This 1000 year old girl walks up to you in Whiterun, slaps your companions ass, calls you a faggot...

This 1000 year old girl walks up to you in Whiterun, slaps your companions ass, calls you a faggot, and tells you to go kill Parthurnaxx .

What do?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rev up those devious devices.

>non standard height
>sex animations don't line up
>need to use the website that should be hosted as .onion for animations
I just force myself to enjoy UUNP

Capture her and let Parthuurnax have his way with her.

SL has an option to "even actor height" in the MCM. Use it.

What is this, a quest mod?

>go kill Parthurnaxx
When did that meme start?
Did they even say that line in game?

Can I just rape her and pretend she is 12?

I probably shouldn't shame you for not playing a shitty game, but come on man you could at least google it

I know Skyrim is shit and all, but how have you not played Skyrim.

I know it does, and it again defeats the purpose.
>grow 11 inches to get raped
wow immersion ruined!!1!

Remember how the sexlab devs are subhuman waste who go out of their way to make loli mods incompatable instead of fixing bugs.

It does not work properly though. You have to adjust animations manually for different heights anyway.

I've never actually used it, I just assumed it made the character levitate instead. Which is probably almost as bad but whatever. Someone should make a mod where the shorter character can stand on a box or something.

ask her why her style doesn't fit the realistic background. Anime character in realistic setting, go back to your own reality

Blades make you kill the only friendly dragon, and as their mythical leader that just saved the world, you can't say no. even though they swear undying allegiance to follow you through heaven and hell no matter what your stance on fucking dragons is. It's a shitty forced dilemma.

>cunny / parthurnaxx posting is now a thing

Thank /vtv/

wot mod(s) is this

>Regardless of your choice, Delphine will reply, "He needs to die. He deserves to die. And it falls to you to kill him. Until he's dead... well, I'm sorry, but we would dishonor our oaths as Blades if we continued to help you."
>After this exchange, whenever you're starting a conversation with her, she will say, "Do the right thing. Paarthurnax deserves to die." or "We have nothing to talk about until Paarthurnax is dead."
> Also, if you are in Sky Haven Temple, she may also say, "My oath binds me, Dragonborn. Until Paarthurnax is dead, you aren't welcome here."
KILL PAARTHURNAX

I grab her by the waist and apply her tummy to my face and go PBLBLLBLBLBLLT

I killed him.

Mod in some graphics that don't look like shit.

thats cruel

Parthurnaxx is a bro, I wouln't kill a bro.

This.
I hate when sex mods go against the aesthethics of the game.
Why would you dress your character as a 21st century stripper in a medieval game?

I would do some really unholy stuff

Boobs too big, so I ignore her.

Jizz in her piss flaps with enough force to propel her to Solitude.

I walk her home gently.

Do as she told me. After that I assume my place as her personal slave. Put on a chastity belt, get in fours and worship her sweaty and dirty feet while she laughs at me. I, the dragonborne, would be dragged to taverns and humiliated every night just to please her. I would suck cock, pussy and feet of whoever she ordered me just because she told so. I, the most powerful mortal no more than a plaything to her. Just a footstool to her rest her bare and dirty feet on after a day of humiliation.

Become her.

I need to learn to make some semen demon like this is skyrim, I only have made generic lolis

THIS
OP PLEASE DELIVER

*unzips Big Breton Cock*
Woah! Where did THIS come from?

Suck her dick

Make her my new companion.

I remember.

And then ATF fixes it within minutes and just completely invalidates their effort. Its wonderful. Fuck those cucks.

>her dick
>her

elaborate

>~
>disable

I don’t know who that is. I think that quest might be too advanced for me because I’m not at that point in the story yet. But I’ll keep it in the journal in case it becomes relevant. Thanks, I guess.

Not him, but I played it for an hour. Got bored and went back to New Vegas. Good thing I played $5.

Please post an image of all your new vegas mods.

How do you make characters like this? I want to see her get chain raped by 30 orcs, 70 draughs, 15 wolves, 3 giants, a bear, 2 spiders, a werewolf, and a mud crab.

Don't forget reiklings, dragons, trolls, charuas, falmer and seekers

Where do i get all the good race mods for Skyrim

And the guy from the cloud district. That one.

>not reskinning your game with modern day houses and animals

kill Parthunaxx

Anything that isn't mud textures doesn't really blend in well

Rhymes with gape, I think it's pretty related to it as well.

Wuld nah kest

How do i make a character look like this?
i might actually pirate skyrim

>pirate

>s-she isnt a child
>s-she is a 1000 years old

Seek help

What are the best hamburger mods?

`kill
I hate elves

Offer her a bowl of eggs.

A lot of mods and patience, and practice. Especially for loli shit, alot of mods, particularly sex mod authors, break compatibility with loli shit unless you make a knockoff loli, also small characters don't line up with most animations and generally look out of place.

sauce

>that's a child
Alright Cleetus back to the barn now, civilized folks are chattin'

>custom race mod
>skin mesh and textures
>skimpy vanilla armor replacement
>new textures for lips, eyes, eyebrow
It's actually pretty simple

Loli mods aren't worth the trouble. They are only good for screenshots, and stuff like modded HoneySelect and similar games will give you similar results with a lot less effort involved, plus built-in sex animations.

>you can't say no
Yes but you don’t have to kill him

You don't want it, man
Trust me on this

Everytime I see a skyrim screenshot it make me want to reinstall and mod it.
But then I remember that it's an unstable piece of shit, that SKSE for enhanced edition is barely starting, and that animations mods always look fucking terrible anyways.
I want off this ride.

I look for the elf-fu

Any good mods that fix this?

Suzuka sama

Yeah
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?

I've seen this girl several times but I don't know what the sauce is

I do, gimme!

The same guy posts his own character over and over.

Bash her brains in with my warhammer 'cause Paarthurnax is my nigga.

Dragons over hoes.

This is why I never bothered sex modding Skyrim. The little girls are shit and I can't love them so there is no point. It isn't worth the effort.

Hags are trash.

Run command line to kill npc. EZ

I know about the mod guide, but is there some guide on how to improve or use the character generation to make better stuff?

Tell her to go back to /vg/

Kick her in the crotch, slap my companion's ass, kill Parthurnaxx, return and kick her in the crotch again. What a nuisance.

what a qt. just goes to show even the worst places in the world give birth to beauty.

>but is there some guide on how to improve or use the character generation to make better stuff?

git gud, use face reference

Nothing forces you to kill him idiot you're just autistic and have to finish every quest in your log.

user!

I know. It would be so nice to buy her and save her from some shitbag sandnigger terrorists or something and then have her be your eternally grateful loving lgf.

Yeah, uh-huh, however! Check this 5.

nice

brb FBI

are the sex animation mods worth it?
they install different than everything else for some reason

>install sexlab
>add animations
>reset animation registry
ez pz

most of them are viruses, I definitely wouldn't risk it unless you seriously know what you are doing.

>had erect monster dicks working once
>can't get it to work again

they aren't, you'll still end up playing the terrible game.

>the absolute state of sweden

would rape