Languages

English-speaking audience is now a minority on Steam, accounting for only 21% of the player base

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's 96 billion people over there so it makes sense

PUBG was a mistake.

PCgamers are third wordlers now

How was it before PUBG?

Build the wall!

>simplified chinese
>isn't simple to learn

nerf needed

why would you want to learn rat speak in the first place

Chinese is without a doubt the ugliest language I've ever heard, and as a scientist I have to hear it all fucking day.

we need to go to war with china NOW

>as a scientist

for chinese gf

I did when I started learning english.

I would say German and Brazilian Portuguese is worse senpai.

lol

Well can we get the source?

English isn't the worlds most spoken language either, but it's the most widely spoken - ie most common in the most number of countries, so fuck off Chong.

pcĂșcks
pchinks

>Chinese is without a doubt the ugliest language

Nah that's West-Coast USA, god the American accent sucks the life out of me, it's such a drain listen to, I mean really.

I'm British btw

Any good foreign language only gems hidden on Steam?

>dialect is the same as a separate language

DOTA

Tencent will buy Steam in your lifetime

OY VEY, QUANG HONG

CSGO

Nevermind I found it
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
>+26.58% surge in a month
I'm guessing PUBG brought them in

lol

When we take into account foreign language speakers, Mandarin Chinese and English reach 16% of the population each

it is

>implying they weren't before

>China
>3rd world

get mad pchink

t. Xiao Zhang
China is as 3rd world as it gets

Literally China is the one of the defining 3rd world countries, basing off the original meaning of the term.

>not knowing what 3rd world means

They're 2nd world.

>2nd world doesn't exist
>it's all first and third world

Fucking retards stop posting

how the fuck can anyone be this dumb

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split

qing qang qong

t. Wang Li posting on a dial-up connection from the village computer

Simplified Chinese looks so ugly.

china will conquer the world so you better start learning it round eyes

t. Xiang Ping Pong posting from a salvaged 90's PC in his scrapyard

All chink script is ugly and inefficient
Chinese and Japanese would benefit immensely if they switched to Latin alphabet

Not likely, everyone hates Chinks because of a different form of government. If they were democratic they'd be able to blend in with everyone else.

in June 2017 English was around 40%

I meant compared to traditional Chinese. I'm learning Japanese and I like the way they simplified characters much better.

>2017
>Using hyroglyphics

>chinese make account after account as their botting, cheating accounts keep getting banned

If mainland China isn't third world, i don't know what is

WA CHI CONG HUR CHI SHO SHUR CHING CHANG HAU WA CHONG CHI

>all of china is hong kong

Mainland china IS a third world nation

I guess the time of us being overlords of the world is gone. China will be the only super power now.

Kanji doesn't work like that. There are hundreds of kanji and vocab with identical pronounciations that you can only differentiate by the different kanji. Chinks often have to specify what they're talking about verbally to make any sense.

>plebunknown releases his arma mod for free to chinks
>steam becomes a barren wasteland of bots, cheaters, hackers, and other undesirable chinese players flooding into important servers/games even more than before

Plus pitch accent is eliminated in script in Japanese.

Well, that's another function of kanji, it gives you information about pitch accent

what's the codeword for tv here, i want to discuss the new punisher on netflix (which is garbage) but i can't understand this autistic first letters for everyuthing system.

Yeah, but he was talking about phasing out kanji.

T. Xiao Xiao

someone post those cuckolded chinese webms.

You're only saying this because your country is only considered first wolrd if you ignore all the niggerness you have there.

t. Zheng Shi

go read your state-sponsored news

Well shit, that's interesting. It isn't stealing playtime from other games.

are you afraid of the chinks, fat burger?

t. Chang Li transmitting messages via smoke signals from a rural mongolian tribal outpost

>german
>ugly
It's just aggressive so cucks like you get scared of the Big teuton dick

Every country is afraid of chinks, have you not seen the shit they do,even carelessness hell look how chinks treat other chinks, that shit rivals the middle east.

It's two times the size of the united states and they will probably be the next 10 years the most rich country in the world. If I were you I would be cautious, big blubber.

HOL UP

americans are fat, lol

t. Dong Luo

Well, it is from H1Z1, which is consistently losing more players to PUBG.

It seems delicious. I never tried eating roasted dogs but my chinese friend say it's better than pig.

More like PUBEs amirite?

t. dong dong

not even google knows what dong luo mean, retard.

people forget how fucking huge china is

t. Ching Dao forced to use a VPN to access a mongolian yurt sewing forum because of government censorship

>Minority.
>Second large.
You talk like every other nations are one single nation.

t. xian wang

Shit I wish my 3rd world country looked like this.

Try again Luo, I'm already on your facebook page

>DUDE LIGHTS

>china is one big city

Conveniently forgetting how broken down and decaying everything is outside of the bigger cities. Good old communism making everyone not give a flying fuck about maintenance or property.

He's lying, carnivores taste like shit

Do you live in Africa? or are you seriously saying that sidewalks with colors are something the chinese contributed to humankind?

pigs are carnivorous too, you know?

they're omnivorous.
and you can be sure the ones you eat don't eat that much meat. they get fed leftovers mixed with special food.

That's a small percentage of the population. Most chink living in cities are illegal migrants in their own country not even making minimum wage. And as soon as you get out of the cities the villages are fucking medieval (hence the population all migrating to the cities to work for no money)

kek

i didnt know tho that so many Chinese made an actual Steam account. Steam will be filled to the brim with Chinks like Ebay. Horrifying. Ebay has fucking sucked since the Chinese sellers has flocked there. You cant even easily search stuff because whenever you do too many Chink shit always hit.

only in america. in all the other places where pigs are not industrialized, they eat whatever. chicken skin, potatoes rind, corn husks... pigs are omnivorous, but they sure like their animal fat.

>order something from a country that's not china
>shows up in a box covered in chinese writing
>location is from china
>box stuffed with chinese newspaper
>obvious counterfeit

I report these cunts but ebay let's them continue trading.

he asked for gems, not turds

united states is dead. they are a cucked country. they commited suicide. it's like that canadian movie: the decline of the roman empire or whatever.

Fun fact: pigs love human flesh, is delicious apparently. Also rats go abolutely crazy over human blood

and you think pigs are only industrialized in america?
and yes, they love eating other animals, but eating plants and vegetables is way easier, mostly because said things don't run around when they face your starving gaze.
also, wild pigs and boars are well known for fucking around with farmers' crops.

you are too pessimistic. this all happened before. those niggas from the middle east will have to adapt. western culture is still a big factor.

To be fair english speaking countries are a minority.
Spanish and the Chinese versions are the most spoken by far,