring to play that will only do decently and has exactly one playstyle

wow great

ANDUIN
LOL TURN ONE MIND CONTROL POTION THIS IS A GOOD GAME

No a turn one against Anduin is "Is someone injured?" followed by a coin and power word shield. Then turn 2 plays not-sorcerers-apprentice and another power word shield that he top decked.

>not getting ahead of the future and preemptively enslaving yourself with Blizzard pleasure dispensers

What is dead mans hand warrior?

i use murlocs