When do you think the next one be? What do you hope will be shown?

When do you think the next one be? What do you hope will be shown?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/gaming/2017/11/13/super-smash-bros-trademark-nintendo-switch/
ign.com/boards/threads/super-smash-bros-trademark-filed-by-nintendo.455053139/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

early 2018

metroid prime 4 footage

Pikmin. It has probably been ready for a while now and was pushed back because it's a bit of a lower priority title that didn't fit into the first year release schedule they had thought up.

We're almost guaranteed to get a Jan 2018 direct. Give me Travis Strikes Again, give me Shin Megami Tensei, give me Metroid Prime 4, and give me Retro's new project.

January

I hope to see what Retro's been working on, but it probably won't show up until E3.
I really hope the project Treasure wants to show next year shows up there

symphonia 3

>What do you hope will be shown?
R E T R O

Hoping for a January direct.

More footage of:
Fire Emblem
Kirby
Yoshi
No More Heroes 3

Announcement of DQ 11 localization date.
Official Pikmin 4 reveal.
Maybe another new game or 2.
Online features+apps reveal.
And hopefully some third party stuff.

First week of January while everyone's still hype from their Christmas Switch.

It'll be about updates to existing games, DLC stuff, then teasing post E3 games and finally ending with the January-E3 games that are going to be released, and ending with

December or January.

Fire Emblem Switch
SMT 5
Pikmin
Kirby, Yoshi, the usual
RUNE FACTORY 5 FUCK YOU STOP MAKING ME WAIT

Mid January

New Switch Game Announcements: The World Ends With You 2, Animal Crossing, Mario Maker 2, and Retro's new game.
New Switch Trailers: Shin Megami Tensei V, Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Dragon Quest 11.
New System Update: Switch Virtual Console and paid online details
Game Updates: ARMS character, Splatoon map(s), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 dlc details.

If I get even half of this I'll be pleased.

January/February and it will go over the games coming out in 2018

It's very likely we get a small one in early December to show off the Zelda DLC. Then a big one in January.

I would say what i want to see but Sup Forums will go full autist rage on me.
its sma5h

I think we'll see the Zelda DLC at the Game Awards

They won't do virtual console anymore, they'll just make "classic" consoles

Nigga I want smash for the Switch too

>Smash
>Animal Crossing
>Kid Icarus

Is what I want from the Switch

Probably a winter/fall Nindies Direct.

I think nintendo will do a big stream on the Switch's "birthday" announcing some first party stuff though.

You forgot the exclusive Fear Effect sequel and it's HD remaster.

well then we might just be in luck
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/11/13/super-smash-bros-trademark-nintendo-switch/
ign.com/boards/threads/super-smash-bros-trademark-filed-by-nintendo.455053139/
kinda old news but i havent really seen anyone talk about it.

From what we know, they might be offering a "Netflix" style classic game selection.

I really hope they elaborate on this soon. It could be amazing.

I mean one of Nintendo's most popular franchises being on their most popular new console is inevitable the question is when it's coming

Call me a super optimist but if its just a smash 4 deluxe then holiday 2018 sounds about right. If it is a new game holiday 2019 is my guess

Fire Emblem Switch is basically confirmed, Fates. Echoes and Heroes were all revealed around the start of the year.

I'd honestly rather get a Sm4sh port with a few new characters and the 3DS stages than go through the bullshit of a new Smash game that more than doubles its retail price with DLC.

Plus I'm near certain all the best guest characters like Bayo, Cloud, Ryu, etc. won't return for a new entry.

I can kind of see a kingdom hearts port for the switch. Maybe a classic collection too.

It'll be Reggie taking a shit on a plate then offering it to you for 59.99

January.
Hoping for more ports 2k18 desu, not all year but mainly japanese stuff like World of Final Fantasy or other vita games. An official Kirby date and more stuff to make it seem great, a new IP and a returning IP that's not hype inducing unless you're a fan of it. Probably newly announced DLC for some game that's already out, too.

New game announcement. Pokemon and FE release dates

I really hope Pikmin is shown. Every Direct for the past few years I've been hoping for Pikmin, since I'm sure I remember years ago reading a quote that said it's "nearing completion". Just let me see the game already.

5 hours
animal crossing
releases jan 1

If we get anything Smash related on Switch any time soon it will be a port, I highly doubt they've moved beyond planning stages for a new game, if they're even there yet.

Besides Dong, Platinun games, and Sm4sh, what else needs a Switch port?