Daily Reminder

Daily reminder that our dear Best Boy Phelps sacrificed his life in vain.

Post your thoughts and prayers.
shoutout to Roy Earle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4LVfCnzEyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was unamerican. Good riddance.

LamaL would win

FUCK you roy

Is L.A. Noire any good? I skipped out on it during the original release, because I heard negative things about it.

But the re-release has sparked my interest. Should I get it Sup Forums?

Golden Boy is my hero!

I like your ass!

If you like detective shit like ace attorney its very similar to that but with more focus on acting and gameplay than story.

Best answer I could've hoped for. Gonna pick it up today.

who's the best partner and why is it Bekowsky?

I would like to see a neo-noir game with this tech and mechanics set in vice city-esque location with drug dealing cops

It's the Rockstar version of Ace Attorney, which means that instead of a fairly compact visual novel structure you have a fairly pointless open world and subpar shooting segments. That said it's not bad if you're starved for more games about picking up clues and pressing lying witnesses for information while trying to solve crimes. The overarching story isn't too bad either.

Rusty being a drunken and broken shell of a man was a non-stop treat.

This, it's fun if you like the mystery solving aspect and it's a pretty good story

Never ever

The industry is in for another crash and microlootboxs will make it happen.

As soon as regulators wake up to the fact there's unregulated gambling

>Implying Phelp's is dead

He narrowly escaped and let everyone believe he's dead to escape the life he fucked up.

The sequel was going to be set in New York during the late 50's and centered around a PI character that the player would later learn is Cole Phelps living under a new identity.

I'm still sad Stephan didn't get some kind of role when shit started going down.

i enjoyed how bitter he and Biggs were; probably the result of seeing so many dead women/burnt families over so many years

HE DIES?

Same... he was partnered with Rusty by the time you switch to Vice, right? Maybe he was too busy daydrinking to do anything important

I want to believe this
>sequel
HAHAHA

i can't get over how fucking soul crushing Cole's life ended up being.

From what ended up happening during the war when he just tried to be a good commanding officer, to his career in the LAPD and the constant shit he had to take from everyone. Even Kelso barely gave him a break.

Punished fucking Cole. What a fucking STAR.

figuratively, obviously

Shut the FUCK up Donnelly.

He was a cutie, but I honestly liked all of them a lot, even Roy. I loved this game so much, I'd be so happy if they made a sequel some day... or a new Bully. Except that's never gonna happen because all Rockstar cares about is GTA (oh well, at least we're getting a new Red Dead Redemption).

>you murdered her didnt you, YOU FUCKING KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER AND HID THE BODY, you disgusting sack of shit, I can't even look at you. go on, deny it.

Man the last chapter sucked, i liked Phelps despite him being an autistic cunt.
>tfw sequel never

>1 minute ending cutscene for a 20hr game

What the FUCK were they thinking?

Elioiroire is stronger.

What a weird way of typing Finbarr. 5/5 would go to a bar with after shift is over.

Also, shoutout to Mickey Cohen for being the best mafia schmuck.

This story was a fucking mess. Should have ended after Black Dhalia.

Uhmmm no.

Loved the Super Beard Bros playthrough.

Those driving controls though
youtube.com/watch?v=f4LVfCnzEyQ

The part with the jew is great he calls him a left wing parasite

Truly the Dark Souls of driving games

Rusty, he beats women hates commies and likes whiskey he is a real american hero

Anybody watching the current NorthernEgg playthrough?

No, fuck off.

>watching people play videogames

How come this game doesn’t give you enough hints to solve questions correctly? Got into the movie production case and I seem to be failing almost every question.

It does, you can use intuition but it's limited