Holy shit. The new characters are likeable, the stakes are high and it has a satisfactory conclusion...

Holy shit. The new characters are likeable, the stakes are high and it has a satisfactory conclusion . Did they finally made something as good as the originals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4mwqZx__Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes!

>nahyuta
>likable

pick one fgt

Nahyuta is putrid, how anyone could like him and how he's deluded enough to think he's above Wright is delusional.

Not as good as DD, but it was pretty good. Rayfa is qt.

It's shit.

>holier than thou attitude
>tries to send an innocent teenager to her death

Nahyuta is not /ourguy/

It's good game. It's up there but not the best.

Why did they use beads as the gimmick of all things? That's so fucking lame considering that this is the same guy that fell off a 40 foot bridge into a rushing river, tazed, knocked out by a fire extinguisher, hit by a car, and had hot coffee thrown in his face.

Pretty much everybody except nahyuta is likable in one way or another

It was a lot better than that bore of a game, terrible last case.

how can i emulate this?

This game gave me armpit fetish

Android

>terrible last case
Which one are you talking about? Because I honestly can't tell the difference, Apollo's past made the whole thing godawful and it was obvious Dhurke was dead.

>terrible last case

I'll sadly have to disagree. I dislike both DD and SoJ as they have personally ruined the series for me, and looks like it will keep happening if Phoenix is going to be yet again the protagonist in the next game. More power to all who enjoy these games, though.

>Garan openly mocks Rayfa for being flat as a board
Stone cold bitch

I don't remember that happening.

>They drop Athena most of the game
>The game is good

Boy, I wonder what did they Wright

DD was dull as fuck and extremely one note with its dark age of the law shit. The worst part is they didn't even do anything interesting with the concept of lawyers doing scummy shit. SoJ was infinitely better because at least it didn't try to play something up and then not do a goddamn thing with it. Everything it played up had actual payoff.

Spirit of Justice shows us that Apollo is a fucking badass and has infinitely more balls than Wright ever did. I didn't like Apollo for a long time, but this game seriously changed my opinion of him. This motherfucker deserves his last name.

>lets tack on more convoluted shit to Apollo's backstory while never addressing the shit AJ set up.

This is bait, right? This game's even worse than DD. Couldn't even get through the first case.

Is this the Icon for Spirit of Justice or Dual Destinies?

>Athena gets one case
>it's a filler case
>its actually really good

The filler case was fun. This game actually had a lot of moments I liked, like putting Blackquill and Athena both on the defense and especially having Apollo go up against Wright.

It was pretty good, gotta admit. Best witness in the series

I think this game is the most consistent game in the series, where every case is good. I wouldn't say it surpassed the originals overall though in terms of peak quality, but it's pretty close.

>her SoJ theme is better than her DD one
youtube.com/watch?v=X4mwqZx__Vo