What is Sup Forums's opinion about this game for ps4? Is it any good...

What is Sup Forums's opinion about this game for ps4? Is it any good? Is there any problems of the ps4 version that I should know about? should I just skip it and buy re7 instead?
I started the series with re4 for ps2 (worst version, I know) which is still one of my favorite games, then I played 5, then I emulated re1 (director's cut), re2 (also one of my favorites), re3, and finally re6 on the ps3 (not that bad but definitely the worst of the series). I have never played REmake, re7 or 0, nor the spin-offs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqdvUxxL8F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remake is the best classic RE
0 is the worst classic RE.

play remake, regardless of platform, although PC is best

Well, REmake is the best RE game, and 0 is pretty alright.

Play it then 7, imo, that has a complete edition coming in December.

Worth buying for REmake alone, it still holds up very well

So, what's wrong with 0 exactly?

its still worth playing, its just worse than every other classic RE
>no item box
>having to move all items from location to new location
>partner system that doesn't add anything and just forces you to use one character as a packmule
>retarded hookshot that forces you to separate
>worst classic Re
>boring enemies and bosses
>leeches arent scary
>terrible story that was probably written in 5 minutes
>boring locations except the train

it starts strong with the train and then turns into a mediocre zombie animal shooting gallery

I like 0, but by far my biggest gripe are 1. it somehow manages to have a story so fucking bad it feels like foreshadowing for RE6's god awful story, and 2. Playing as Rebecca ends up being retarded because if an enemy so much as looks in her direction she drops down to fucking danger status.

>no item box
>having to move all items from location to new location
I see, seems tiresome and difficult.

Skip them? Nigga what are you doing not PLAYING them? Start with REmake. Then go on to 0.

Next to 2, REmake is the most perfect of the classic RE. 0 will feel to REmake what 5 felt to 4. I love it though because it wanted to be remake with bekky in it so.

It's not, it just that sometimes you need to backtrack because you left something you needed behind. That's the fucking gay part. I played it recently, but because I played it when I was younger, I knew what I needed to take with me so it wasn't a bother. The entire game is interconnected too, so you can never lose anything (like the fire extinguisher if fucking code veronica). The gay part is being fucking in the basement or some shit and remembering "OH I LEFT THE THING IN THE UPSTAIRS SAVE ROOM" so now you have to waste time going to and fro.

REmake could be an atmospheric 10/10 stand alone masterpiece. There could be no game after it and it would be perfect. RE0 is a game that goes a little bit anime with reality and the canon and has DEEP expectations on you to know the lore and formula by now. Its “business as usual” but it lives in the REmakes colours and aesthetics so fans try to hold it to a massivly high standard for being the unexceptional average kid sister of REmake because they look the same.

It is to REmake, what 5 was to 4. Talented devs left their work to a new team, new team not so talented try to carbon copy it. Mixed to failed results, they have the tech, not the vision.

Its super comfy to me for personal nostalgia reasons though.

>play RE4
>skip Remake

Okay. What about revelations 1 and 2? are they worth buying? Games are kinda expensive around here, so I have to think very carefully about what games I buy.

Never really had a chance to play it. Now that I own a ps4, I do. Not really that interested in 0, but it's a nice bonus.

shit man it depends. I personally think that they're really shitty games, especially campaign, but I have put a lot of hours into the raid mode of REV2, and I really enjoyed the segments where you get to play as Barry.

Ahh.. im gonna catch heat for this one... REV1 NOT so much... not today. Still get it if you can, but REV2 is better in almost every way. I am playing REV2 right now, and what should be mediocre budget af is actually super fun and addictive. Im even dabbling in the mini game raid mode and it is is silly and has lots of characters in their sillier outfits just action faggong shit up. It’s one that will suprise you with how it grabs you.

Also as far as RE girls go, Moira is actually creamy as fuck, and she is stiring something in me for some reason.

Cutest

Ok then, for now I'll probably just buy the origins collection. Thanks.

Not really, they are very low budget compared to the main games and boy do they feel it.

That said, as this guys image shows, Moira is worth looking at for a few hours.

the leeches themselves arent scary but i dont know how u feel about that leechman bathroom scene that fucked me up the first time it happened

Out of REV1 and 2, I would say that if you don't think this would be fun for you: youtu.be/tqdvUxxL8F8 then you're better off skipping them entirely. They're not that good, and their stories are not only literally inconsequential to the main games, but they're also fucking incoherent and dumb as fuck.

I can’t explain. She is a skinny little potty mouth with a bowl cut. But pleasing after a while, in raid mode i make her wear her urban ninja outfit and after a while all i can think is how good her bare skin looks and how nice it would be to nut on her back. Her body is super fucking nice.

remake is worth it if you're buying that, i always hear bad stuff about 0 but i thought it was a good game its just a bit hard to play through and its the one i got bored of the easiest but some parts were spoopy, revelations had me hyped cause all the enemies reminded me of regeneradors and yeah i had some trouble playing through that one and going through areas it was scary to me, revelations 2 was less scary but i love claire and moira is cool and to me the game just has some memorable moments which is all subjective things u might not care about but im just saying i dont really get anyone whos saying bad stuff about the revelations spin offs