Can someone explain to me why the Overwatch community and assfaggots in general are consistently awful...

Can someone explain to me why the Overwatch community and assfaggots in general are consistently awful? No other communities come close to their competitive meta dick sucking and blaming others for their failures. What do those games do differently than others?

Because casuals think they are playing a competitive game. Now post more cute snakes.

?

Uninstall all mobas or competitive rank games that don't have severe punishments for being a shitter or troll.

Simple as that.

It's why I like counter strike still to this day... the bans are huge.

It's actually the game's fault, too.
Because the game is no fun, everyone rages and loses their shit.
I am at least proud to say that I am now free from this curse because I smashed something and instantly felt regret.
Damn, I actually feel good now.

Can someone explain to me why you made this thread again?

Snakes are the best

wat

>snake with feet
delete this

I think its the snake from the jungle book, in the movie it could create illusions if you look at its eyes, i guess it means the dude looked at its eyes and thought it was his hand.

this guys name is snopto

>Xavier's origin

It's like someone tried to make a lizard out of a snake and gave up halfway

It's called a skink, look it up

All video game 'communities' are awful.
The difference is the size of the community which depends on the popularity of the game.
Since dota and overwatch have large communities they're the most apparently awful.

>great, now I can give myself blowjobs!

delet this

Kek

Snek posting you say

i wan to be embraced by mommy snake

I want her to wrap me tightly in her coils, then, as I'm at her mercy, gently and smoothly swallow my body in one go.

kill yourself autistic vorefag

No thanks, I'd rather a cute snek or dragon do that for me, with their digestive system.

im gonna beat you into the 2d plane with a construction hammer

>or dragon
Ok then

That's a weird fetish you've got there.

Yeah, dragons are pure sex and predation. 18/10 best at everything.
I swear I'm not a kobold.

This is neither the thread nor the board for that, my nigga.

I wish someone made this picture with Boston Dynamic's latest robot termina- walker.

Or is it?

delete this

A combination of

>Very popular with extremely large playerbases
>Ranked competitive mode where losing = skill loss
>No dedicated servers, matchmaking only
>Primary demographic is male, aged 12-30
>Language barriers (more common in Europe)

Leads to toxic behavior. Its not necessarily the player themselves being bad people, but that they're being tilted.
Being relatively anonymous makes it easier to lash out when you're frustrated, and the lack of social contract acts as a disinhibitor.

I have several questions

I'm sorry, but you forgot about the brilliant fighting community.

They're the people playing the most distilled down versions of their respective genres.

Randomized matchmaking so personal communities never form like they would on private servers, team versus team so players never feel personally at fault for mistakes or losses, impactful ultimates on cooldowns rather than being resource based so they can let fly often and feel good about saving the day, their games are oriented on leveling player accounts or ranking up rather than solely for fun, etc. It's just a slew of factors that been wrung out of good genres to make the most profitable if soulless experience, before even considering gambling for cosmetics

bad games have bad communities

It's like looking at a visual version of cancer

why did this make me hard

is there a follow up to this?

>wanting to get swallowed by a snake lady/dragon lady
>not wanting to get gentle femdom and give them your cock till you're dry
>being gay AND dumb
yikes

delete this

I'd rather feed and fatten a snake lady but your idea is fine too

leave

yes, sneck has no gag reflex. takes whole dic

>tfw wasn't adopted by a snake mommy who needs to mate while im the only one around her

conservative snek lady needs dic, user. provide.

Reminder that snakes are only for beheadings

Because the character/classes are very role centric, which creates two problems

The first problem is that they think that person have one job and that job must ALWAYS be done, regardless of any exterior factors. E.G.: My Soldier 76 should always kill the opposing Pharah before she can do anything, my Teemo is not good for anything, my jungle should always come to my lane and win the lane for me, etc.

It doesn't matter what the other players are dealing with, this idiot will create this impossible expectation that his team should be doing THEIR JOB in order for him to do his, when most likely it's the other way around.

The second problem is that since the characters/classes have such specific jobs that people will assume said job should be done no matter the difficulty of it. Here, the idiot will lecture other players who might be better than him on what THEY should be doing because he saw a weekly top 10 plays video on youtube where someone did something and now everyone should be team wiping the other team with Genji, otherwise why even pick Genji?

tldr; these games create an environment where it's very easy to pretend your shortcomings are your teammates fault, which increases the fun factor by a thousand fold. It's way more unlikely to lose a game in a fighting game or starcraft 2 and have fun than it is in mobas/OW.

did i just see this meme?
>yes, it did. very wholesome

no, just no...

what?

Because the only real enjoyment you can have in those games is from winning. The reasons this is is different between Overwatch and Mobas, but that's why both generally have terrible communities.

In Overwatch there's no scoreboard so the only measure of your own success is if you win and even then it often isn't rewarding because it just falls in your lap when your team manages to coordinate ultimates well enough, while in something like Dota unless you're winning you're probably getting your ass steamrolled because the enemy team is snowballing, and you're completely ineffectual unless you have a similar amount of XP and gold.

ngl lads, i need a snake gf desu

Not as far as I know

NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

Cute!

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Very much _No

>Viper and her boyfriend find ancient snake memes
>they reenact them with her as the subject
>become minor celebrities
Damn, I'd try to draw if this were a slower, less cancerous board.

Can a human and snake find love together?

Fritata!

I sure hope so.

thicc snek