Does anybody else genuinely love the batshit insane crossovers fighting games have been doing lately?

Does anybody else genuinely love the batshit insane crossovers fighting games have been doing lately?

I feel like whenever something like pic related or the TMNT happens people just whine about how it isn't X instead or how it's bad since it doesn't make sense in the lore.

>still no Project X Zone fighting game
It hurts

I'm just tired of FFXV honestly. Move on already! More power to those who enjoy it but this is shaping up to be another FFXIII

This.

Remember when legendary FFs came out every year? What a fucking time to be alive.

>Does anybody else genuinely love the batshit insane crossovers fighting games have been doing lately
Mostly everyone. That is why cross over characters sell so much more then normal DLC fighters.

Noctis fits in more tekken than he does with earlier FF protagonists

Has there been any instances of fightan game crossover characters reappearing in sequels? I love how fucking ridiculous they are but it leaves me wondering how they could top it in future installments.

Virtua Fighter dudes in Dead or Alive I think

I love that Noctis is finally in a game that is at least decent.

Tifa is just the better choice
i laughed at all the buillshit said to defend noctis

Noctis in Tekken isn't "batshit".
Point Man from F.E.A.R in Mortal Kombat X is batshit. Or an Solo Wing Pixy in MvC.

I bet half the people who worked on those games are long gone. That would explain things.

Fuck cross overs. I like tekken but the only cross over that would have got any attention from me is Kiryu but I'd still prefer no cross overs

In the case of Noctis being in Tekken 7, its just because of Cup Noodle. It's one of the more lame crossovers IMO.

Because he dresses like a fag?

Mega Man being in Smash Bros. justifies all the random effort through years of crossoving randomness between companies.

Like justice served, desu.

>Kite vs Dante
I need this.

>Not Cloud
I swear to god if they don't port SSB4 to the Switch or atleast the characters I'm going to buy a fucking WiiU.

Wii U's better than the Switch anyway. I mean Mario Odyssey is amazing but outside of that every game I have on my Switch that I'd genuinely argue is system seller-worthy is either a multiplat on PS4 or a port from the Wii U at this point.

The thing is the Switch is my brother's. He has a WiiU but sold it cause he didn't play any of the games on it. Bought a Switch for Mario Kart and Marios for his gf to play.

fair enough. I'd still say Wii U is worth a buy. Stuff like Bayo 2 and Wonderful 101 are easy killer apps for me personally.

Moreover it takes forever to make modern models, they could go a lot faster back when it was a few hundred polys max per character.