Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous thread
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew
m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp
imgur.com/a/dsy4n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting anything of Loki please. Suggestive is fine but no straight up lewds.

Requesting Gill with his hair in a ponytail

Requesting youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew but with Doomguy and SMT: Strange Journey MC

Requesting this scene on the bottom, but with Lucina as Luluco(toast in hand ) and Chrom as her dad, but instead of being frozen, he has the Levin sword stuck through his chest, or head.
I'd be great if Chrom was making a x_x face , but whatever you go for would be good.

Alternatively, draw something cute with a young Lucina and Chrom being a good dad. Please and and thanks!

Happy Friday!

Requesting CyberPop Zoe with huge boobs doing tricks at a skate park.

Anchor

Requesting Shauna from pokemon x and y removing her panties in this exact pose m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp

Please keep her shorts and shoes removed and maybe show her removed shorts in the sofa

Your waifu loves you. Sje thinks you're pretty cute to boot.

Requesting Drasna crying tears of joy after Calem confesses his love for her. Both are from Pokemon XY.

Still at work, someone post my request please!

Maybe I'll draw Pyra after I put in some hours in Xenoblade.

BORING! Bring back the other guy!

Requesting Shulk from xenoblade holding the monado

Here is the requested bimbo Saber
definitely not my best one, maybe I'll give it another shot another time

requesting Sachiko in the style of a SFII loss portrait

Requesting any vidya character wearing this shirt, but the cow is replaced by a MILF from their game/game series.

Or the MILF herself wearing the shirt with her own face on it.

Make this battlecats please with Sumo and Moneko

drawing is not fun. fuck this thread

Hey fuck you too cirno.

Since we're more than half-way through November, requesting any Sup Forums girl dressed as Shania from Shadow Hearts: From the New World

Wrong board.

Requesting sonic struggling to read a physics book.

oh shit...

Rerequesting Patricia Wagon as a stereotypical Mega level Digimon

New Anchor:

>some dude links his request
>already gets gangbanged by orcs
This character is a magnet for various forms of cock and it makes no sense. Looks unappealing with that crappy game engine and permamently depressed face

who do you want this drawn with?

Requesting Hex Maniac and Tharja making out

>not posting the better version
imgur.com/a/dsy4n

D.Dog and Paz

pretty good but I probably should've sought out a better outfit of hers for you to adapt

if you're still interested after your next batch or two of requests I might try again

>bimbo

Requesting Fomortiis + Asherah fusion. Would prefer Asherah as the "dominant" part gender-wise

>Linking to an image
>On an image board

Just had to post your epic reaction image, didn't you?

>doesnt want a girl who takes care of herself
why even bother?

May I have some Thanksgiving themed requests?

He did it because it's the fucking fart edit and he wants to shitpost without getting banned.

Tigrex trying to draw a hand turkey

How bad would it be to be a dog's bitch while being really allergic to dogs

Draw Vidya girls running for fear of life from Skinwalkers.

Please remember, the skinwalker is a rampant aberration from the depths of the earth that is mankind's natural predator, subject to radiation, high gravity pressure, and the unforgiving environment of an underground ecology it is exceptionally fast, capable of outrunning most animals known locally, often as tall as 9ft, though it remains often hunched over in crouching position for all fours locomotive movement speeds, it can easily snap a man's neck like a twig and throw his corpse further than a mile to remove evidence or to simply dangle off a tree to dispose of later in it's nest, located in natural foliage that is inaccessible and almost invisible to the naked eye during times of bad weather, which is the pattern in which it hunts before the like of heavy rain, snow- etc... They are responsible for 411 Missing person's cases in just abotu every national park in America, and are clearly related to the Canyon Howlers, and are also often mistaken for Bigfoot-

Well, there's more- but you've probably got what you need.

Probably really bad.

A Cucco bullying a turkey

garbage, kys

did you want her doing anything specific

>Sol Badguy's true name is Frederick and he enjoyed listening to Queen

Requesting Sol Badguy's with Freddie Mercury's moustache and hairstyle. Alternatively you can go with Freddie Mercury dressed as Sol Badguy.

Requesting General Petrine from Fire Emblem wearing heavy winter clothing

I see

heres the better version

Amy Rose, Dressed as a Sexy Magician

>That whole skinwalker description

You have no clue what a skinwalker is, do you? Come to the southwest. We'll teach you.

Hoppou and her Battlecat hunting turkeys while dressed as Pilgrims or Natives

Shantae in a sultry and sexy turkey suit asking the viewer if they want a breast or a thigh

Your waifu doesn't love you, she thinks you're weird.

At the end of BBCF, Platinum was adopted by Litchi and is now living in Orient Town in Kagutsuchi. Requesting a picture of what you think a 20-ish old Platinum would look like after living in Orient Town for that long.

Requesting Haru but instead of having something conveniently covering her exposed tit the whole tit is exposed. Also make her tits slightly bigger

not gonna lie, that's one mariel request I want to see delivered

And here's the requested Aqua

sometimes when i update the booru the "tagme" count increases instead of it decreasing

where's the pyra school girl outfit :(

You've not seen the Documentary on the 411 missing people or the Arizona "Bigfoot" sighting, have you? The one's I'm on abotu are "shaggies" and they make up the bulk of Skinwalker tales, that Fleshgait Crap is the work of a Mind-affecting Phermone they secret, there's some other stuff, but believe me, these are the ones that fit the bill of being an invasive species- Then there's the actually confirmed and documented bear-like ones who also share traits with Shaggies, but are fucking brutal things.

SHOO
BACK TO /jp/

Requesting art of my Guild Wars 2 OC, Swype

Requesting Alice from SMT being stuck in a wall and getting her mouth and/or ass fucked while she's stuck. Make her either look like this was her plan all along or she's really helplessly stuck no inbetween. Bonus if she says "Cum For Me" and everyone cums at the same time.

by any chance are you a titan or otherwise manage to piss off zeus?

So no. You have no clue what a skinwalker is.

Come to the southwest.

We will teach you.

looks like a poor man's Ingrid

Requesting Stan from Monkey Island selling an anchor for an unresistable price.

>We

I am a poor man

kinda like this with her boobs pushed together :)

>:)
thats making me uncomfy

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

Do you have room for one more?

my :) is the same as this one :)

you think you could do a marie?

im confused

I don't know what the deal with that thing is. I just assume the counter's broken.

need a giantess Juri,Shantae, Aigis or Hex maniac with a black guy in her mouth where the lower have of his body is being sucked on and raped by her tongue and the upper half is outside of her mouth with her lips pressed around his waist with a smirk and he's making a Ahegao face and making two peace signs
canon or titty Juri/Aigis/Hex maniac/Shantae it's up to you

Requesting Hilda with a big ass and Rosa with big tits arguing over which assets are better.

i'm sorry, i have a lot of shit going on irl so i probably just don't make sense

>requesting this after bishop left us

Requesting Yuzu dressed up as a Fire Emblem character. Who is up to you but Maybe Shade or Tharja would fit her well.

Requesting ryona

sounds cute, I'll give it a go.

Requesting a cute Popoi being mischievous

Reminder that girls don’t fart, their sweat smells like rose perfume, their body hair turns into cupcake sprinkles when it falls off, and their noses are full of love and nothing else

>Sup Forumsirgin posting

>this kills the xice

One can only hope.

If a girl isn’t like what I have said, you fucked a BoyPucci and are gay

>girls don’t fart

Oh shit! what a really cute Lucina. Godspeed/ thanks!

I'm practicing, why aren't you?

A boy wearing a dress is not a girl

this is fact