What mecha games give you real weight and scale of how big the robots are?

What mecha games give you real weight and scale of how big the robots are?

Also, Mechlets need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q50v5Q_O6Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>real weight and scale
>mechas
Literally the most retarded concept in the universe.

Yui "The Mastodon" Ikari

Custom robo

You're seriously retarded if you can't comprehend what OP is talking about.

I'm not the one who likes giant robots. There is nothing more retarded than mechas. LITERALLY nothing.

Nier Automata has one section where you control a very, very heavy and slow mech

I'm asking pretty much because I've only played a few set of mecha games, and one I really happened to like was journey to Jaburo, I have played armored core, but it just felt so different.

Thats it, games that give the feeling of controlling some massive, heavy and slow, given if it has some form of quick movement.

Too bad it is a very short sequence, and very late in the game

The next Armored Core better come to PC. It would sell twice as many copies as on console.

>mfw the strict operator, suddenly smiles and commends your efforts

AND not run at 15fps

Shame, I would play nier regardless though. Just don't think it will play on a 560gtx ti would it?

Zone of the Enders 2 starts you out in a clunky slow mech before it (immediately) gives you the zippy stupid anime one. That's all I got.

No idea. The port is not very good.

Why is western mecha better than Jap mecha?

Because it's not , jap has all kind of mecha even the kind of "western" you like

You call that big?

I didn't know your name is "Nothing."

Lost Planet 1 nailed mecha weight
haven't played 2

Small-time.

Balamb in EDF 4.1 has a lot of weight to it. Punching smaller mechs or dinos sends them reeling.

Also that old PS2 game that I can't remember where you have control over each of the mech's limbs.

SupCom

>EVA unit
>mecha

That's what it is, yes.

>supcom
>mecha

this is a weeb thread ur out of ur deapth

in all seriousness something like picrelated would be effective on a battlefield.

Demonbane feels like it was come up with by a bratty 8 year old during a pretend fight. He never wants to lose so he keeps going on about how it counters literally everything.

And then Sup Forums is the autistic kid who believes him.

No its not

Go ahead then braniac. Dazzle us with your intellect you fucking mongoloid.

Here's hoping too.

Does Gurren do the same thing?

Yep, it is.

>VF-1 Valkyrie and Skyfire listed as separate things

For what purpose?

I want the fleshies to leave. This is a robot only thread.

>implying there will be a next Armored Core game

Damn, you're fucking stupid.

Too much articulation. A single RPG costing like $3.50 would make this incredibly expensive suit inoperable.

EVAs literally arent mechas you fucking clown

>Nobody has talked about Robot Alchemical Drive yet
It will cost you $50 but man is that game a fucking ride. There is mo other game that gives you as much satisfaction when punching something in the face. The voice acting is fucking incredible as well.

"weight and scale" doesn't mean "slow", fucking brainlets

Who dis

how can something be bigger than the universe?

Nah, it just fucks around with dumb biblical power-scaling. Now, Shurouga on the other hand...

The thing wouldnt be slow.

its the slut operator from the first gundam game, but not sure whats she's called.

Demonbane is great in the original visual novel. It's like anime in which hero's last power doesn't work on new enemy, so he has to get a new asspull each week. And with the final boss he needs multiple asspulls, because the boss is pulling things out of his ass too.
...Though if you don't like shows that do that, you probably won't enjoy it. Outside fights it's frankly pretty rubbish.

Is she from zeonic front I don't remember.

Reminds me of another century episode R

youtube.com/watch?v=Q50v5Q_O6Xg

Opening was awesome but the game was shit.

She's probably in alot of games, but that still was from Journey to Jaburo.

Nah
Gurren comes from big bang theory and isn't really stonger than all of the energy in the universe conceptionally I think

t. shithead who never watched the anime

>Eva 01 is taller than Big-O
No no, something about this don't add up at all!!!!

taller but less thicc ;)

TTGL collapses into a black hole if it gets too powerful.

Sandnogs don't shoot at you when you can see them. You can't dodge an RPG that you can't see coming.

Big O is actually Manlet O.

the argument is a biological vs mechanical. For the sake of simplicity eva is mecha.

Thats because Unit 1 is king.
If it had a competent pilot it would have creamed all the angels.

What games don't?

>implying love of mecha does not transcend such petty boundaries
SupCom is cool shit.

why is /m/ so shit and why do they praise SEAmonkey-core mecha like gundam seed?

Eva's size is misrepresented a few times through Evangelion. They are fucking huge.

Should i read EVA?

VOTOMS PS2.

no

This is so hard to parse. Big mech punchs bigger mech with drill that releases tiny mechs and then they move away for a bigger mech to punch the bigger mech?

The size of EVA also changes drastically. They are as big as they need to be.

But the only thing mechanical about EVA units are the entry plug systems. Other than they they are full on flesh and bone covered in armor

Your logic applies to every element on a battlefield. It wouldnt make a 15 foot mechanical human any less effective. Think about it the thing would be more mobile and lethal than a Humvee, able to lift, pull, break. grab, anything.

Right now limitations lie with balancing tech.

>read
God no.

I understand but it belongs in the mecha genre you dense motherfucker

I thought this was remake of the Battletech scene where they made their first offensive maneuver but that last part made no sense.

What the fuck does the anime have to with what you were saying? The EVAs are mecha whether you want them or not. The fact that they are living organic creatures with cybernetics changes nothing. They are big ass robots that can be piloted.

Just watch the show and not understand wtf is going on near the end

Because there's one persistent and insane shitposter who elevates SEED and Destiny above all other entries in the franchise, whilst attempting to force the idea that Zeta and ZZ are the worst.
We've given up trying to stop him.

they don't?

>Unit 1 is king
Most 80s mecha blow EVA 01 out of the water.

The rebuilds adopted the official size of 80m.
In the original series, the Eva units changed wildly from ~40m to almost 200m.

>R.A.D.
Holy fuck, that game. I used to crank up the Big O soundtrack and play it. Felt so fucking good.

Don't bother. It's the most pretentious garbage you'll ever see or read.

>dude mankind needs to all die because muh instrumentality and deconstruction of problematic toxic masculinity!

It reads like tumblr fanfiction of a better mech series.

careful, he'll start sperging out about AT fields

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (or Target in Sight, for Europeans). The framerate is terrible--but the graphics are BEAUTIFUL, and the suits really feel like they have real weight, unlike in most Gundam games where they're all super robots.

They are still giant robots being piloted. That's a mech. No one said they needed to mechanical.

This is the truest answer.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

But mankind doesnt die... they become one

Holy fuck, yes.

EVA was originally an original anime series. The manga was drawn much later, and has some changes on the characters, and a fucking terrible ending.
Watch the original series.

Don't mind me. Just posting best mobile suit.

if the official size is 80 m than not really

Yes yes, they all melt into tang because human individuality is toxic and ruining the world. We Captain Planet now.

Look at those dumb feet. How does it walk without constantly tripping?

wrong

It's the joints. A humvee is a box with wheels. There are much less opportunities for failure.

That suit has arms, hands, fingers, shoulders, legs, knees, a torse, etc. There is so much to articulate and so many opportunities for failure.

Infantry is useful because they are infantry. They are small and can get places tanks can't or do delicate operations long range weapons and air support can't. That power armour doesn't fit any kind of role in modern warfare.

How does it even walk with that weight to begin with

SUPAIRARU PAWAA

It just does.

This is probably my favorite grunt suit, apart from the Jesta