Time for a game!

Time for a game!
>Take a vidya quote
>Put it through translationparty.com
>Post the result

>Waiting for Gordon. Test lab.

Little Kangz hol n Shane said

バブルガム、かむとお尻を蹴りに来たし、私はすべてのアウトのガム。

To play the Mineap can’t wait. To build the Mineap Mineap know. Probably the most to look forward to. This game is these days, Brown is looking at his children.

>Feed the kind of Snead. Ago Chuck;

Sorry, but suddenly the jets are not.

My vision was enlarged.

Mr. Lord, Henry guy, he just / hot tub!

Do not Star Fox.

Steel ball.

>Shit is RIP head from the neck.
>Will rip off the head and shit down the neck is.
second is a result that i kinda liked

Definitely come here!

GNI Adm is no foreign army. After all, we are fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we're Imulsion. . We have fought for the country. . We've fought for freedom, but all that changed at the end of the euro. Fifteen years ago, we are fighting for Hisrdotino against inhumane monsters, murder. . But it is a war that we cannot continue ... Humanity faces extinction unless we stop now. We see explosion Lightmass grasshoppers. But they survived. Go back and stronger than ever. They bring a power that can sink the entire city. Even Jacinto, our last beacon of hope for all those dark days, is now at stake. In a short time we will no more left to defend. And it means that we have only one option: war. Gears, I ask you now is not easy, but necessary. If we want to live in. If we want to live long enough to see the seasons, our children grow and have inflamed a time when found, so now we need to return to the Time of the tree! Continue to where they live, where they rest, we destroyed them!. It is the day that we are the heart of the enemy. . It is the day that we are correcting the man's history! It is the day that we ensure our survival as a children! War of Keogh, my fellow gears, from, the hope of humanity to bring!

Kirby Monster star and stars.

GNI Adm is of any of the parties. At the end of the day, we fight for as long as we are I think. The war is all we know. In the past, we are the Imulsion. . We fight for the country. . We are fighting for freedom, but it all changed at the end of the euro. Fifteen years ago, are fighting the inhuman monsters, by the Hisrdotino murder. . Yes, but it is a war that cannot continue. Humanity faces extinction unless we stop now. We can see the Lightmass Grasshopper explosion. But they survived. Go back and stronger than ever. That you provide energy that can sink the entire city. Even the latest us Jacinto a beacon of hope for all those dark days, is now in question. For a short period of time, not be left to defend itself same. And that means that we have a single option: the war. Gears, I ask now, no it is easy, but necessary. If we want to live, if we live long enough to see the seasons of the year, our children grow and have inflamed a time when is, so now we have to go back to the age of the tree. Continue to where they live, where they rest, which destroyed!. It is a day that we are in the heart of their enemies. . It is a day that we are correct in the story! It is a day when we ensure our survival as a kids! The war by Keogh, my fellow gears, hope to carry!

Verify or change the most important "razgriz, kanikani is clear. Black devil, you. And death is the Devil's rain finally. However, after a period of sleep razgriz returns. This is a great hero.

What kind of fools. God can God-how to kill you? You can be innocent ground drunk. At its most simple, There is no escape. This place is recalled or intervention. Come on, put your weapons. Is it too late for my mercy.

Mohab is complaining of wishing nuclear weapons in the winter.

CJ, he has his damn!

I said I had given bombs food exploded in the small stomach. This means that crime is available via the straps X! is the evidence of a bomb that can swallow the demon's stomach batting! I refuse to learn.

Really big shit hole is coming soon.

>What a guy. The secret of a miserable little pile. But enough talk.

>bing bing ワフー
kek

>Excuse me! Please see a doctor!

>You must reconnect to the fear of pain Mechs, copper wiring is nerves of steel.
>Courage is no thermal function.

Snakes... I think love can bloom in the battlefield.

None of these are funny.

Horrible Eyrie declares this one bag from this point of view you can see me at the end of the world!

This.