Touhou on Steam

>Touhou on Steam
>Overwhelmingly positive
>Selling like hotcakes
Are we entering a new golden age of cute hats?

Other urls found in this thread:

playism-games.com/game/215/double-dealing-character
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perhaps.
Also, what do you think of Aunn's game?

now if there was only a TF2 promotion alongside it

Thanks for giving me more beer money.

Are there any other games where the official character art is objectively worse than 90% of its fan art?

Undertale

The designs are pretty good tho

>new golden age of cute hats
>new
What did he mean by this?

Tf2 golden age is long gone
Normies being exposed to 2hus is the new golden age

>Normies being exposed to 2hus
The end times have come.

Okay... there's something really weird going on here. 800 reviews in less than 10 hours, while the players peak is around 650.

>$6.99
Why is it 14.99€ here

Any games by Ryukishi07

Touhou on steam AND a fucking Titan Quest expansion in 2017.

>tfw one day they will sell 2hu hats on tf2 as a pre-order bonus or some shit.

>what is ran ran ru/death waltz
>what is bad apple
>what is night of nights

>heavy gets frog hat
yosh

american TV adaptation incoming

why are all your prices cheap? wtf? cod ww2 is $30 for you and pubg is $10??

Sell Touhou merch

What's weird is that there is practically no reaction to this on the Akiba-centric blogs.

Is this overseas-only?

>$6.99
What the fuck
It costs 18 dollars here

>diapers on heads
>cute
That literaly ruin what would otherwise be a cast of cute girls.

None of the recent 2hus have diaper hats user, shoes on head are the new hot thing.

That's okay then.
My issue is only with diapers and miniature top hats. Specialy miniature top hats.

Makes me want to smash it alongside the bitch's head with a hammer.

Do you have any problem with Matarajin's hat?

touhou is already for normies

>NO PS4
>NO BUY

ZUN confirmed that he wants to put AoCF on steam right? it would be nice to have a fighting game with working netplay and a non-dead community.

What is this weebshit and why should I care?

soft girls are waiting warmly.

No. I'm adamant about my two rules.

It's not particularly fashionable or endearing, but it's tolerable.

living the dream

He drew potatoes before the big potato fad that we're currently going through. Truly a visionary.

potatoes are meant to be cute though

Lordy those hands. It's like someone took modern era Puyo Puyo feet and slapped them at the end of an arm.

of course if it's not on ps4 you can't buy it retard

>normies
reminder that "normies" is the normalfag version of "normalfag".
by using "normies" in place of "normalfag" you are part of the problem

Don't ever let me hear your shit taste again.

Is that a fan game? I thought all of Zun's games were free?

Nigga what

Never played Touhou, presuming I buy this to give him more beer money, can I just apply an English patch?

Never played a Touhou game before, how does this compare to the originals? I'm getting my shit whooped on the first stage playing on hard.

no
you just couldn't buy them in the west
until now

ULiL is on PS4

user 1 : NORMIE
user 2 : IT'S NORMALFAG YOU CANCEROUS PIECE OF SHIT
Tumblrite 1 : HE
Tumblrite 2 : IT'S FUCK XE YOU INSENSITIVE PIECE OF SHIT

No need to get butthurt over terminology user.

yes. The folder structure in "steamapps\common\th16" is the same as if you had downloaded it on the internet.

it's a very decent entry in the series, much better than the last one
if you're not doing so well on hard, try normal
here's some general tips

hold shift for focused movement
never allow yourself to die while you still have a bomb in your inventory, always try to use them all first
your hitbox is in the very middle of your character and becomes visible when holding shift
many enemies will fire bullets directly at you, try to create 'safe zones' by making small motions when tons of bullets come flying at you one after another

>the originals
Do you mean the first windows games or PC98?
This game is a "reset" of the difficulty from LoLK, which was hard as balls for most people. If it had an earlier equivalent, it would be PCB.

>I thought all of Zun's games were free?
The west has been pirating them forever. Now people can actually pay money to support ZUN. I know I did.

Thanks, I figured since it's just a Jap port. I probably won't give a shit about the story though, just in it for the bullet hell and some cute girls.

Those are good tips. Is pressing C just a vaccum for power-ups and removing nearby bullets? Also what are spell cards?

You could always buy it from DLSite or something you know.

u talking shit about my art m8

>until now
playism-games.com/game/215/double-dealing-character

Why didn't you people buy touhou off playism so ZUN wasn't forced to use Steam bloatware?

The story is really simple.
A sage of gensokyo (like yukari or kasen) that is also a god decides to reveal herself in a grandiose fashion so she gets a bunch of faith, makes the seasons go crazy and tries to bait people to fight her as a test to replace her servants. In reality she didn't want to replace her servants though (maybe) and only did it for faith and to scare the shit out of the tengu (like Aya for example)

Wait, there's a new Titan Quest game out? Fucking sweet.

You do know GabeN takes a 40% cut, right? Buy from the source if you want to support someone, not Steam.

When Ryukishi07 came in France for Epitanime 2012 I actually got him to sign my Perfect Cherry Blossom physical copy under the pretext that Jessica was singing Tsurupettan dressed up like Marisa in Umineko and Gaap made a Flandre Scarlet reference too.

Who's these Touhou and why is it Flandre?

Every game from DDC on has been shit

no, C uses your flower power or whatever it's called, it is the special gimmick behind this game
enemies drop flower petals and you can pick them up to build meter, and you spend that meter to delete bullets (and I think it also gives you a temporary powerup based on which season you choose)
if you want to absorb all pickups on the screen, go to about the 3/4ths top of the screen and your character will automatically absorb all the Ps, extra lives, bombs etc on screen

as for spell cards, boss enemies have two phases, non-spells and spellcards
each has its own health bar that you must whittle down to get to the next phase, or you can wait out the timer (99 seconds)
non-spells are like "inbetween" phases with no bonus
spellcards are named attacks with a theme, and if you beat them without bombing or dying, you get a score bonus and often a bomb shard or extra life shard

the best*

Goddamn I should just sleep.

Sounds like a nice guy.

I bought the games from 6 to 12 directly in Akihabara last time I went there. I'm fine with Gaben taking a cut, I want the rest of the Touhou to come on Steam.

Think for a second: Steam multiplayer integration for Touhou 9

New Titan Quest DLC? Awesome.

Cool, thanks!

Where's the current english patch?

He was. I think his favourite touhoe is Reimu.
Gen Urobuchi was the guest the following year and said his favourite girl was Yuyuko because of her boobs.

>Are we entering a new golden age of cute hats?
We can only hope.

Fuck you, LeLK was great

first half was good
second half was kinda bad
clownpiss is the worst abomination ever introduced to a 2hu game

>said his favourite girl was Yuyuko because of her boobs
Absolute top tier taste.

I want a giant Sukusuku so badly.

The net gain ZUN gets from accessing Steam's humongous consumer base way outweighs Gay Ben's slice of the pie.

this
steam is mostly for exposure
the sad truth is that if your game isn't on steam it might as well not exist

Someone got raped by the Clown I see. I know it, I was too. She was much harder than Junko on normal I swear

Koishi>>Flan

>no achievements
What's the point in getting a game on steam if I can't even show off how pro I am?

you'll just have to settle for taking screenshots of the All Clear and posting that to your profile

Show off that sick replay brutha

I've always preferred Satori to Koishi and I feel like I'm the only one.

me too

English patch when?

Its already patched retards. Just search it on google

Swap he and xe and you'd be right. Xe is pc. Normie is pc.

kek

Koishi is only popular because of her quirk that makes her do lolsorandumb things.

I bet you used the PS3 sprites you tasteless fucking pleb

Search for touhou on YouTube and you'll understand why people here care. And no, it's not because of cute girls, that's just a bonus.

>2hu does well on steam
>however, not well enough for the PS4 fighter to come to PC, let alone for PC to be his main platform now that Zun got a taste of that PS4 money BBC

Admit it, the platform that made his franchise successful is now a secondary.

Best hands.

Like a week after it came out, months ago.

ULiL was on PC first, shitposter, and its exclusive character will be in the next version.

Is there a difference between the PS4 and Switch version?

friendly reminder that the steam top sellers list isn't actually indicative of sales.

>Japanese
>fighting game
>much less a port of a fucking 2 year old game that had nothing going for it besides "HOW COULD ZUN SELL OUT TO CHADSTATION HE WAS OUR ONLY HOPE REEEE" falseflags
>being successful on steam

That thing will be lucky to break 100 copies sold.