Did you like this NieR Automata Sup Forums?

Did you like this NieR Automata Sup Forums?
If not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/spkqr
kotaku.co.uk/2017/11/17/all-the-winners-from-the-35th-golden-joystick-awards
firesanctuary.com/blog/2017/11/07/yorha-boys-stage-play-teaser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't like it because my favorite streamer didn't like it.

No.

I don't like video games.

cuz it's shit

Kami ni naru indeed user kun.

Absolutely adored it. A massive shame it’s been dropped in favour of FFXV.

I absolutely loved the game I'm currently working on 100 percenting it.

I love the game but I despise the following that Nier and Taro have gained from because Taro couldn't help but put fapbait to draw in the most obnoxious mongoloids on the internet. It sounds hipster-ish but I don't give a fuck; I would significantly enjoy discussing the game more if it was a sleeper hit like Nier, Drakengard etc.

It's flawed and janky and heavy-handed.
Still my GOTY though.

Same, people make shit up as to why its bad. Funniest one is that its clunky, good joke, go back to jacking off to modded skyrim.
>mfw 2B's game sold 2 mil

None talks about the game itself because there's almost nothing to talk about. 2B's design is unironically the best thing to come out of it.

You are what I'm referring to.

It's the cool thing on Sup Forums to shit on this game

just wait a little bit and most that stayed for 2B's Ass are going to leave.
It literally draw my attention as one of the big reasons why I bought it but I stayed for the story.

It's still true.

>Get to Ending D
>breaks my heart
>haven't played the game since
I love the game and I want to finish all of its endings but I feel emotionally traumatized.

You're an idiot. Go finish it.

Which ones have you got left to finish?

It was good. I had fun. It wasn't flawless though

>WOW YOU HAVE TO REPLAY THE GAME 4 TIMES

Because it's garbage in every single way.

This. You're a fucking retard. It will literally take you 5 minutes to get Ending E.

Holy shit I hate Sup Forums

I love NieR Automata it's my goty!

Yeah I fucking love it.

>>Get to Ending D
>>breaks my heart
Same, but play the rest you faggot. It is going to make up

*Twice

>t. never played the game

I don’t want to go back to “muh sekrit club” circlejerking. You couldn’t even criticize the first Nier without the most rabid Tarofags pouncing at you. Having a cult-following like that breeds the most retarded “fans”. The popularity is about right currently, we get good discussions as long as nobody spergs out about secondaries or starts with obvious bait. Actually I think newcomers are good for discussion as well.

even twice is wrong. You replay some large part of Route A and that's it.
I don't consider route B a complete replay because it even stops halfway. And C/D have chapter select so you CAN replay but don't have to.

Hey fuck you guys I'm still in mourning.

>Did you like this NieR Automata Sup Forums?
robbut

>Hey fuck you guys I'm still in mourning.
It takes maybe 20 minutes now to see C and E. play it nigger.

I loved it, and it's my GOTY.
I'm happy it did as well as it did, and i hope taro makes something again in the future.

>Played through it once
>Absolutely loved the aesthetic and graphics of the game
>Story gets weird then just kind of ends
>Find out you have to beat it like 4 times to get the full story
>Playing as 9S was fucking terrible and it made me lose all drive to continue playing
Are there any other games that take place in ruined cities overrun by nature? The only one that comes to mind is Tokyo Jungle.

I did like it until it started crashing on my PC every twenty minutes, and then I hated it.

>>Find out you have to beat it like 4 times to get the full story
read the thread

This thread should have conserved all of its cries of "Faggot!" just for you.

>that fistbump
what?

Why shouldn't a robot girl have heels? It's not like her feet are going to hurt

Yeah it's good. It's my first Taro game, but it far surpassed the hype.

How is it terrible?
Set 2B to Aggressive and equip something like the Type 40 Lance and become shota god.

That question was asked by an ugly women, right?

A2 would be a cute drunk.

Oh I'm by all means a proponent of it, i just like taro and his sincerity.
Either that or some soyboy.

Dude the 9S playthough is really short and the story kicks into high gear immediately after. The story is heavily backloaded too, so you basically haven't even scratched the surface. Also the hacking shmups are cozy as fuck

>Tfw that picture describes it perfectly

Then play ending E. It'll make things better.

>hacking shmups are cozy as fuck
not the one in the soul box. You know which one.

>210 gushing about families to 9S
>sudden disconnect
>reconnects
Cute

Am I going to like this game if I liked the fighting in Nier:A?

I mean everybody must have done this once they discovered the spear's charge attack for 9S. It turns you into a fucking railgun platform.

>Am I going to like this game if I liked the fighting in Nier:A?
It's pretty much the same combat system.

Sounds good. Thanks.

It's very similar but a lot more challenging than nier:a, so I'd say so.

>operators casually dropping that they're fucking the combat androids they're assigned to

2B was too busy fucking 9S to notice 6O.

>tfw no 210 gf

it's kinda just a less interesting version of the original nier. combat is very slightly better i guess, but still repetitive as fuck. The writing is decent at best, but most of the time it's just barely above standard anime-garbage. The character design is either cool, but needlessly oversexualized and total waifu-bait or generic as fuck. The music isn't even half as good as in the first game.

Overall it's just not as inventive as the first game and I kinda don't see why people think this game is so great, unless they just haven't played the original.

Wasn't the commander fucking one of the operators as well?

Yeah, she was fucking 6O and Jackass.

Where does this info come from? It feels like I missed so much in the game.

In game and supplemental stories, such as White (Commander) and Jackass's past.
imgur.com/a/spkqr

I liked it and the fact that it exists at all is cool, it's just worse than the first nier in literally every aspect so the fact that squeenix is going to pretend automata is the only game in the series moving forward is depressing

For some reason I just got bored of it. I was only able to get so far and then it just became boring and tedious. Yet I can still play fighting games for hours and hours. I just honestly never got the hype for this game.

Yeah I did but not as much as Nier

>mudering her as she borenly talks about wanting a family

The music in this game is elder god tier.

*brokenly fuck

this made me feel like shit

So will No 9 finally see a dragon in the stageplay, since him and his team are going to the Kingdom of Night?

>The "Army of Humanity" begins fielding a new weapon, "Dragon" In the "Kingdom of Night" a new combat oriented weapon, "Dragon" is manufactured and fielded.

>because Taro couldn't help but put fapbait to draw in the most obnoxious mongoloids on the internet
Yeah, because neither Kaine nor Zero exists, right? Taro games were always full of sexuality and it wasnt exclusive to Automata.
There was VERY significant hype behind this game even before the PS4 demo, when 2B's ass was made public. The game was popular before it, going all the way to 2016 E3 trailer.
You are either falseflagging or a mouthbreathing retarded hipster doing mental gymnastics to justify your hipster stance. Go play in traffic.

kaine sexualization had a purpose and zero is a shit character from a bad game

1.5 times.

Personal GOTY for the time being, loves it. I would have liked slightly deeper combat and more side missions, but otherwise, it excels in every regard. I played the first game leading up to its release and while I enjoyed the latter's sound design, characters, and concept, the gameplay left much to be desired.

I just hope with all the talk of expansion that they don't lose sight of where they came from.

>more side missions
And a world with more people to ineract at all. some parts felt like empty corridors.

>the gameplay left much to be desired.
personally I found the first game has better gameplay

automata is "better" in that you can combo stuff together and its flashier and has lots of wacky chip setups you can use, but there's not real point to trying to master any of this because the enemies are so simplistic, the best chips are extremely obvious and extremely OP, and the whole game is just copy pasted combat arenas, boss fights that are almost entirely scripted, and shooter segments/hacking aka a reskin of the shooter segments

the first nier had more interesting bosses like the one before the timeskip, the combat was broken up more often by weird perspective changes or gimmicks like the desert temple or text adventure world, traveling the world felt more satisfying because of the layout and a lack of fast travel everywhere (why does automata still have boring MMO grindfest quests? just because they made them braindead doesn't mean they aren't still annoying, and now there's no meta commentary on how boring the things you're doing are like the first game) and I felt like picking your weapons and minmaxing your stats mattered a bit more in that game

automata has the potential to be better in terms of combat but as an actual game it almost entirely lacks substance

It's highly overrated, but at least memorable for being weird.
That's better than being forgettable I suppose.

But you know what I fucking hate about it?
The fans. They think it's like the Second Coming and GOTYAY or some shit.
"Oh you don't think its the Citizen Kane of gaming? Well you're just too dumb to get the plot".

Its like Bioshock Infinite for Sup Forumsirgins.

I'm almost entirely convinced that if it weren't for 2B and A2's designs nobody would be as infatuated by the game as they currently are.

I hate that this is true

Yeah obnoxious fans are always annoying.

I just finished this as of last night, route E. I didn't 100% it or anything, but I'm happy with how it ended. I never completely finished the original Nier, I need to get a new PS3 since mine died.
I feel like there's a bit of a gap in me though right now, after becoming invested in the characters having the game just be over is a bit of a blow.

I sacrificed my data; that didn't get spoiled for me and was a big surprise.

Every time Auto tomato has come up and I've expressed my opinion about it, there's always one or several fans who accuse me of being some sort of simpleton who just doesn't "get it".
Like that Rick and Morty copypasta, but actually serious.

It's ok. Multiple playthrough thing is retarded, couldn't bring myself to do all the same shit again as 2b.

the music was good

It won't run because my 9800gt card :(

How do you pirate nier automata? Does in run as well as the normal copy if you bought it?

You won't be able to get the final ending that's it

I love it so far, just got it for ps4 recently (dat cheap price)

Literally the only problem I have with it could probably be solved by playing it on pc (stuttery mess of performance when travelling around / bad resolution no aa / af)

I feel like Japan and the west need to come together as one and make good game. Good nippo games are usually lacking in performance / graphics but feel like whoever made them cared about their job, whereas western games are the opposite and feel like they are made by a boardroom.

>him and his team are going to the Kingdom of Night?
Really? I always wanted to see a Taro game go there. Just to see if eternal darkness and White Chlorination nonsense made the other half of the world develop in a different way.

For some reason, I'm not surprised at that.

I'm just sad I couldn't be 6O's wingman.

I think the character design is definitely what put the foot in the door for a lot of people.

But I'd argue that Platinum game's name and the word of mouth appeal of the story picked up traction too.

No, the story is shit compared to horizon zero dawn kotaku.co.uk/2017/11/17/all-the-winners-from-the-35th-golden-joystick-awards

What do you mean? They're already in talks about a sequel of some sort.

>Best Streamer/Broadcaster — Markiplier

Played the game, enjoyed the gameplay and story, got all the achievements, PC port is shit, probably never going to play it again.
I got my money's worth, I suppose.

Yeah, it's teased in the trailer.
firesanctuary.com/blog/2017/11/07/yorha-boys-stage-play-teaser/
I bet it's a huge city with tons of neon lights, since it's the capital for the android higher ups.