Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?

no

If you have the free time to unlock shit

yes

Basically this
I really enjoy it, but it's a time sink.

Just dont buy the starter edition

Yes.
Also this Try to find the fun in losing because you'll be doing that a lot at first. This is a game that actually has a high skill ceiling and takes time to get competent at.

Only recently multiplayer game that actually requires skill

this

So my buddy got this game for me to play with someone a while ago and I feel like I don't know what i should be doing in a general sense. Whenever i get in a match I sperg out and walk around like a retard while my team gets killed. What should I be doing/ paying attention to?
don't bully pls I'm not great at competitive games, I just don't want to feel like I'm dragging the team down.

This

just unlock caveria first and you can spend all of your renown on attackers

Learn the maps by heart in T Hunt.
Practice your aim
Turn up your Sounds, you can hear everything enemies do.
Know flanking routes, Operator Loadouts, speed and magazine sizes.
Know when to do nothing as a defender.
Never mark on cams, always use voicechat.
Use your grenades.
Don't breach if you are not prepared to hold that angle, people will bumrush you once you turn away.

Yes, go give it a try it's free weekend.

T. That retarded silver that gets instantly fucked in the first 10 seconds on the other end of the map.
Kys my man

>he dosent lurk in the darkness with cav until time hits 1:45 and you rape half the enemy team from behind and have some kinky foreplay with ash

Caveira is one of the worst operators. How often do you get interrogations? You could be playing somebody that's more useful to your team.

It's one of my favorite games this year. I regret not buying it sooner.

1106 kills 310 of them interrogations, tough i like the silent step a lot more

This sounds like a shill post

It isn't

So what is it?

Map knowledge, map knowledge and map knowledge. I know that it sounds stupidly simplistic for advice, but in reality that’s what Siege is all about - knowing the corners which enemy will be lurking around and knowing the best approaches to flank those fucks. Also, most operator abilities become instantly much more useful once you get a better picture about the layouts of the map.

It’s not even that bad if you don’t get the horrible Starter Edition. You get all the base game operators in couple of evenings.

What's the best part

Clutching the round with clean headshots