What was "that kid"s favorite game?

What was "that kid"s favorite game?

Whichever one you hate.

battlefield

skyrim

What is it about this kid's face that triggers so many people?

Multiplayer games, where he could annoy as many people as possible.

Nier Automata.

the witcher 3

Runescape

Its that shit eating grin that you just know is about to say something like "If you beat smash bros on the hardest difficulty with the same character 50 times without dying once you unlock Goku"

WoW

Nowadays, probably Call of Duty.

Not sure what it was back in the 90s. Probably Bubsy or Sonic the hedgehog

Any of your games so he can borrow them and never give them back or give them back damaged

There's a browser game where "that kid" is the servant of a lovecraftian being, the "prototype games my uncle gives me" are real, but are actually gifts from the entity.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name.

battle front 2

Inviting me over to play Super Mario 64 but never letting me have a turn.

Mortal Kombat

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Final Fantasy X
Runescape

This kid never shut up.

The uncle who works for nintendo.

Always Pokemon garbage. Always.

Literally whatever's popular, but he doesn't own it, he just looks up youtube videos and pretends.
>what's your gamertag
>uhhh my cousin has my xbox at the moment so I don't remember haha

>The uncle who works for nintendo.

I know, but in the game that kid has impossible "uncle games" for various systems, for example GTA for the N64.

Pokemon
Always Pokemon

Is it normal that I want to gouge his eyes out and pour vinegar in their sockets?

How has nobody named Minecraft yet

No like that's the browser game you were talking about m8, i just gave you the name.

Counter Strike. "You're not cool unless you play counter strike!" God I hated these fucking people

Because my "that kid" is from the 90s.

>Is it normal that I want to gouge his eyes out and pour vinegar in their sockets?

Go on...

same as your's op