>TMS and SMT4A last year
>Persona 5 this year
>Strange Journey Redux and The Lost Child early next year
>Persona Q2 and SMTV in the next year or two following

Good time to be an SMT fan, I think.

Law thread

Hoy

... So about deep strange journey

Agreed now is a great time to be a smt fan.

No, Law never works, only neutral. Neutral is best alignment

Could be ok.

Why can't we get an SMT game on home consoles anymore?

What do you mean... It came out already in jpn. I'm looking for a web to tell me if Alex was the new marie

Cause persona... Maybe
Altus you chucks I want my nocturne remake

Oh. I thought you were asking something else entirely nevermind.

V is going to be on Switch

>Tfw still no SMTV gameplay
The new trailer was great though.

It's most likely Persona. Don't get me wrong though I'm not mad, but it's like.. what about us?

I hope we get actual models in battle like nocturne again

Cool, I guess. I was referring more to Plystation/Xbox.

Anyone here played pic related?
It's an intriguing entry (first 3d smt and the only smt to release on an Xbox console) but I don't know japanese

Macca Beam

>Going through Twisted Tokyo
>Have to go through it twice because the fiends randomly kick you out of a fight

Fuck this shit.

>Law never works
What is SMT2

Is there anywhere that stocks a SMT logo tshirt?

youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

Will we ever get a Devil Survivor 3?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6PquSzPSjV8

>People shit on DeSu soundtrack
>It contains some of my favorite songs

youtu.be/Hjfo_AuGEFk
Listen to that intro rift, who the hell can hate that?

People honestly don't like the soundtrack? What the fuck?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ahHnpTRNE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZoYd1B87jM

Every mainline SMT barring Nocturne was on a Nintendo console so don’t hold your breath. I’d love some HD SMT games on PS4 or PC though. A partnership with From or Platinum for a new Raidou would be a dream. Hell, given Rabbids I’d even take a DeSu with Ubisoft

>I’d even take a DeSu with Ubisoft
Kill yourself

I work in atlus, and this is how battles going to be: you try to first-hit in real time and then battle transitions in classic turnbased jrpg battle where you must use attacks that your enemies are weak to.

A Paradox, that's what, IVa changed a lot of what we considered canon

youtube.com/watch?v=YSJNUugsq3A
The DeSu soundtrack fits the mood of the game completely. Anyone who bashes on it is a tit.

user... Is.. Is this for real?
Do you really

>DeSu with Ubisoft
>Ubisoft

Just recently finished SMTIV and TMS, really good stuff. I'd procede with Apocalypse but unfortunately i had to temporarily give the 3DS to my younger brothers, so maybe I'll try Nocturne on PS2 instead. I already started P3 last year but i got bored of it relatively quickly

Screecap that post, its too accurate for speculation, only man from inside can know that much.

>tfw we'll never get another game with a similar atmosphere of Soul Hackers

Lol lofty kek friend

Just did user... Gonna spread this around maybe

jrpg is not a genre.

Are you new?

>smt
>fucking ubisoft

>tfw we'll never get another game with a similar atmosphere to SMT II, Devil Summoner, or Soul Hackers
>with Koduka on soundtrack

>Persona 5 got 4 VGA nominations and FFXV only got 1
Feels good that even Westerncuck normalfags are now recognizing Atlus as the new king of JRPGs

Imagine being SE right now

Dark souls is jrpg and lisa is not.

ooh boy, time for autism

Nocturne's really good. If you have a decent PC then you can also emulate the Maniax Chronicles version which replaces Dante with Raidou in the story. This version was Japan only but a translation patch was released very recently.

>tfw Devil Summoner will never be translated
>tfw the Devil Summoner drama series will never be translated

>Imagine reboot?
Thank God normfags are realizing how good these things are

Now you got me worried, i might get fired for telling out secrets...

Why though, the only benifit is raid out has pierce... Raidou is less interesting to me. Just play what we got and stick with Dante.
I just want him canon in Nocturne and not Raidou

Tell you what user... Tell us some juicy stuff or promise you will try to pitch a nocturne remake... Then I won't leak

Kingdom battle turned out bretty good

I like Dante a lot too, I'm just pointing out that we actually have the option to try out Raidou now.

ebay.com/itm/322840035775

If they’re gonna do remakes theyd Is rather have SMT I & II. It’s be cool to see them fully redone with HD environments, and models. Add on some gameplay tweaks like putting in press turns, rescaling costs, and maybe removing MAG and you’ve got some gold.

user, Your best! Glad with SMT5 may it be beautiful. I hope this is legit have nice day, Promise I won't leak

But yes remove Mag it sucks and is super outdated

what's an easy way to make $300
I need a punk ass switch to play SMTv

Fundraise some demons

seeing how SMT is coming out in 2019 probably, find a way to save .50$ a day

Unfortunately my PC is shitty and plays PS2 emulation in slowmotion. Plus I'm not familiar with Raidou as a character, having Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series sounds fun

Mag is a ludo mechanic that keeps normalfags away

This is SegAtlus thread, no Nintendo allowed

alright niggers
you've memed your meme game enough
where the fuck do I start with this series?

How about you don't?

I've been playing Devil Survivor and I'm shocked at how difficult it is considering I've never seen people bring it up when talking about diffiuclty in MegaTen despite bringing up SJ and Nocturne all the time, when those two aren't even hard.

>Play SMT1, 2, KMT, and Soul Hackers
>Am drowning in so much MAG most of the games I never have to worry about how many demons I'm running around with.
>The rare occasion I do start to run low, the MC and Heroine can take take care of random encounters all by themselves anyways, so I quickly stock up again.

MAG is interesting on paper but the execution was dildos.

Personally I entered the series at Persona, but after playing so many SMT games, Persona is a good entry point but its kinda meh.

SMT4 is a great entry point, Devil Survivor too

We almost certainly will. They have the models now, so they may as well take advantage of them.

SMT IV it is basically a reboot of smt 1.
I myself started with DeSu while great is kinda different from the other smt games since it is a hybrid SRPG and normal turnbased RPG instead of a dungeon crawler.

Everyone loves DeSu dude it has a great atmosphere, story and the gameplay is pretty neat.
Also the fact tgat your choices matter a kot is also pretty cool.
Personally it is my favorite megaten.

I know people like it, I'm just surprised I've never seen its difficulty be brought up.

SMT IV feels like a combination the plots in SMT I and II. Play that first.

Did you miss people crying out at Beldr?

That and Belzaboul were the only fights I've seen people call difficult, which also surprised me because I thought they were easy.

Everyone always used to say that Belial was a horrible boss but when I played it I beat him on my second try. Belberith was pretty tough from what I remember though.

There was generally a lot more DeSu discussion a few years back but it died out

I remember a baffling amount of people complaining about Wendigo.

like what the fuck just spam agi on the punk

I killed Belzaboul in two rounds with Atsuro.
Was really surprised when I found out people thought he was diffcult.
i'm stuck on belberith now though

youtube.com/watch?v=yWULCfJ2PGA

I tried persona 3 (I think) but didn't like the whole social thingie
Aight thanks
>3DS exclusive
fug
what's the state of 3DS emulation?

I saw a post saying SMT4 was playable

But if not, SMT3 could be a starting point, or Devil survivor is playable on the DS

SMT is Nintendo, retard. Go back to Persona and their waifu threads

Okay in that case play SMT III Nocturne.

>Choices matter a lot
I'm still on day 1 and I've been a dick to everyone; how much do choices matter?

More than half of Atlus’ games are on Nintendo consoles though

Aight, thanks my peeps.
I think I actually own Nocturne, my brother bought it because FEATURING DANTE and hated it, and he gave it to me.

There are 5 routes, and you get to explicitly choose between them. If you fuck up really badly, you get stuck with the worst one. Your choices also determine what characters you use in those endings; if you fuck up, you're stuck with just Yuzu and Atsuro I think.

From what I remember dialogue options matter you but more more importantly what tasks you complete in a day can really affect your progression. Missing certain events can outright get party members killed offscreen and there are even some really little things which can block a route off entirely. For example there's one character you fight alongside at one point in the story and in this battle if any party member dies then nothing changes but if the MC dies then he'll treat you as weak, then he'll leave the battle and then the option to take his/her route will be blocked off completely.

Are Yuzu and Atsuro considered bad? Atsuro's shit magic stat has him not doing anything but I figured he'd eventually get phys skills.
That's pretty neat. I've done a few of those events. I heard it has some pseudo-social link stuff so I guess that's it.

Given the fact that they seem to have gone through the effort to make new models for the trailer, I think they will.

Atsuro is fantastic once you crack phys skills and can easily be your MvP for most of the game.
Yuzu is bad.

MegaTen has been on Nintendo since forever you consolewarring fuck. Go and make a thread with your autistic anal vore pasta.

>heard it has some pseudo-social link
That is in the sequel

I figured her having a good magic stat would make her good. How do you even get skills other than cracks anyways?

>pseudo-social link
That's DeSu 2. DeSu 1 is just choices

How long does SMT1 take to beat?

Real Law hasn't been tried before

>How do you even get skills other than cracks anyways?
You don't.

Dropped.