KoTH online thread

PATCH 3.21.6 JUST HIT
AND ITS FUCKING NOTHING
>Dale mains remain to be fucking bullshit
>Hank mains are for normie trash and his running back hank spec is fucking RNG babby mode.
>Peggy mains continue to ruin the game by being useless yet their buffs make them required for every fucking raid, especially mega-lo mart
>Manger baby luane remains to be best support class

How do we fix this game?

how the FUCK do I rank up to regional manager? the grind is insane

>Expecting any form of new update
Face it, now that TF2 has Jungle Inferno, KoTH Online has taken it's place as longest time without an update

BOBBY GET ON MID
>BOBBY GET ON MID
BOBBY GET ON MID
>BOBBY GET ON MID
BOBBY GET ON MID
>BOBBY GET ON MID
BOBBY GET ON MID
>BOBBY GET ON MID
BOBBY GET ON MID
>BOBBY GET ON MID
BOBBY GET ON MID
>BOBBY GET ON MID

This shitty meme is just one above the metal gear hidden in front of brick wall.

literally impossible now that peggy got buffed so hard and all the casual shitters main her to counter dale

Is Khan worth playing in the current meta? Ted players keep fucking me

>Still no Pocket Sand nerf
How can they think a stun that long is balanced?

Called the cops

You need to pair with a hank and you'll absolutely fucking rape Ted's as a Khan. Did you not do the country acres attunement?

>Manger baby luane remains to be best support class

Her kit is too strong. A few number tweeks one way and she's OP, the other and she's Joe Jack level trash tier

Nine Rivers golf club I mean, hurp

MEME SO FUNNY HAHA HANK NERF WHEN HAHA ED AND EDDY ONLINE HAHA TFW PUFFY SHIRT BUFF!!!!

>pocket sand already nerfed into the ground
>nerf it again

What did they mean by this?

>He didn't get into the beta

HAHA THE CORRESPONDING MEME TO GO WITH THE FIRST MEEM!! HAHAH DID GET A BETA KEY HAHA DALE GRIBBLE WHEN WILL THEY NERF COSTANZA? PLANK!

Best map so far, when's the Christmas update going to drop?

You seem to be upset. I think you need to take a break from Sup Forums.

upvboated

I think you need to post about real video games that actually exist on this board instead og rping

There is no upvote feature on Sup Forums, just like a king of the hill mmo doesnt exist.

Fort Berk is by far the best map, get that casual shit out of here.

>Not wanting to unlock drill instructor Cotton

>He didn't get into the beta

Ebig:D

Who else maining Brown Betty spec for Peggy?

MOOOOOODDDDDSSSS

Mike judge has never made anything good.

If you guys wanna talk about cartoons why not go to the appropriate board? Why roleplay albums, foods, and tv shows as fucking video games?
Inb4 "no fun allowed"

Smash that mf report button my dude

Manic spec Khan is one of the best dps as he has insane damage yet still retains Tuck me in for aggro drops

Nope. Because its not a real game.

is sugar rosh bobby worth speccin and gearing up? i heard the grounded status peggy and hanks can put on you are quite ridiculous but that % damage reduction just looks absolutely DELICIOUS

My actual face when sperglords get triggered because other sperglords like to meme about a made up game

I have no idea why it upsets you so much, but jesus it's funny.

Yeah its so funny that off topic threads are a plague on this board. Haha.

Autism

I don't care if other people think pocket sand is bullshit. I play Dale because it's FUN !

Pretending a fake video game is real is true autism.

>made-up

ezeneca

you are the cancer that plagues KoTH online
>OH IT'S FUN XD
yeah, it's not fucking fun getting 100 to 0'd because of a bullshit item

im gonna make another thread just like this for you

sperging about people pretending is the true autism

Reported for shit posting

>Complaining about off-topic threads on Sup Forums
>Complaining about off-topic threads on Sup Forums on Sup Forums

My dude, come on.
Also KOTH online has been apart of Sup Forums since long before you were here.

MODS WE HAVE A SHITPOSTER

HOW DO I GET THE MARBLE RYE LOL JOHN REDCORN NERF WHEN? PLANK RAID TONGHT BROS LMAO FRANK MAIN HERE MAC FAGS GET OUT HAHAHA

fuck you koth online babbies
real men play single player games

go grind menial tasks in megalo mart for another 3 hours to buy a new mangione album why don't you

yes I'd much rather have console war shitposting thread #3965290 than actually have fun.

Talk about actual real life video games.

Welp, that's it, this kusoge has been getting nothing but shit patches for months now.

I'm switching to EEnE Online. Fuck this game and FUCK THE DEVS.

Seriously though, we need to talk about the Strickland Propane lootcrate system...

>he didnt get into the beta and obtained the limited edition BOGGLE equipment

Yes thats the meme right there. Lol epic meme!

Just understand that you and me are both playing KoTH, but playing two different games. You choose to feel salt and anger. Just come play my game. Try Dale. Try Sand. You'll have FUN !

>Best member of sales division
>Great tank
>BOTH OF EM skill is unstoppable
Why aren't you maining the Billdozer Sup Forums?

Its fun to pretend isnt guys

The reason you and all other Dale mains are fucking faggots is because instead of removing pocket sand like they should have, now they're giving every other DPS class a version of it. Hank has his leaf blower, Ted has his golf club and even fucking Joe Jack is getting one.

Stop ruining the game.

>when the best video game discussion thread is one about a game that doesn't exist
speaks volumes

they need to remove the talents that reduce pocket sand CD and it would be balanced
its only gay when people spam it so often theres no skill involved and it can chain one sand into permasand because all they have to do is aim at your waist level

>all joke threads end up under fire by no-fun jackasses
You don't have to be here, you know.

Just talk about real video games.

>its a another thread where people are pretending to be retarded

do you have sex in the missionary position with the sole intention of starting a family?

I just wish we could kill every tranny and nigger on earth.

>pretending