Xenoblade 2

Can we expect any more news about Choo Choo Chuuni?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC995QFAjN8Kwt-g5-yr-uTg
youtu.be/FpC_zTewH6g
youtu.be/-ohxjSV7mhw
youtube.com/watch?v=WM9Mq_Gjn50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chuuni
>when there's nothing chuuni about her

this game will have some comfy towns

TWO. MORE. WEEKS. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

How is she chuuni?

Look at that dork.

>720p

I mean

How? I thought the Switch when docked has like twice the power of a WiiU. How can a game that looks like THAT also run worse than a game by the same studio on a system that closely resembles a potato?

What the fuck happened to this series? We used to have loli panties and now nothing? Where the fuck are my loli panties.

Why are they pandering to the normalfags crowds?

Still nothing there that makes her chuuni.

damn I hate pixiv, such a shitty site but every good jap artist is on it

So we have 49 rare blades at the minimum. With some of the other weapons we haven't seen like the Greatsword and twin blades the number could easily reach 60+ holy shit the variation in builds and replay value in this game.

Would that happen to be the jellyfish titans area?

>uses japanese words

you're the dork.

Chugga will need a minimum of 2 years to cover everything.

This may be a longshot, but I was looking at the weapons list and it seems there are two rows of 7, thus making 14 weapons.

But underneath the two rows is a suspicious space just big enough to fit another row. Does anyone else think another row of weapons will be added partway through the game? It would definitely help, because I can only imagine 50 hours into the game you've already found every weapon there is and put them on almost every character. Core crystals don't seem THAT rare.

It is.

For you guys wondering about resolution (probably only 2 of you fags but whatever)

>On pixel counting the game seems to go to a max resolution of 1280x720 to 640x720 in more demanding scenes, splitting the horizontal axis in half
>There's a section of the GameXplain video where the treehouse guy looks up to the sky and the resolution flips to a full 720p before looking noticeably blurry when resetting the camera, suggesting in busier sections the 640x720 resolution exists at least partly in the field most of the time
>During city traversal, the game spends a lot of time in 1024x600 suggesting there are different scalers for different situations

We're ALL dorks.

Yes .That pic is Rex's village

I can't imagine that, because why wouldn't they just have a third row to begin with? We've already seen from gameplay that the second row is there even before the first row is filled out, so why wouldn't they third row already be there too? And why would you expect another 7 weapons when there's still several of those 14 weapons we haven't seen at all?

There is an undercloud section too

I hope Gamegrumps does a play through of this.

Probably handguns, sniper rifles, SMGs?

Homura is cute! CUTE!

I hope you return to reddit

Histrionically kill yourself.

Well and we don't know if the Great Sword and Twin Blades will be available but yeah.
The WEIRDEST thing is that we've seen a generic Blade with Twin Rings that Rex could use, but have to see any indicator of Rares using that weapon.
I guess we'll find out when the game comes out

Wait really?
I didn't know we knew where he came from

But have yet to see*

I'm excited for literally everything in the game but the combat. God damn does it look like slow, boring MMO shit. Yes, even more than any of the past Xenoblade games have been.

It says so on official US site.

Dunno if that's someone from in here, but this dude seem to be reuploading shit currently, grab it while you can.

So it does

Will they Kiss?

better, a fade to black sex scene once they get to Elysium

Yes, but one of them will end up dying after it.

Not!Kosmos when?

Nintendo would never allow a fade to black sex scene, also the game only has a T rating.

On screen sex scene confirmed.

Soon.

Good.

>one of them will end up dying after it

Why is everyone convinced of this? Last two Xenoblades had ok endings, despite the dark undertones of Xenoblade X.

There will be gold plated loli panties

gay

>in that case, I'll make this nice and clee-ah. You. Will. Never. Take her!

Rex confirmed as based. A shame people thought he was gonna be some whiney brat.

If they reach 60 rare blades I will buy every user here a special addition.

He's been doing literal shit work just to scrape by, of course he's going to know when to hold on to something.

Rex is pretty metal, he kills mercenaries out for Pyra on a day to day basis.

Sup Forums just hates that they'll never be that alpha

But I already have a special edition!

It's really funny how much the Blade system has sparked the imagination and hype of anons.
For me, my main hope is that even with 49 Rares, we get a full Heart to Hearts and side quests/cutscenes for all of them, but that may be a stretch

I don't understand people like you
yeah there's gonna be like 5 hours worth of cutscenes and mountains of text to read, but the main story alone will probably take another 70 hours just like the two previous games
this shitty combat is what you're going to do 85% of the time playing the game
and you think it's horrible
and you've got no problem admitting that
and you're still gonna play it

I don't get it

Rex won't kill any mercenaries he will just knock them and their blades out.

All rare blades were confirmed to have a quest and heart to hearts.

Being a dork does not make one a chuuni

Which trailer is this clip from?

you think that's bad
every jap artist is using Twitter more than Pixiv nowadays
why do you think Pixiv had to create Pawoo to siphon their user back and so far failed?

the preview footage Nintendo gave out had it
That line is at 17:25

I hope FORESTちゃんねる plays through this

she's fat

Wait sorry wrong link
youtu.be/FpC_zTewH6g

Thanks man.

>that
>fat

Wew. YOU'RE FAT!

When did I say I was getting it despite that? Nice assumption.

I'm not. Which sucks, since the rest looks so good, but I can't imagine playing with that shit combat all game. Unless my opinion changes upon watching streams on release, I'm skipping this.

Ball looks pretty dope.

I know heart to hearts were confirmed but did we get confirmation of quests for ALL rare blades?

why not getting the actual kos-mos instead?

Sorry, thought you meant you gonna play it
but I've seen enough people who actually do while having an opinion like that

It'll be okay.

If he is half as metal as Cross he won't hesitate to kill when needed. Cross used bitches as bait, let aliens be shot while he watched, blew up a helicoptor, turned another bitch into a alien killing machine that cross then put down. Cross killed more human mimiesomes then the whole villain group.

What did they mean by this?

The fuck is a Judicium weapon

It means you can harvest both their soldiers lives to feed your rare blades.

>that look Pyra gives to Rex when he says they'll never take her

Aw man that's so sweet.

Maybe it's some lost civilization or it's a type of technology
Maybe it's like those Super Jews from Wolfenstein, who know

>Super Jews
What

Fair enough. It'll be nice if the combat turns out to be more fun than the previews have shown, but I'm not very optimistic.
I enjoyed the past games' combat systems decently enough, but this one's just been painful to even watch.

She's gonna fuck that shota.

BJ got beheaded by the Nazis and got a replacement Super Nazi body in return

That’s underwater, not under clouds.

Does the story carry on at all from XC1/ XCX? As in will I miss out by not having completed the other 2?

Nope. This is standalone with nods to the other games.

There's a secret society of super scientists who develop crazy future technologies in Wolfenstein called the Y'aat or something
The main representative of them in your group is a guy named Set and he's very Yiddish Jewish. He also does crazy science stuff

Should be fine without X, but Takahashi seemed to imply there is some kind of tie with XC1.There is no way to figure out if it is just the theme, structure or a plot tie in.

>Rex is alpha that early in the game
How can Shulk even compete?

The gamexplain preview from a couple of days ago has the best combat presentation I've seen on the game, chugga was dealing out the damage on enemies and saying you can do more damage by activating arts at the end of auto attack combos and combo set up into boosted attack arts from one blade to another. Having somebody as autistic about xenoblade actually at the helm of the controller and understanding all the intricacies of the combat instead of NOA guy #7 who maybe played it a few days prior to showing makes a lot of difference

give me a time stamp.

>better waifu
>more alpha
>gets girl older than him

Literal god tier. Rex is a stud.

The footage in those previews was from Nintendo, though. It wasn't actually Chugga playing. There's a lot of the same footage in the different preview videos.

user he said
>That line is at 17:25

Its just there.

It means 6 more Titans based on the holy virtues confirmed. 5 actually, since we have Leftherian

This is your normal battle theme for the day youtu.be/-ohxjSV7mhw

youtube.com/watch?v=WM9Mq_Gjn50

my DICK