>Damn new Assassin's creed™ origin on Nintendo© switch looks great
ftfy

sorry my bad mate

Damn those ps1 graphics look great!

>when youre so underage you dont even know what PS1 polygons looked like

Goddamn.

this can't be real

Paper Assassin's Creed seems nice.

it is, i'm beta testing it right now loading times are kinda slow and there are a lot of graphic glitches but overall runs fine at 20fps with no major drops besides few to 8 fps, but it's nothing that nintendo players haven't experienced in past two decades.

Fokin switch, m8

>shitch
>1080p

Still mad about its success, huh?

This, there is now way the switch could handle those graphics at 1080p OP. You trickster.

Looks like Runescape
I'd play it

>mfw this is how all our favorite games look with all the effects turned off

Oh god I want this. I want Paper Ezio.

>there are people on Sup Forums that will actually believe this

Oh wow, the game looks that good AND runs a butter smooth 25 fps on the nintendo switch? Based nintendo does it again.

How can sonyfags and PCfats ever compete?

>damn those PS4 sales numbers look gre-
wccftech.com/october-npd-nintendo-dominates-switch-snes/

Lol

I don't even have a switch but why does everyone compare a portable to consoles and PC?

why do you people care about sales so much?
are you a shareholder?

what about assassin's creed: go?

They will just claim things like performance are important. I prefer playing at low frames per second because you lose quality at higher frames.

looks great even for alpha just ignore graphic bugs i bet they will fix it soon

We...

I don't know
Why is it that sales mattered so much from November 2013 to 2017 again?

>I don't even have a switch but why does everyone compare a portable

Because it's Nintendo's newest generation of console and it's a joke. Tablets are more powerful than the Switch

oh shit son looks like he found the observatory

I want an isometric Assassin's Creed tactics game

OHHHHNONONONO

what are those dates supposed to mean and who did those sales matter to?

>it's a joke
*it's a massive success

Looks great. Does the nintendo switch version have korok shit, uh i mean seeds to collect?

Can't wait to get my Bayek amiibo.

Wow people are really mad about the Switch simultaneously BTFOing the PS4 this year while also sweeping the GOTY awards.

How do you get it to look like that? Even on lowest settings it doesn't do that.

looks comfy

that's a switch build which ubisoft tests right now on pc and if they are satisfied with results they will port it to switch

The human eye can't even detect resolutions higher than 720p

Don't give me that crap. No company would ever release a game looking like this

JAGGIES AHHHH

What's your problem? Switch games both look nice and they run very smooth at 20 fps. It just feels right.

You guys are really butthurt about Zelda getting goty and not being able to play it, aren't you?
Sad!

that's why i said earlier that build is in alpha state hence the graphical bugs, but performance is there (20fps)

Of course i played breath of the wild, who hasn't? Even most PC only people can and have played it by now.

Hold on a second though i think my splatoon dakimakura just arrived.

awww cute the baby is butthurt!
Don't worry, BOTW goty threads will flood the front page in a couple weeks sweetie :)

I'd pay $60 for a portable AC Origins even if it looked like that. Doesn't look too different from Zelda, it's like a Studio Ghibli art style.

>Update
looks kinda comfy actually, but I can tell it's not on the switch because the switch can't do 1080p

What on earth would i be butthurt about? I literally just told you i have played BoTW. Not memeing or shitposting, i have played at as have most people here. I don't think it's incredible but out of the very few options dorito pope put up, Botw is the most deserving i guess.
Better than bing bing wahoooo

You're butthurt that the Switch is a runaway success and is on track to outdo the wii, while also scooping up essentially all Japanese support outside of the big graphical powerhouse stuff like FF.

Why are you still grabbing such blatantly obvious bait you stupid fucking faggot?

Why doesnt anything have textures

So what did you do, OP, turn it down to lowest graphical settings and turn all effects off?

shitch can only handle 1x1 textures

and 2x1 gotys

Its a portable! The fact that it looks like shit is a feat in of itself!

I think it looks aesthetic. it looks like a egypt runescape.

reminder to ignore and report bait threads

>AC is blatantly copying zeldas artstyle on switch
baka pathetic of ubisoft to do that

really gets the noggin joggin

Shut up noob.

You forgot:
>Switch
>Outside
>FPS: 20
Resolution: 720p

>Meanwhile, on PC & PS4
>Outside
>FPS: 0
>Resolution: 0p

it actually looks better, all you need is AA and post FX, reminds of me absolver.