V has come to

V has come to

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1138775/6c36e5b935/
youtube.com/watch?v=LZl5hmhZ0jY
youtube.com/watch?v=4JOvpSUCKEA
youtube.com/watch?v=nzcyPweRyC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I'm pretty sure I didn't come to that yet, though I give it a try if you give me some help OP

OP only reads headlines. They performed the operation on a cadaver in China. There is no real life head transplant.

What does this have to do with discussing video games?

mgsv

>He doesn’t know

Its all part of the ruse

>he will do the surgery in december around the same time of VGA and PSX
I'm afraid it's been nine years

Kojima is fakenews-ing again because he (again) doesn't have a shit of a game to show

>yfw its literally been 9 years since MGS4
>BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING MGS5

Wow, just how fucking new are you

>transplant will take place in December
>Geoff says expect the unexpected at vga this December
Habbening

>remembering all those MGSV conspiracy theories
what a bunch of retards

See
It's finally happening, the ruse

>transplant a success
>scientist claims
I think it'd be pretty fucking obvious if it was a success or not.

Does being a mad doctor require that you wear unusual glasses?
That said, his head is the perfect mixture of round and square, he'd suit almost any style of frame.

See . It's in December.

It was an 18-hour long procedure where they successfully reconnected the spine, nerves and blood vessels on a dead body and head. It can technically be done, but good luck figuring out how to keep the head and body alive during that time.

There's also another concern about the mental stability suffering from the trauma and chemical differences while adjusting to the new body. They predicted that under the worst case circumstances, that the head would experience an unprecedented tier of insanity not previously recorded in history.

>headlines
>head

CARAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Not to mention the guy that is going to get it can barely move his current body, even if it works getting mobile is going to be an unprecedented level of rehab

>experience an unprecedented tier of insanity not previously recorded in history.
Will it open a gate to hell and summon all our worst fears too?

ON A DEAD CORPSE. ALL HE DID WAS SEW A HEAD ON A DEAD BODY. STOP POSTING THIS

Keeping the head and body alive during the procedure isn't really that much of an issue, just keep blood flowing and everything is fine
It's all that other stuff that's the problem, my money is on complete rejection and the dude will literally melt as either the body or the head tries to self destruct

>an unprecedented tier of insanity not previously recorded in history
It does sound like absolute fucking body horror.

I mean the headline is really misleading
But they did a lot more than that

And fused some neck bones together. Big whoop.

Do you think that the patient will end up feeling any phantom pain after the operation?

He'll feel something, thats for sure.

>headline

Also the arteries, veins, spinal cord, esophagus, trachea, and ligaments
How dumb do you have to be to think that attaching a head, even a dead one, is that simple

reminds me of this
exhentai.org/g/1138775/6c36e5b935/

Oh fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LZl5hmhZ0jY

we legit put people through things worse than death in hospitals as routine

Has a limp transplant been successfully carried out before?
Not an artificial leg or arm or anything, just a real limp from another human.

He's a paraplegic with zero quality of life and no ability to do anything in the world
No matter what happens now, he's going to be in the history books forever
If you wouldn't take the risk in his situation you're a gigantic pussy

Fingers a little

yeah, hospital food is worse than death.
except for the jello

>limp

What are the chances of, after it going wrong, the doctor getting accused of CAH?

is the doctor jewish by any chance

>an unprecedented tier of insanity not previously recorded in history
Well fuck, you really know how to intrigue a guy

So, if he can do head transplants then why doesn't he do one on himself so he can get cured of his awful baldness?
Try answering me this, atheists.

He's talking shit, people have had mental breaks on DMT, this guy isn't going to get anywhere near something like that

This isn't ok.

The guy slightly resembles a completely unrelated actor who was in MGSV so it's apparently fine to discuss this bullshit on a video game board.

Italian

Green jello is best jello and if you think otherwise it's okay to be wrong

There is no escaping the inevitable reveal. You can desperately and more frantically deny it with every passing day but reality is going to come crashing down on you.

>bald doc just wanted to make medical history
>kojimbo just wanted to make vidya history
>together they made Lovecraftian nightmares come to life instead

I really like this Berenstain Universe we live in since 2016.

Tradition and all, but I really think you should crop your picture.

0% - it's china, they just won't care. Worst case scenario, Dr. Habanero passes for a clown.

What? How is that a success? Anyone can attach a head to a carcass.

Caramel fucking marry me you cute nigger. I love you.

Okay but what if it comes out and it's shit

That thing that reminded you of that reminded me of a comic where some guy wakes up in a girls body after some kind of trauma and his girlfriend comes in as a futa with his dick and fucks him.

I can't seem to find it.

Nuh, not a clown. He might be eccentric, but even if he fails, the results of his research and experiments will have great value. Especially now that he proved that he can successfully transplant a head on a cadaver.

>a girl who used to be a man
not fapping to this, its still gay

>All his predictions and special dates turn up literally nothing
>STILL keeps pushing it

Caramel. It's time to take a break.

>I don't understand what the hell I'm even talking about - the post
Also, real procedure is scheduled for december, this was simply a rehersal.

Is Kojima the greatest ARG creator that has ever lived?

>body denies your head
>die
I guess his family will sue for him

The actual connecting of the nerves, spinal cord, etc. is unprecedented

Neither do you apparently.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

>he can successfully transplant a head on a cadaver.
what
How is this different than just cutting off a corpse's head and supergluing a different one on?

>Ah, I see. Thanks.
Are you 12?

>implying the kid won't be made to sign a bunch of paper relieving the good doctor and his team of any responsibility
This isn't a back-alley organ-harvesting operation dude, it's a big, professional, scientific event.

Because he also attached the important stuff correctly, like you could clue a tree to a trunk, but that doesn't mean the water will flow from the roots to the tree. So like the body he has to attach the veins and stuff

Cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=4JOvpSUCKEA

Coincidentally, AVGN uploaded a video today dealing with a very similar subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=nzcyPweRyC8
Interesting watch.

because everything was attached correctly and as it would be if you and i switched heads

but now the question is what would happen to your or i when we switched heads, and before that if he can manage to get the dude to resuscitate after freezing him

>Frankenstein's brain

Does he mean the doctor's or the monter's?

>spine is severed
>success
He has zero (0) chance of using his new body
Literal best case scenario is that he is a paraplegic who needs to be injected with anti rejection medication every 12 hours.
Hope he likes being a paraplegic being injected with liters of medication to prevent his body from rejecting his head on a daily basis

Has the doc tried this operation on other mammals before? I imagine he has.
Is there any documentation on them? I wanna see pics and vids of rats with head transplants.

Fucking brainlets, seriously
You cannot actually be this mentally subpar

The Monster.
After a few movies (since the third one, I believe) the filmmakers dropped the "Monster" title and just used "Frankenstein" instead.

Yes, there have been successful hand transplants. They work surprisingly well but for some reason about half the people who get them go a little crazy and stop taking their rejection meds, which makes the hand rot off their body in the most disgusting way possible.

Is that a jojo reference?!

>It can technically be done, but good luck figuring out how to keep the head and body alive during that time.
user I...

You are aware we can fix severed spinal columns right? And that they wouldn't be doing this unless they were at least sort of sure they could graft the cord
Dude's already a paraplegic, what's he got to lose

Damn. That's brutal.
But hey, at least it works, kinda.

>how is that impressive ? Can't he just superglue it all together ? :^(

Are you all straight up retarded ? ffs

This has been proved to be hoax propaganda footage years now.

>human head transplant
There's no such thing.
They can do whole body transplant though.

What happens after...?

ok, consider this:
male head on female body
get philosophical/political on me Sup Forums. give me your best. gimme your (You)s. go!

>male brain does not recognize female anatomy
>???

Seems like there would be some serious hurdles to get a male brain to run a uterus and ovaries

>use buttons to fight enemies and change weapons
I'm laughing so fucking hard at this.

Remember when you said it was inevitable to appear at this E3?

So if this ever became 100% successful...somehow. What would happen if a man puts his head on a female's body. What would happen if he puts his head on a little girl body?

Are you implying that a man can never truly be a woman? How dare you?

crazy how nature just shit that out

it would look fucking weird man

Why don't they just attach the head to a mechanical body?

Biology is shit anyway

>get a male brain to run a uterus and ovaries
not how it works

>What would happen if he puts his head on a little girl body?
It would be a hilarious Adam Sandler movie that would be the greatest block buster for decades.