Last Recode thread, Sup Forums?

Last Recode thread, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GMIKmzL-kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME

2 and 3 felt more like DLC than entirely new games to be honest. I would have done more extra quests if they didn't only have 3 kinds of dungeons
>field, japan thing, underground
>volume 2 adds desert and castle
>volume 3 adds outer space
I mean they repeat the same textures over and over so I can't imagine they're that hard to create. I would've have liked them to add some sort of character/affection event to a few of them. Say you come to a particularly beautiful balcony in the castle and have a chance for some with whoever you're with and get some nice backstory and back and forth and a good chance to improve your relationship. It would be unvoiced of course since they wouldn't record 12+ conversations that you might not ever listen to.

*some conversation

Saved. End up liking her more than that cunt Shino.

that's because shino is terrible

yeah agreed, that's why i don't think they'd be able to get away with trying to sell another trilogy/quadrilogy, because people would be expecting huge overhauls in between the games. the multiple games really are DLCs from before DLC was a thing

Haseo wanted her so much that I ended up wanting her too. I expected more from their first convo after her waking up.
>Ovan. Ovan. We need to find Ovan.

i'm watching roots while replaying through the trilogy (well, trying to, shit's boring, nothing happens the whole series) and she's super distant from haseo even then, who has kind of a one-sided obsession with her. she only really connects with haseo by using him as a shoulder to cry on when ovan leaves

>she's super distant from haseo even then, who has kind of a one-sided obsession with her. she only really connects with haseo by using him as a shoulder to cry on when ovan leaves
I sympathize with Haseo more now and like Shino even less.

That's another thing. I thought it was neat before I played Last Recode that Haseo was supposed to be Sora from //Sign. I see now that that adds absolutely nothing to the story beyond his epitaph and nickname being slightly more appropriate.

Is it just me or does Shino seem to have bigger tits than Atoli in a lot of official art despite them supposedly sharing the same model?

>that reverse NTR at the end when Shino and Haseo meet at Holy Ground
>Atoli's nervous rambling
>"I invited her here"
Cute.

Game probably has breast sliders. So even though you can use the same model, you can probably customize them

in the GU official artwork yeah it does, especially since she's arching her back in the picture, the slut

she doesn't have very big tits in Roots though

Pi's lack of ass and too little usable time with Alkaid are what rubbed me the wrong way the most. The ass thing the japs used to do a lot I think. Complete neglect.

This game in 4k looks great on PC. Thinking of picking it up for the Switch too if it comes out for it. .hack on the go would be swell.

>This game in 4k looks great on PC
Agreed. There's something about the style of the game that's held up great despite it being pretty simple.

>.hack on the go would be swell.
I loved Last Recode but I couldn't stop myself from thinking all the while that this is one of the most unreplayable games I've ever experienced.

Man what the fuck. I just started playing the first game and it's been about 45 min and the only time I've actually gotten to play the damn game was the tutorial with the two faggots. What a long ass start.

Now I'm stuck reading every news and forum shit so that I don't miss any area words though I'll at least admit that one's on me.

Literally an hour + in and haven't even started playing.

Atoli is for mind breaking and/or raping

So easy it's not worth it. She'd probably just off herself.

After finally getting to Vol 4 I really wish you could use 5th form more, it's actually a lot of fun.

You can't go back to Vol. 3 afterwards right? I'm putting off doing all the autistic stuff and haven't picked it up since I finished the main story. Also weren't you only supposed to get one marriage promise card? Mine gave me 22 so I'm wondering if it's supposed to make it so you don't have to savescum for all the weddings.

You can go back to Vol 3, just not with anything from Vol 4 I'd assume, and yes in the original you did only get 1 promise card, I'm just gonna go back and finish sidequests in 3 after I finish up in 4, then probably replay 4 again.

Just waiting for black friday.
I dunno if 1050ti would crash the game.

How long is Vol. 4? Did you like it?

I haven't finished it yet but with all my carry over stuff from all 3 volumes it's only taken a couple hours. I think it wraps things up nicely enough.

Thanks m8. I'm hoping for more stuff with Atoli, Alkaid, & Endrance. Don't know if they got the original voices back though.

It's about 3 hours long. If you prepare in vol 3 it is even more easy mode. Boss can't even kill you.
I liked it because it catches up with the characters, but i hated how limited it all is. Because the world is ending you can't go in to random fields. Also you only get to use 5th form for about the last 45 mins.

Is this game/series any good? I've been curious about it for a while but I haven't been sure about it. Also is this game a good place to start to get the best experience or do I need to play/watch other things first?

I want to say it's the same voices but some characters, like Gaspard specifically sound a bit different.

>Because the world is ending
Goddamn that's bittersweet. And it's .hack so you know it's going to hit hard. Don't know if I can handle that to be honest. I believe there was something similar to that on one of the bonus disc files.

So how come I must know where obsession needs to go?

I only watched gameplay of this game.
Looks like now I can play it on my pc, without having trouble trying to run a PS2 emulator.(It's not gud enough yet.)

>tfw I wasn't autistic enough to get all the unlockables
>tfw I never got the Gentle Hands BGM
I wish they made more of the wallpapers widescreen. A lot of good ones really looked like they didn't have the original art so they just had to re use the low resolution stuff from before. The Azure Kite Ocean one from the first was the best. Ended up using the sad atoli one from the second game for the rest.

Butt RICE... was here

That's a shame you weren't able to get that BGM user but there's always next time.

The best girl in .Hack series

So, who created the Lost Weapons and the keys? Who put them in that Lost Ground, and how Phyllo knew about it?

>Which one?
That's a very lewd dress for a little girl (perhaps even more so boy).

Yeah, but it's also a few generations later and they would have to put a lot more effort into their games to compete with other JRPGs that have come out and are coming out.

I personally hope they just make one huge game or large spaced out trilogy instead of the DLC sequel feel.

It's a girl. This game is full of pedo b8. Main characters friend hits on a 9 year old.

Thanks but if I couldn't work up the autism this time I doubt I'll be able to ever.

I assume it's some kind of ultra secret thing that's always been there and Ovan/Phyllos are two of the handful of people who ever knew they existed. That's something I like about The World. It seems like there are genuinely amazing secrets to be discovered that even in the age of the internet remain a mystery.

And also, how this even works? I know he is a neet, but what, he logs in just to be inside that crystal all day long? And also, who put him in there? It is implied that it was Saku (Bo says that if he help Endrance her sister will be mad, or something like that), but how, and why?

what language did/are you playing in, user?

I played the game. It's a boy isn't it? Saku is in Bo's mind. I meant that it's very lewd outfit for a girl. For a boy it's even LEWDER.

Obsession.

Even Pi accused him of being a lolicon.

But you are playing.
That's part of the game ya nerd.

That ass is a disgrace to those breasts.

I've only made it to the second game so I'm not that far. I had a feeling there was some twist with her though.

Oh. I'm sorry. I assumed you finished it. My bad.

No worries man, spoilers don't bother me for some reason.

>That pic.

Man, BlackRose looks so fucking cute in that dress.

Why is Aura so qt?

It's kinda spoilers but I really like that you can have a party of Ovan and Azure Kite in Vol 4.

Online Jack grew on me.

I'm really glad that they referenced this in V4.
youtube.com/watch?v=_GMIKmzL-kk

His posts on the forums crack me up.

WHOS BITCH THIS IS

WHOS BITCH THIS IS

>twin blades and edge punishers got buffed in vol 2
nerfs when

How are your Ryu books coming along, guys and guyettes?
Only 120 more arena wins for the dumb trophy.
Stop calling me that! It's not a butt at all!

115 arena wins left and then I'll have the plat, already got all the books to 9 and just have to finish up lucky animals, and PKs then I'm done with Vol 3 and I'll probably just replay Vol 4 because it's so short.

Didn't bother with them in the first two volumes so I think it's too late now. I hope the wallpapers I'm missing aren't ultra cool widescreen ones featuring top waifus.

Don't worry you can just rank them up in volume 3 and still get all the wallpapers and soundtracks.

do you only miss out on greeting cards if you don't rank up the ryu books to max before volume 3?

Not to my knowledge. The only missables are quests and campaigns and the unique items you get from them (5* equips).
You can get all ryu books to rank 9 even if you didn't carry over your data in volume 3, it would just take a long time.

VERY nice. Thank you. How do you keep sane doing all that? Aren't you just insta killing everything for days on end? I read an online guide for the trilogy to make sure I didn't miss anything before transferring my save and they recommended popping into areas to see if they had an animal/pk until you had them all. Sounded really cheap but the alternative of beating every area is no doubt time consuming and probably the opposite of fun.

>VERY nice. Thank you. How do you keep sane doing all that?
Devotion. Also it's not that hard. 25 hours in volume 1 to 100% complete, 30 in volume 2 to do the same, and currently on 27 hours in volume 3 and halfway through the forest of pain.

This is all I ever wanted.

How much of that is specifically trying to complete the books?

I hope they each give you really cute reactions when you send them the email.

This is canon.

Not a whole lot. I focus on the campaigns and once I'm done, check the ryu books and by then I'm usually pretty close. The only hard one so far was book 1 in volume 2, for some reason it took a metric assload of battles to rank that one up but in volume 3 it's already almost done.

That's not Alkaid.

Thanks butt

>liking nerdy book dork

>not liking laying in alkaid's lap as she reads a book to you
who's the real faggot here

Picked up.

The girl is actually a boy.

With Multiple personality disorder

When you put it that way, it makes me reconsider whether my Haseo was right to encourage it when they were finally ready to move past it. Hmmm. "She" 's cute at least.

>Can choose to save someone
>Nah it's better if they stay mentally unstable for the rest of their lives
WTF CC2

So if Haseo is a perfect person with a PHD and 40 years practicing as a leading psychologist in behavioral disorders in children, yes telling Bo to get rid of Saku is the correct choice. However Haseo is not and only has common knowledge like us. Attempting to influence a personality change that huge in a growing psyche with 0 training is a bad idea and a good way to fuck Bo up even worse.

Haseo just wanted to keep his options open. Have you ever NTR'd a loli into giving you what you want?