2.5 years since FF VII Remake Announced

>2.5 years since FF VII Remake Announced
>4.5 years since KH 3 announced
>had to get Tabata to scramble together whatever he actually made of Versus XIII and turn it into a game
Have you accepted that Nomura is a fucking hack yet?

You mean Tabata, "can't get something to work so just cut it out"?

hey tetsuya

Nomura wanted to show more trailers and keep fans updated, he even requested a joint KH3/FF7 presentation for PSX and SE denied him. You only have the higher-ups to blame.

i hate that fagok

Is the part 2 of the interview out yet?

He should stick stick with handheld KH games

>hasn't directed a full console game since KH2
lol

Do you think he still want to make Versus again if he got greenlit from SE?

Blame Square Enix for being run by retards.
>announces games that are in pre-production and at least 5 years away
>shuffles teams around constantly fucking everyone over

I'm sure he would in a heartbeat. That was his baby outside of KH.

At this point Versus is no more. The most we can hope are FF15 2 and 3 or even 4

>ffxv-2
pls no

The reason Tabata kill all boy band at the end is to make sure that Versus will never happen.

Good

You can't blame Nomura for SE spectacularly fucking up

the games getting announced early is nomuras doing not square's higher ups, hes specifically said he hates leaks so he just wants to announce things early on to avoid them.

Nomura is a retard.

>pouring his heart and soul
Yeah, seem right...

Source?

Nope.

fpbp

By this point only furries who like kingdom hearts shit are his whole fanbase.
Matsuno pls come back, i miss you so.

It's clearly that he was so piss off about Versus and he never talk about it again after Tabata taking over XV project since 2013.

But Nomura has cut more shit than Tabata did while Tabata worked to get things in the game more than originally planned.

No because he's a failure as a director that doesn't know what he wants and his 2013 XV was already largely changed from his 2011 versus, and he wanted to make it a musical.

Only Noctis died but regardless for years prior to XV release Tabata said no xv sequel is happening and he's still maintained that post release.