This is a new low

This is a new low

>still sells 15+ million copies

O-only poorfags don't like the game! A-am i right guys? G-guys?

and it probably can't turn a profit because of the marketing budget

>oh shit, this game is actually good! What do we do, Activision
>don't worry, just stir up some fake controversy and autistic people on the internet will do the job for us
shills win yet again

>omg why do I have to grind a little bit, why can't I get handed everything on a silver platter

Goddammit I fucking hate reddit, what a bunch of babies. That happens when hard work is being shamed and free shit is the norm.

We should make a card and send it to EA to let them know they are not alone in the war against the Redditerrorists

LOL that was epic. A bunch of 4channers who bought the game joined the group, and because it sorts people who are currently playing a game at the top you get that image.

>Sup Forums hates EA
>reddit hates EA now
>Sup Forums now defends EA

go make more cuck threads on Sup Forums

>t. corporate apologist
FUCK WHY CAN'T THESE R*DDITORS WORK FOR THEIR BAG OF SHIT LIKE THE REST OF US REEEEE

Only the autistic Redditors on Sup Forums cared about EA, or any company for that matter. The average Sup Forumstard doesn't give a shit about EA because he never plays EA games anyway.

>omg I have to play 10 hours to unlock a character WAAAAH
Fuck off already.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Thanks for letting us know your opinions Mr. Sup Forums

>2015
>WOW FUCKING REDDITORS DEFENDING LOOTBOXES
>2017
>WOW FUCKING REDDITORS COMPLAINING ABOUT LOOTBOXES

This is why you can't take the counter-culture hipsters on Sup Forums seriously - they're special snowflakes who hate everything and want to see the world burn because nobody paid attention to them in high school.

Bunch of whiney babies crying about optional microtransactions. If you don't like it don't fucking buy it. Or you could be a bitch and throw your toys out the crib

Seeing people unironically arguing that cutting something as important as playable characters out of a game in order to sell them back to customers is not a bad thing boggles my mind. I hope none of you shit posters complain about games that focus on something other than 'gameplay' as you apologize for a game that intentionally violates its own core game design for profit.

>called a failure since it didnt sell 100 million copies

Still haven't grown up past the "people aren't allowed to point out the dumb things about things i like" phase, huh?

>games havent increased in price since 1990
>cry like a little bitch when developers try to stay profitable

You'd cry even harder if games were $120 like they should be after inflation. Back to r/gaming with you, little bitch

200 hours for one character is unacceptable

>lol I called him a baby, that sure showed him xD

i played l4d with louis for 460 hours. whats the problem?
The only horrible shit about the game is the cooldown for getting credits. that shit is worse than mgsv using real time for processing and mining

Half of those arent playing monderwarefare just saying

0.01 hours for one character is unacceptable.

It's true though, everything can still be gotten by just playing the game anyways. You have no reason to complain unless you're poor.

you must be really shit at the game

>people still pre-order the game but think they're sticking it to EA by giving it a low score on metacritic