WoW-itch again

>WoW-itch again
>Decide to buy some game time and see how it is
>Make a new char and level to 15
>Do a dungeon
>Nobody talks, the world is empty and vapid
>Immediate regret

Well fuck, wasted 13 euros on that shit. How much did I fuck up?

Plenty. It's f2p 'til Level 20.

play on a high pop/rp server if you want a community

Not sure. Is that considered a lot of money to you? I spent half of that on some shitty fast food burger meal an hour ago.

>pays to play till lvl15
>when the game is free till lvl20
>complains about the game being dead at lvl20 when everyone is rushing to maxlevel because thats where all the content is

wow

>Euro

Here's the problem, the only server worth it's salt is America-Moonguard

>Nobody talks, the world is empty and vapid
Just had a nice run with people discussing hot beverages and how they plan on staying comfy in the coming cold months. I ended up adding two people just now. I don't know, certainly doesn't happen all the time, but I believe people still do talk. Depends on the server I guess, maybe people think pointless to make friends on non-connected realms since you can't even fucking mail with them.

Maybe try to strike up a conversation yourself next time?

Yeah, my family is jewish so we take good care of the money we spend.

clealry you dont because you spent money when you could have played it for free

I had to acces my other toons for heirlooms you tard

You can access heirlooms from any char dumbass.

fuck

>toons

your bait keeps giving
you may be a shit jew but you are an excellent troll!

No shit, people at low levels want to get to max asap because that's where everyone else is.

What about Wyrmrest Accord?

If you want to take it slow and enjoy the leveling/dungeons then play on a vanilla server. I recently started a char on Kronos and there are people all over the place wanting to group up, because you actually have to group up to finish some quests.

One exception in a sea of silence. I agree that if you start a conversation you can usually get one going but the speed pull meta doesn't support discussion because you are always mashing buttons. Compared to classic servers with lots of downtime there's less chat. Compared to say XIV there's less chat because you can type a thesis between gcds.

You do dungeons so often especially at a low level that talking becomes pointless, especially with how fast paced the dungeon runs are.

I suppose you're right. Rushing B is the current state of affairs, with maybe mythic dungeons being somewhat slower and you can actually afk for a bit to type.

No one talks because wow is pretty much just endless gogogo autism running and grinding. The only quality communities are bleeding edge ones but unless you're still in high school you dont have time for that commitement.

>toon

BOI HE'S DOING IT

HE'S DOING IT

Not really. Mythic is even worse with its timer making everyone look like they have severe case of adhd if someone in grojp even mentions a break.

Meant normal mythics, not mythic+. Seeing how even heroics are rushed because 9/10 of the time people are way above it gearwise and just melt through everything. The Arcway is also a great dungeon to socialize in since it's fucking huge and you will spend some time there because of travelling alone.

Or you could join a pvp guild. Pure PvE guilds have always been autism central