What does Sega need to do in order to be able to make 10/10 games with 2D AND 3D Sonic?

What does Sega need to do in order to be able to make 10/10 games with 2D AND 3D Sonic?

put out a hit on iizuka

Talent and passion

Give Sonic Team a break.

The Mania team has shown they know 2D, so there's no issue there. But Sonic Team has no consistency in its members. SEGA's got people moving around between different projects, and in cases like Forces, that ends up leaving a major Sonic game without some of the best people that could work on it.

So either SEGA needs to let Sonic Team as we know it take a break from 3D Sonic, potentially grooming a new team to take their place, or they need to totally rethink how they manage the current "team". I'd personally push for new people, the fan community has shown they understand 3D Sonic pretty well in at least 5 separate projects.

we need a mania style revival for the adventure games, yes the originals didn't age well but the style of game could work 100% if made in a more modern engine and knowledge of what kept the originals from holding up today
just cut and improve what people complain about from them today, and build up more of the positives

It's simple. We kill the nong-man.

>give sonic team a break
My nigga you know that won't change shit.

>Who does Sega need
ftfy

Make a better IP. One that's "vulnerable".

The next Sonic game will be a remaster of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. You heard it here first.

Remember this post.

Utopia isn't a game.

>people think getting rid of Iizuka will change anything

SoJ's execs would probably purposely replace him with someone worse just to sabotage the series further.

>8.8

this post, and, I don't say this lightly

made me think

SoJ will never let fan game makers make a 3D main entry, it will not happen so long as Sonic Team is still considered a thing.

Kishimoto becoming head of the team would kill 3D Sonic.

>3D
Have Chao, seriously, that's all they have to fucking do.

So Mania 2/ sonic 5 by mania team with entirely new stages when?

Hire Nintendo to do it.

The native Finnish beaver is extinct and the finns imported american ones thinking they were the same species, they are not, and the beavers that the finns introduced into finland have spread to the other nordic countries and Russia.

Hopefully they make fishing a quick QTE and done. Replace Amy with Advance 2 Amy and give her Sonic levels. E102 has Call of Duty gameplay.

A different reviewing climate.

Iizuka and all the other higher ups in sonic team need to be purged. Bring back the guy who directed generations who has been banished to mario and sonic at the special olympics. Stop relying on shitty 2D sections because you've programmed sonic to control so horribly you cannot make decent platforming segments in 3D. Ban wisps from all future games.

Didn't they already do that?