Mario + Rabbids DLC to include new hero

Will it be Rayman?

I genuinely loved this game. Hoping for Wario though.

I bet it will be the scientific girl.

A new hero means another Mario character + it's respective rabbid?

I don't understand why Nintendo needed Rabbids for this. Game would have been better as just a unique Mario game. Did anyone even like the Rabbids?

The Rabbids were the best part

probably this since they're hidden in a cutscene, I'm sure they'll put them in if they have the models.

miyamoto likes rabbids, as do children

Only if it features the better science girl as a foil to her.

Then they would have said two heroes. Mario and Rabbid Mario aren't considered one.

>Trying this hard to make people argue about anything

How is he starting an argument when he just stated the truth? The Rabbids had a cartoon that ran for several years, and Miyamoto's said before that he loves them.

>Featuring a new hero

Considering this is Ubisoft, this might just be Rayman. Although they did specifically said that the Rabbids and Rayman world are now apart, which greatly reduces Rayman's chance. Unless the time travelling machine is somehow involved and merged Rayman's world with Mario's.

Besides that, I can't really picture who this new hero could be and whether someone like Wario would be accounted as one (he's not one to even be considered a hero per se). Or it could just be a Rabbid creation/fusion/hybrid (Rabbid Mario, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi and Rabbid Yoshi still count technically as Rabbids fused with random things in order to have become such). Or a previously beaten fused Rabbid brought back (like Phantom although I'm not sure how that would work out). Come to think of it, his death seemed too theatrical and fake.

So I just bought this game and I am fucking awful at it. Either I take way to many turns slowly creeping up on enemies or I nearly get killed trying bumrush them all. The RNG doesn't help at all either.

Any basic strategies I can be given as to how not to suck as much?

It's gonna be Rabbid Rayman

I think we all know who it is.

>completely ignoring the part when he links up liking the Rabbids with being a children

Aw yeah, he might have a shot too, if not Spawny as well.

Mfw this is real.

They didn't make the game, UB did, they only gave permission and some rules.

I hope so.

Probably Cappy being worn by a Rabbid.

This is an Ubisoft game... Why haven´t the price dropped? IT´s been 2 months since the release.

because is selling well.

>they're hidden in a cutscene
What?

If it's Rayman I'd buy the game.

intro scene, in the room of the genius girl, she has stuff of both wario and waluigi.

>Hidden in a cutscene

You mean the one where Rabbid Waluigi/Wario and that one odd looking purple haired Rabbid quickly recoil from battle and you never hear from them again or a whole other cutscene?

Yeah, probably... The other day I found Watchdogs 2 for 30 bucks.

It's Rabbid Waluigi

>Introducing Rabbid Waluigi without introducing Rabbid Wario

They introduced both of them already. They're bosses in the game.

is already a boss in game together with wario rabbid.

I mean as a hero, but I couldn't be bothered to type that shit.

why? they specifically showed them and lava queen rabbid escaping, i bet they will be the villains of the new story dlc.

Why does Sup Forums ignore this game so much in Switch threads?

never said anything about them not being, we don't really know much besides "an exclusive world" any way, so the one(s) behind that world could be anything and that's assuming the character's not the hero as well