What is wrong with Europe?

What is wrong with Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/08/02/with-8-5-million-sales-nba-2k17-is-more-dominant-than-the-warriors/
gamespot.com/articles/2016s-best-selling-games-in-the-us-revealed/1100-6447090/
forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/10/24/nba-2k18s-sales-numbers-were-quite-impressive-in-its-first-month/
youtube.com/watch?v=VlORWhsJjNM
youtube.com/watch?v=rJu2qSJ9zno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terminal shit taste.

They're no hope for them.

FOOKIN FOOTIE M8
AVIN A CHEEKY FIFER MATCH WITH THE LADS

This sadly.

I fucking love how people think they did anything or make even a small dent against EA and then they learn nothing will ever actually happen because EA is still making bank regardless of how shit their games are.

What site? I want to check out the other charts

Shit taste in vidya.
Can't even blame it on sportsball being popular, both basketball and football are super popular in America and NBA/NFL games don't sell anywhere near as well there as Fifa games do in Europoor land.

they have worse taste than America/Canada, which is already shit

>meanwhile America still buys the sports shit from the same company

I don't know man, it kind of bothers me. Even those who only watch football occasionally like FIFA. I played a couple of these games and neither can I notice any difference between FIFA now and 10 years ago, I can't possibly understand the appeal.

But I don't like watching sports in general, except boxing or powerlifting from time to time, maybe that's the problem.

Yurops aren't complete manchildren like americans and japs so they play real games like fifa and destiny instead of the newest bing bing wahoo garbage

Except nowhere near as much as Eurotards.

>nba 2k18
>yuropeans don't even have this game

Their teeth are as bad as their taste. That goes for their food, too.

>America and NBA/NFL games don't sell anywhere near as well there as Fifa games do in Europoor land.

Why the fuck are you lying?
venturebeat.com/2017/08/02/with-8-5-million-sales-nba-2k17-is-more-dominant-than-the-warriors/

>so they play real shitty games like fifa and destiny
Fixed for you.

>FF9
wtf I love america now

Muslims

Excellent b8, friendo.

We like football
>Football is the most popular sport in the Netherlands

whatever you say manchild
why are you even posting here? don't you have 1000 moons or seeds or whatever to collect in your kid's games?

We AMERICANS are the true gamers

>FF9
Nice

It's the most popular sport pretty much everywhere that isn't North America.

>8.5 million units in a year
vs
>5+ million units in a week
Totally comparable.
And meanwhile, NBA 2k18 didn't even sell 1/5th in the US what Fifa 18 sold in Eurotard land.

Don't even like Nintendo games my projecting baiting friend.

>Buying literally the same game every year
wew lad

What do you like then?

What ISN'T wrong with europe these days.

Japan likes baseball more.

>likes: smalltalk

fuck this shit.

Do EA sports games have microtransaction lootboxes? I have never played one but it seems like something they'd have done already. Open a box to get a chance at winning a famous footballer or something

Doesn't matter what I like.
Point is Eurofriends have shit taste in video games.

Europeans have the worst taste in video games.

South Americans have better taste than fucking europoors

As if Americans aren't the same with Madden and NBA

>NBA 2k18 didn't even sell 1/5th in the US what Fifa 18 sold in Eurotard land.

That's because Vgchartz are unreliable. 2k18 has sold 8.5 million but the numbers don't even add up on that site.

Here's the top selling 2016 games in the US and see how many sports games are on there.
gamespot.com/articles/2016s-best-selling-games-in-the-us-revealed/1100-6447090/

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Battlefield 1
The Division
NBA 2K17
Madden NFL 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Overwatch (no Battle.net sales)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
FIFA 17
Final Fantasy XV

So you don't even like video games and are just shitposting?
Well, at least you're not too big of a manchild I guess.

They're not, see >2k18 has sold 8.5 million but the numbers don't even add up on that site.
That's NBA 2k17 you dumbfuck, AKA last year's release.
I don't know if you've forgotten, but it's 2017, not 2016.

Remember when EA mad good games?

>fat fuck Americans are so butthurt that literally niggers kicked them out of the biggest sporting event in the whole world and now they’re trying to make their own "losers" tournament

Hahahahahahaha

It's called FUT

Pic related

Isn't it always the same shit every game, some team management shit and then running after a ball for a while?

>VG Charts

>That's NBA 2k17 you dumbfuck, AKA last year's release.

Yes and it doesn't add up there, aka unreliable. What are you trying to prove? Because end of the day sports games are best sellers in America no matter how bad you twist your point.

>So you don't even like video games and are just shitposting?
I don't think anyone here has touched a video game in ages to be honest.

all 10k people in the US that actually care. For me it's "oh we made the world cup? Neat"
Or
"Oh we missed the world cup? Well maybe next time."
I've never watched a single game.

it isn't good b8 tho, it's barely even trying.

we're normies, not manchildren like the amerimutts

>Because end of the day sports games are best sellers in America no matter how bad you twist your point.
Kek no, that's a Europoor only thing.
As shown, NBA 2k18 (this year's release) doesn't even come close to Fifa 18's sales, and their release dates are about a week apart.
Europoors love their sportsball because they're too fat to go outside and actually play it.

>caring about sports
begging you to have sex, get a job and lose melanin

Yeah sure lad

Soccer sucks

Correct me if I'm wrong but Europe doesn't have any kind of continent wide database about video game sales.

user he didn't say anything about Americans.
Also are we posting these again?

Black lady is like ohhhhhh jesus I can't cope with these white people at all.

>Implying it's not only about $$$

Because playing a football match with your mates on console is one of the greatest joys you can have. Americans DO have friends, right? They aren't all scared of I AM STANDING MY GROUND AND THUS AM ABLE TO MAG DUMP BY GLOCK-17 INTO YOU IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK LIKE A MINORITY!

Soccer, obviously.

>that's a Europoor only thing.

Explain the 3 sports games here in 2016 sales?When the full 2017 figures come out I'll post the same shit. You are retarded if you think 2k won't sell millions like all the other yearly releases.

Oh wow look at this, sports games everywhere

its normies

can Sup Forums name 1 (ONE) good country?

Americans don't understand the beauty and skill that is happening in this webm. Can you see how few commercials there are?

You sound like a poof m8.

Poland

Somalia

Here's the NPD forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/10/24/nba-2k18s-sales-numbers-were-quite-impressive-in-its-first-month/
>NBA 2K18 was the top selling sports game of September 2017. With one month of sales NBA 2K18 also became the best-selling sports game year to date. NBA 2K18 had the largest consumer spend in launch month of any Sports genre title since the current generation of consoles launched in November 2013. NBA 2K18 was the second best-selling game of September overall.

>Explain the 3 sports games here in 2016 sales?
You mean the 3 that are destroyed by non-sports games?
What about them?
>When the full 2017 figures come out I'll post the same shit. You are retarded if you think 2k won't sell millions like all the other yearly releases.
Kek, 2k18's sales are already WAY down on 2k17s, they'll be lucky to sell 3 million units total this year.
Also
>Slow as fuck week in the US
>Top sports game sells 260k
>Compared to 3.5 fucking million in Yuropoor land
>6 of the top ten games in Yurop are the same sportsball turd
>Almost every game in the top 10 is either a sports game (selling fucking gangbusters) or a racing game

>2nd best selling game of the month
>largest consumer spend (microtransactions)
>Not even most sales
My fucking sides, Eurotards grasp at anything, huh?

>When you bet your mate $10 that you'd end up with greater possession % at the end of the game

>those 2 edgemasters sitting away from the group
If you're gonna go to a store to play vidya, fucking own up to it.

>it's an American thinks Europeans say 'poof' episode
Protip. Only Australians do.

>lives in trailer park because a tornado destroyed his cardboard house
so... he got an upgrade?

NK

>not making the rules say they have to win AND have best possession to win the bet

t.mutt

91 min of actual gameplay is better than the 3 mins of gameplay in NFL.

ITT

Yes, this is truly superior to having breaks between something actually happening

Sony loving euroslums have trash vidya taste?

Who would have guessed? No wonder they shit up this site so much

Nothing really. I like soccer.

I see you're cherry picking, but literally every single game of NFL has an average of 3 mins of actual gameplay. In 3 fucking hours.

>When a bunch of europoors make fun of America by claiming the niggers you took in the slave trade make you inferior.
>Have by far the most advanced armed forces in the world and could wipe out any country in months if it came down to an all out war.

He says as he posts an anime picture. Embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VlORWhsJjNM

>the default response of a 56%* is to go 'w-we could k-kick ur ass!!'

*Note this includes both North Africans and Middle Easterners as per the USA Official Definition of 'White'.

Football is a fucking religion is the problem.

>Sonyfags buy games and have fun playng with their friends
>everyone else just shitposts alone on their basements while letting their game boxes collect dust
Oh i can see why hates them so much

I am from Europe, and you probably don't know the reason why football (called soccer for you) is this famous, so let me tell you why:
niggers

s-shut up!

>Trying to flex...over the Internet...with something he doesn't own or even have any control over
Holy fuck what an embarrassment (You) are

Laughing Vietnamese. Laughing Iraqis. Laughing Afghani's.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJu2qSJ9zno

Laughing man who has actually read a history book.

>Unironically losing to a bunch of slot eyed farmers
Jesus Christ...