Name 'em

name 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7VOXaoTcJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2
wolfenstein enemy territory remake or reboot or some shit i just want to play it again ;-;

Harry Potter MMO, WarioWare DIY with online functionality, Viewtiful Joe 3, Persona 5 but as good as I thought it was going to be instead of what came out, and a Fallout game by Black Isle.

Megaman Legends 3

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2
There are literally three STALKER games you fucking idiot

Dry Guy 2

Age of mythology 2, completely different from the first game in that it has tons of new features expected from a modern strategy game but also just as comfy as the first one.

C&C4

Metal Arms 2. Fuck you Blizzard.

The game of happiness

Metal Gear Solid 0: White Flower

Saints Row 1 and 2 remasters. Or better yet another saints game that has a similar tone to the originals.

addons

chromehounds 2

It hurts man.

Chromehounds 2

Wow Classic: RVR Remix.

I don't want to play anything. Fuck videogames.

Stealthy
Ninja
RPG
Branching Story
Feudal Japan
Character Creator

Elder Scrolls + mount & blade style game set in Warhammer setting, by a good developer, pc exclusive, with extensive modding support

basically impossible.

An open world zombie survival game that's actually good.

Goddamit Square wire some good writers and make something with this franchise

My Life: Happy Edition

TWEWY2

Nosgoth

Mega Man X9

Chrono Trigger 2

Came here to post this.

Huge action RPG game where you are a necromancer.
Witcher 3 + Overlord maybe

Harry Potter game a la Bully or Persona.

New and actually good games set in the World of Darkness setting

Megaman Starforce 4

Fucking Manhunt 3

utter shit

TES with proper world depth and scale and
roleplay elements.

Alien vs Doom

Hasn't it been actually dead for some time?

holy fucking shit this

no words needed.

>Everyone wants squeals and remakes
>No one wants new games

Battlefront 2

Open world pokemon

A Supcom styled RTS where you design your own units from scratch in autistic detail.
No, Warzone 2100 isn't enough

X-com like game where I'm WW2 partisan force fighting against occult supernazis.

Like i always say in these threads, a martial arts open world-type arpg. one that focuses on complex one on one fights and a big, carefully crafted and non-boring world.

I'm not fucking giving Sup Forums my A material.

Half-life 3

Also a non early access proper mmo zombie survival game. Preferably with 100+ people servers.

battlefield 2 with SW:BF 1 modded graphical quality
bannerlord
a sequel to the mad max game, with more content and better graphics
a LOTR game that doesn't butcher tolkien's canon but has a great amount of content
a sequel to start trek legacy with better mechanics and current gen graphics
a sequel to JPOG that is set on the original park
a modern game set in the treasure planet universe similar to AC4 where you can drive your ship and stuff, but you can do your own bullshit instead of following a specific campaign/taking a specific side
a good W40K TPS game with a great single player campaign
a game like theHunter:cotw but with cryptids
a sequel for naval war - arctic circle, with more mechanics and better graphics
Battle for Middle Earth 3
KSP but with less toyish feel and more realistic physics, better graphics

Fallout EndGulf.
Texas
Louisiana
Missipi
Alabama
Florida
Voodoo Hatian/Cuban Ghoul faction.
Rednecks n Good Ol Boys
Bourbon Street.
Cowboys
Legion 2.0 featuring the enlightened leadership of Joshua Graham.
Gatorclaws INSTEAD of fuckin deathclaws for once.
Huge fucking mutated radacondas.
Landsharks.
Airboats for cruising the bayou, small ships for Pirate Cowboy Ocean battles, giant fucking aircraft carrier cities.
Most importantly, a nonshit RPG with a nonshit story and NOT ONE SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING SETTLEMENT EVER FUCK YOU TODD AND PETE

> Smash Bros Switch
> FF Crystal Chronicles HD
> Tales of Vesperia, Abyss, Rebirth and Phantasia PC
> New NiGHTs
> American McGee's Alice III
> Chulip HD
> Ape Escape 4
> Valkyrie Profile remake
This
> Pokemon Chrono Diamond and Cosmic Pearl
> Metal Gear Solid Complete Collection
> Jet Force Gemini HD
> Final fantasy Tactics A3
> Animal Crossing Switch

Good luck making the game yourself

>Harry Potter MMO
I almost lold but then I realised that that could be epic.

Xenoblade Chronicles with good movement me mechanics

An actual sequel/spiritual successor to Battlefield 2.

MGS 3 remade in fox engine

An action RPG dungeon crawler similar to Dark Souls where you explore a massive underground catacomb full of forgotten magical artifacts. On top of the dungeon is a city engaged in a siege with a warring country. You delve into the dungeon to find tools and materials to repel the city's attackers, and then use them in a basebuilding minigame to fortify your city and protect it from attack.

Garrys mod Harry Potter RP :)

Skeleton Quest

A powerful lich who necro'd you for his army magically explodes to take out the enemy and the excess magic of the event leaves you animate and free-willed after he dies, and you feel a sensation drawing you towards some place. When you kill shit you can assimilate their skeleton to yours, gaining abilities and transformations or skeletal minions. You can either sneak or smash through settlements and encampments in your way, and find other necromancers to do quests for in return for heightened power, trinkets, and the like. When you reach your destination you find the lich, fully reformed, and he wants back the power you 'stole' from him. After defeating him you feel another sensation drawing you towards your home village, with various little endings based on your approach to the game and whether you show up as a skeletal dragon monster.

>Red Alert 4.
Hopefully more like Red Alert 2 than 3.

>Pokémon where you play as Team Rocket
Bonus points for Jessie and James having a major role.

>Strategy/Management Sim AAA titles
Instead of the same old shitty pixel-style games that keep coming out on steam that were created by one or two people.

>More horror games like RE7

>A good MMO

Like Tannhäuser?

Moonstone remastered

Pokemon but as a cooperative dungeon crawler with real-time combat

magical girl rpg with similar mechanics to vtmb

mom fucking 2018

A new RPG Paper Mario
Ape Escape 4
Banjo-Threeie
WarioWare Switch
Samba de Amigo Switch
Jet Set Radio Future HD

Dark Cloud 3

this sounds really good

I’m thinking GTA/Saints Row mixed with Evil Genius except more serious and you are a super villain straight out of a comic book.
Have to build your evil empire, HQ and seeing how your influence affects the open world.

>Ctrl+F "Bannerlord"
>someone already posted it.
Bye.

ASS material?

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap simulator

Drill Dozer 2

Sci-fi space opera action FPS+TPS (toggleable) RPG with fun gameplay, deep character choices and even deeper romances with alien teammates, including at least a couple anthropomorphic animal species.

Space Station 13 remade on a not-shit engine and released on steam

Wario Land 5

a dino crisis with resident evil 4 gameplay

>he kept your crowbar for like a decade
GAAAAAAY

Modern Sid Meier's Pirates.
Non buggy Mount'n'Blade.

So literally Dino Crisis 2?

Star Citizen: Full Release

Space station silicon valley 2
being able to become so many characters in a cartoony world was so much fun.

The TRIBES of yesteryear

Interstellar Marines: Full Release

Yea but only if it's done right. It needs to be more like vanilla wow than retail wow. That way you can really suck in the fangays

40k mmo

Dangun Feveron official Switch port

warcraft 4, or at least a warcraft 3 remaster

fuck you are right. Let me refrase, I want more dino crisis 2

lol'd

Cyberpunk 2077.

replayed it last month, it still holds up.

A Star Wars XCOM game.

It's literally XCOM. But in the Star Wars universe. With expansive light side and dark side campaigns.

haha
youtube.com/watch?v=f7VOXaoTcJk

>remake of the original red faction
>remake of return to castle wolfenstein
>halo 3 online multiplayer standalone that runs at 60fps with a dedicated online community with the original halo 3 ranking system
>Streets of Rage 4 in 2.5D
>Jet Set Radio Future sequel with custom graffiti and character editors
>a Pokemon MMO that allows travel to all regions and allows capture of all Pokemon to date
>remake of shenmue 1 and 2 with the release of 3
>Remake of silent hill 1, remastered re-releases of silent 2 and 3, a brand new silent hill title all developed by the original team silent, and a written letter of apology from konami with an attached photo of Tomm Hulett being sodomized with a rusty pipe
>manhunt 3 made with the same quality of the first manhunt
>Localization of all dragon quest games
>Soul Calibur VI with both a fully fleshed out weapon's master / chronicles of the sword mode, a balanced and competitive multiplayer, all of the new characters from V removed, and a soundtrack rivaling that of the first game
>a cluster fuck dragon ball Z tenkaichi 4 with every character from each saga, series, and movie and story mode that let's me relive each saga, series, and movie including super
>I want the original bioware team that worked on mass effect 1 to be locked in an office buildibg and forced to spend 10 years with infinite resources to actually create a mass effect 2 and 3 that lives up to the potential of the first game

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

The thing with a Harry Potter MMO is, it's easy to imagine how fantastic it could be in your head, but then you think about how to make it reality and it just seems impossible.

Crash team racing 2.

Spin-Offs featuring WAR from the DARKSIDERS series

Wizard: the game where you are a fucking wizard and do wizard shit all day. Not a game where you can play a wizard(where casting spells is basically just like having a gun that shoots fireballs or whatever) but a game about being a wizard. Casting spells, making new spells, doing weird magical research, having sick magic duels with other wizards where you try to drop mountains on each other or turn your opponent's hair into bees or whatever fucked up shit. I'm cautiously optimistic about Spire of Sorcery but they haven't shown off much spellcasting yet which is worrying me.

Anime waifus brutally dismembering each other with realistically performing military hardware (historical or contemporary).

Gameplay needs to be good.

Black Lagoon GTA style game.
Smash bros with anime characters.
Xenoblade chronicles on HD.
Yu gi oH game with SMT gameplay.
DBZ Tenkaichi 4 fixing the gameplay.
DMCxBayonetta.
NMH 3
Sin & Punishment 3
Time Crisis 2 on Wii.
Pokemon Snap on Wii U/Switch
Megaman Legends 3