Is this a parody game?

is this a parody game?

grinding game

LARPing Simulator

trash

Fukken plebs in this thread. Wouldn't know a good game if it walked into their house and say on their face.

Rhodoks rule Swadians drool

You´re on thin ice matey.

M&B is a meme game. It's garbage on every level.

Hordes of central asians and eurasians flooding the landscape. The ground thundered as they neared. They were known to some as the breathing dragon, as their presence caused fire and destruction. These mongol riders can shoot accurately at a full gallop as precise as most archers can at a standstill.

one of the best single/multiplayer experiences around

Fun for like 10 hours

Sup Forums is only ironically filled with plebs, right?

>yfw

First game to control horde of mens, chance to conquer entire nations, 500 mb!!! And you dare to call it garbage?
Pls stahp

>people unironically hating M&B
is this real life?

But muh grafixxx!

will Bannerlord come out in 2018

Sup Forums moves on, currently the best games on Sup Forums are Overwatch, Asscreed Origins, Resident Evil 7 and Mario. Anything else is trash. Dorf Fort threads are completely unviable also.

Rofl
Pls leave muh grafixxx alone!

what's the best faction and why is it the nords?

Oh yes,Mario... my god....

it still seems strange considering there arent any other grand strategy/RPG games, at least that i know of or are comparable

Nothing in front of 20 sarranid cavallery archer

"Battle brothers" very similar and nice... but not so good... missed something

Your life is a parody of a well-rounded, productive one you little cunt.

M&B has not so bad multiplayer, speaking of the series in general.
It's one of those games where singleplayer isn't enjoyable anymore after a while, because of a lack of any depth, but multi's giving a lot of fun.

They needed to put more work into the campaign. It's completely half-baked and clearly unfinished. Feels more like a tech demo of some kind.

is there a mod where I can forcefully uncuck Europe

Isn't Battle brothers completely different from mountain sword?

Yes, but also singleplayer can give a lot of replayability. (i invented a new word?)

Once you have 150+ elite cavalry in your warband nobody can touch you. Then if you get some disgruntled nord lords to swear fealty you can use their huscarls to conquer any city on the map

>sarranid
>cavalry archer
someone isn't getting their pure steppe waifu today

post 'em, Sup Forums

>turn-based
that alone makes it very different

>cartoony/indie look
imo subjectively bad

>fantasy
another matter of opinion on whether its a good or bad thing, but i do like how warband is medieval non-fantasy, and this is another thing to set the games apart

Just 140h on Steam, but i had for idk how many years a cracked version

And then there's nothing to do but grind cities.

>campaign
its a sandbox by design. single-player mode != a campaign

Obviously they are 2 different game, but both have two kind of play the map play and the battle play. On the map you move you see other people and go from city to city top earn muney, in the battle you battle, MB you fight in third person, in BB you fight on a chessboard.
Its quite similar no?

How will OP ever recover?

However i play with Floris Evolved and the changes are quite good... all the game became more fluid

in battle brothers do you have a player character so that it is also an RPG? or do you just control units, as in a grand strategy?

there are plenty of grand strategy games, like total war, but warband is unique in that it is a grand strategy combined with an RPG.

its not that the two games are absolutely unalike, but if im correct, battle brothers is missing the RPG aspect

I bought the viking DLC to try it out and didn't like it because it was boring as shit so I refunded it. They refunded the money and removed it from my purchased games list, but it's still installed on my computer. In fact, there's no way to UNinstall it without deleting all of the Warband files completely.

So that's how you get Viking Conquest for free. Buy, install, play 30min, refund, then never uninstall Warband.

you should get the dark age submod for VC, looks pretty sick. but i torrented an older version of VC and it is completely fucked up if youre not on the newest version of VC

Sure, there may be similarities, but I wouldn't call them similar. I wouldn't even group them in the same genre.

are swadian knights + horse archers the ultimate strategy ??

In BB you dont have a signle palyer to control but a bunch of 20 men, of wich 12 can be brought in battle. each man can grow in exp and earn points to characteristic and choose one talent from a talents tree. All equal for eveyone.

You will kneel before my autism

yeah, then it's simply grand strategy. there are many games like that, but nothing specifically like warband beyond grand strategy OR rpg games

The only way warband is a parody is in showing how other games are fucking trash these days. Warband is 10/10 you pleb.

Unironically kill yourself.

More like slave simulator where you get your shit fuck by bandit and go all across the world for FREE atleast for the early game if you're not careful

I also think it's onw of the last game to have a demo version... until level 7.

every single game you listed is trash and you should feel bad for having such shit taste

i think he was just exemplifying that Sup Forums has shit taste

damn.... I haven't seen that macro in ages.

I-I yield! Please, good sir!

literally me

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

That's a nice head you have on your shoulders.

Do you not know how to read?

>not training a bunch of mamelukes and hunting down the location of ransomers for mad cash

It was easy.

No, you will.

>you may die before bannerlord is released

Fake news

I had a torrented copy that easily had 1500 hours on it and I have another steam account with another 1000 hours.

I have never touched the multiplayer.

So what's everyone's favorite faction?

Is X3 similar or can be played similar to M&B? I want mount and blade in space but I've yet to find anything quite like it

It is claimed KIng Harlaus once came up with a three-word short story that could make people cry for a bet. The wager was ten denars, which Harlaus won with the following:
"I support myself"

Sarranids because fuck the West

Rhodock xbowmen are welcome to come along in my conquest

Love this game. It's hard as Shit though. Real janky

Vaegirs = All round cool dudes
RhodKEKS = All round turtling faggots

KOTOR is the only one I can think of and that's a stretch

Nords, because there's nothing my huscarls can't do.

the closest thing to m&b in space is eve online, but it has triple the autism and it's basically dead for new players (went f2p recently, takes months in real time to get your character leveled up properly in one specialization unless you are p2w, huge majority of players have been playing for years/close to a decade/over a decade which means you will usually lose)

AC:O got btfo by Touhou 16, fuck off ubisoft

Enough of politics for the time being.

>I want mount and blade in space
Got you covered senpai
unironically Sarranids

How about 7 years?

The Mongol faction. Can't remember their name. Love to Ghengis Khan all over everybody's asses.

survive against an equal number of knights

nice launcher hours nerds

*stands on a hill*

Can anyone give me advice on how to get into this game? I keep hearing that it's great, both on Sup Forums and from a couple of good friends who have generally similar tastes to mine. But I just don't know what to do. The fighting is awkward for a new player but that isn't even what I'm talking about. Strange controls is fine. What I mean is that I simply don't know what kinds of shit I should do in order to have fun playing it. Anyone know that feel?

You are like a little baby.

Watch this.

I never join a faction, but swadian knights are fucking tanks.
Rhodok cowards can hide in their castles all they like. Only a fool would meet the swadians in an open field. And while you do that we'll pillage all the butter in the country.

plebs

>run around villages
>hire men
>go north and beat up sea raiders for 50/50 melee and archers

congratulations ur now a M&B novice and completed the early game and have cash for everything

Warband is my staple game. It's the game I fall back on when a new release disappoints me. It's always entertaining, even vanilla.
Sarranid, recently

why can't I stop myself fro cheating in this game, I always end up with a small country in a corner surrounded by lady lords attending all my banquets after a couple of hours

The Anno Domini mod has a DEUS VULT feature, so yes, yes you can.

>I have never touched the multiplayer.
so ur still shit haha

don't fall down the rabbit hole. there's autism greater than any MOBA in warband/NW MP

it is pretty slow to begin. go to villages and train some peasants, ignore cattle quests, and only do grain quests near dhirim for cheap grain. ask lords for tasks and ask town guild-leaders for quests. when a faction goes to war, ask a few of their lords for a quest and you can be a mercenary for their faction for a month, but then you have to be wary of an enemy lord fucking you up. mercenary work is a month-long contract, which is different from vassalage, which generally youd want to view as permanent up to the point you start your own faction, assuming thats what you want to do, rather than unite calradia under an existing factions banners

Remember to buy dyeworks in every city. You will now get free money until the end of time.

I T ' S