>tfw you realize that we have become the jews now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sOZINKbRrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>company makes a shit product
>customers get pissed off
>company's stock plummets

based invisible hand

You're not "the Jews" you fucking retard. These billion dollar companies are still exploiting the fuck out of all you dumb lazy lifeless NEETs.

One tiny example of a company literally raping your heroes, decides to slightly lower the ransom cost, and you think you're a winner? LMAO what a joke, go jack off and eat your tendies, loser.

Its EA, though. Fuck 'em. They deserve this.

As if, EA shill.

I think normies are finally waking up to this fucking nonsense.

*rubs hands together*

EA isn't afraid of the public. EA is afraid of Disney which are bigger jews than EA. You don't fuck with those that are richer than you

Silly user, Jews want your shekels, not to see companies imploding due to incredibly stupid choices.

>not having a picture

um excuse me sir?! we're gamers, gamers can do no wrong, we are very mature and have lots of experience of the real world due to our many online interactions

saved

>company makes decision
>customers complain and push back
>company changes decision
sounds like the free market is working just fine, personal appraisals of the reasons for the backlash are irrelevant

"We" did nothing. Everyone here just shilled for EA and defended the lootbox shit.

You either die a hero or live long enough to become a jew.

t. Increasingly nervous Jew

>Deal with jews
>Get jewed

>fucking goys are not swallowing it up Mordechai!
>Oy vey Moshe I know! it's another shoa!

CUT MY STOCKS INTO PIECES

>stealing reddit's work and claiming it as your own
no we just became niggers

But this is a rare instance and EA pushed too far.
What will happen now is a slow and gradual introduction of lootbox gambling in order to normalise it in the community.
Theres a constant psychological bombardment from companies designed to wear society down and create apathy to causes.

But aren't the jews known for getting the most money? What money do I get for demanding a company have standards for their video game?

>What will happen now is a slow and gradual introduction of lootbox gambling in order to normalise it in the community.
Only if you let it happen.

>company momentarily pretends to change decisions

fify

Oh boo hoo, the poor investors now have to actually deal with consumers not putting up with this shit any more. Maybe those same investors can tell EA to get their fucking heads out of their asses and remember that they're making games for people, not fucking wallets.

earth is running out of resources and humanitys time is limited but oh fuck some random videogame company who makes games i boycotted 15+ years ago because the internet told me to

You are now SAVING money. Saving is a pretty Jew thing to do.

That's the issue though. Im only one part in the machine. It requires a constant unity and willpower of society to keep up to these people. Even if I keep standing up to it, not everyone will, and things will change slowly.

Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse

Do not pretend that any individual holds power over this.

Fuck Wall Street.

>all this autistic rage over Battlefront 2 having "gambling"
>meanwhile CS:GO, PUBG etc are getting away with having the same shit but you can actually sell the items for a monetary value

Why do Valve always get away with this shit?

cant imagine a breed of human i have less sympathy for than investors

Alle Räder stehen still.
Wenn dein starker Arm es will.

Because you have options around lootboxes? You don't have to deal with shitty RNG. You have trading, crafting, and a player ran economy. You can get money out of the system. Hell, entire businesses have started from the venture.

Its almost like Valve did it the right way. Its almost like there's a right way to do things.

Good, that's the only thing that is going to make them change their awful practices.

WOULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT "THE JEWS" ALREADY

FOR FUCKS SAKE

VIDEO GAMES

>7% in a month
>relevant drop
I remember watching EA plunge to 10 dorra during SWTOR fiasco

>Investors are now worried the controversy over Electronic Arts' "Star Wars Battlefront II" in-game monetization model will hurt the video game's sales.

GEE, THEN MAYBE STOP IMPLEMENTING IN-GAME MONETIZATION MODELS

t.Goldstein

>Valve did it the right way
I don't care if you think being able to spend $40 on the skin you want instead of buying a ton of boxes is better for you. The fact is how Valve implemented lootboxes is far closer to gambling than how Battlefront/Overwatch handle lootboxes

But I forget Valve can't do any wrong despite popularising this fucking cancerous lootbot feature

Battlefront 2 has no progression other than drops from the jew boxes. So it's even worse than cosmetic boxes, and those are already terrible.

Look at all the asspain you've been smearing across this board for the last few days. You must have really been looking forward to the P2W mechanic. Sorry for your loss.

Oh, you're a Blizzard cocksucker. Aight. Well, at the end of the day, TF2 is free and Overwatch is not. So you're wrong. Bye, shitposter.

Vidya comany CEO jews aren't relevant as well as related wallstreet kikery?

youtube.com/watch?v=9sOZINKbRrk

Didn't go better for them before the news anyways.

and what is the relgion / ethnicity of EA's CEO you dense mother fucker

CS GO and PUBG have lootboxes full of cosmetics and only that. The fact that retards paying retarded amounts of money for le epic rainbow knife xDxd and generic weeb uniform for pubg is really different, and i mean REALLY different, to paying for lootboxes that can actually affect the gameplay and can put you in disavantage with the players that paid.

>wanna play as vader?
>LMAO TOO BAD PAY GOY MONEY OR GRIND FOR 40 hrs

This is the first time normies have ever stood up to a shitty company instead of sucking their dicks, this is the exception not the rule and nothing will change untill that fact reverses

Incidentally, the article isn't talking about "boo hoo EA isn't abusing the customer."

Investors are worried because usually a company in a position of power wouldn't give in to the demands of the consumer. But EA is making a lot of concessions, here. The implication is that EA isn't in the position of power, which investors are reading as "nobody has preordered the game and EA thinks it won't sell well".

Remember how buttblasted EA was after ME3?
Oh wait, absolutely nothing changed. Get ready for EA to wait 3 months until everyone forgets and just ramp it back up in the next few titles.

Why does Sup Forums love fat uncut corporate cock so much?

Step on a thumbtack, Boco.

>It's now Judaism to not take shit from Jews
Come on shill-user, at least try to make compelling arguments.

>. Maybe those same investors can tell EA to get their fucking heads out of their asses and remember that they're making games for people, not fucking wallets
As a corporation, EA is literally designed and somewhat legally bound to strive for profit. You could argue that making games for people would be the best way to go for that and achieve both. But if it’s money or people pleasing they’ll go for money anytime

In what world do you live in where buying a bunch of lootboxes for a RANDOM CHANCE is better than a direct purchase with 100% certainty? How is that CLOSER to gambling? Are you fucking retarded? You sound retarded, brother.

I don't even like Overwatch but whatever

I agree the P2W stuff is fucked but thats not what I'm talking about. People have been saying Battlefronts lootboxes is gambling. Regardless of if that is or isn't the case. If anything is gambling it is the lootboxes in games like CS:GO, Killing Floor 2, PUBG etc

Papa Disney slapped the shit out of EA, I'm hoping this will strain their relationship and next time the contract renewal comes around for Starwars it goes somewhere less scummy.

Wall Street isn't freaking out. {They} will just push crates again in 6 months again, just like how Todd pushed Paid Mods again. Temporary setback to the Games As A Service scheme, nothing more.

>Buy a CS:GO key for $1.50
>Open a crate get an item worth a random value I can trade for some form of money
How is that not closer to real gambling than:
>open a box
>get a random item from the game

it's actually kinda impressive how quickly ea is running the star wars franchise into the ground. between their shitty games and disney cranking out at least one movie per year we might actually see people get sick of this franchise.

>Papa Disney slapped the shit out of EA
People keep saying this. What the fuck kind of evidence do you have that Disney gives a shit? That EA took out the lootboxes *temporarily*?
Or just go ahead and slurp Disney's anus for no good reason like a good corporate cocksleeve.

Because at the end of the fucking day, that same item can be on the market or traded. Sometimes it can even be crafted. YOU HAVE OPTIONS, retard. In Battlefront II and Overwatch, its you get it out of the box or you don't. How is this not getting through your retarded little head?

>waaaaaa why are the cattle complaining again! Muh investment! Sure thing! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EA is afraid of two things.
The mouse taking their infinite money and going home, and the investigations into if theyre breaking gambling regulations.
They dont give a shit about anyone or anything else

You're missing the point of the argument I'm putting forward
Which one is more like actual gambling is my point, not which one works better for you, dickhead
Both approaches are fucking bullshit I just want to know why Valve constantly get away with inventing these new ways to squeeze money out of players

Sup Forums became the jew in 2017. You're too late.

EA's tactic of "buy em, milk em, dump em" is about to be used on them by Disney isn't it? It was only a matter of time before the negativity aimed towards them imploded.

>he thinks lifeless NEETs are the ones buying this trash
You're retarded.

I can't wait for that Belgium judge to rule that EA's lootboxes are gambling.

FUCK MY FINANCE REPORT

EA backed down on their Jewish schemes, it's enough evidence of the mouse being displeased. Especially since now if you google Star Wars you get headlines of "Fuck me right in the asshole, Star Wars is robbing me blind m8" instead of "Generic movie upcoming, hype levels are 110%!!!"

I'm not claiming they wont be back once the movie is old hat, and I'm not claiming the mouse is upset that EA tried to make more dosh for it, Disney is just mad that the PR for their new shitshow of a movie is damaged. You mess with the mouse's bottom line and you get your legs broke.

Surely you wouldn't mind handing over your remaining resources to me then, eh goy? I mean, we'll all be dead in time anyway!

dont let the jews fool you.

they will add it all in at a later date once everyone has bought a copy of the game

CEO of Disney personally called the CEO of EA to tell them to cut that shit out.

There are some EU countries now investigating the game and EA for child gambling and thats the last fucking thing Disney wants the IP they spent billions aquiring and billions more marketing it to be associated with when a flagship movie in the series is just weeks away.

>Le jews meme
>The Dutch invented the stocks cancer
>The British refined and propagated it
>The Americans maintained it and took it into overdrive

>Some students working together to make games they love under some company named after their hamster turned into a multinational soulless public corporation with hired economists and psychologists out to get your last coin without actual care if they're selling an entertainment product or disposing of nuclear waste.
>All because the industry became noticeable enough to be represented on the stock market

The jew isn't just manipulative, but also smart.
Sup Forums is numerous, manipulative, prone to lies, but also very dumb.

this is called a bait and switch and its a highly unethical business practice that would no doubt lead to class action lawsuit

Antarctica is loaded with resources

I was hoping it'd drop a little more. I wanted to buy.

>uncut dick
>corporates
>uncut

Fucking dumbass.

shhhht, those are for after the armaggedon

you do realize that games were """on the market""" back in like 1970, right?

Jews aren't smart, they don't plan ahead they are just really good at adapting to change. Sup Forums is literally controlling the news cycle in between trump tweets.

>The Americans maintained it and took it into overdrive
Mutts ARE the jews.
Whenever you hear
>american man did something
and that something isn't anything like
>shouted "MUH GOD" and shot his gun into the air/someone
>beat up own child to death
>prevented own daughter from seeking treatment to leukemia in order to prove the efficacy of faith healing
but rather
>invented
>created
>wrote
it's usually an american jew, not an american goy.

If you think global intelligence scales arent also "manipulated" you have no room to talk. Its all rigged nepotism kikery.

Stocks kind of peaked unless EA gets a new major ip. I mean they've already shot their load with all the ip's they have right now so it's just attempting to maintain that high.

It was bound to drop, and it's gonna drop farther.

Are you mad? Disney won’t wear comtroversial criticism ever, it shuts it the fuck down. They own star wars, i agree, i think they have a hand in this

I was under the impression they pulled the MTX to avoid getting in trouble over the currently open investigation overseas into lootboxes as gambling.

They are spinning this as listening to the community when really they are trying to make the outrage 'outdated' by changing the story multiple times until everyone who shits on EA is told "things have changed" now.

I think so too

Destiny 2 flopped

Fuck off cunt we got real shit to talk about

This guy fucking gets it.

kill yourself you retarded yurocancer subhuman

The problem is that people who got the game 3 days early have already bought shitloads of P2W stuff. There were reports of OP boosted P2W starships already flying with maxed levels due to buying lvl ups.

You are stupid. Now is the time to buy.

>Company makes product that will make tons of money
>Vocal retards on the internet get pissed off about something they should have just not bought
>Fickle investors begin to sell, giving the stock a temporary dip
>EA did not lose any actual value IE they have not lost development team, large quantities of equity, they still control origin and have billion dollar franchises
>You somehow believe in your brain this is capitalism working, when the only thing it's working to do is making smart people money

Video games have always been on the stocks market. Back In the day Atari made massive amounts of bank from them.

That's fair. Its reasonable to assume that Disney wouldn't want this shitstorm to keep rolling, but I don't get all the redditors and normalfags sucking Disney's cock without evidence they'd even so much as contacted EA.
>CEO of Disney personally called the CEO of EA to tell them to cut that shit out.
>Implying I'm going to believe unsourced bullshit like this
You're overly optimistic. The only investigation going on right now is in Belgium, and there's no guarantee it'll be a result that's good for consumers.
If you believe this is anything other than EA damage control, then it's on you when a few months down the line you're wondering how the fuck you ended up paying 90$ for an underdeveloped game they tossed lootboxes BACK into after finding the sweet spot that doesn't piss off their customers.
EA's investors and PR department likely have more say in the current situation than Disney.

Exactly. Disney is investing on brand value on the long term and EA is just squeezing one videogame and failing at it, damaging the brand value.

so how did this go