Anyone wanna come over and do some gaming with me?

Anyone wanna come over and do some gaming with me?

Do you live in a fucking clinic waiting room

>xbox
>ass creed

faggot

imagine being this tethered to pop culture like a slave

do whatever you want with your money, it's none of my business, but goddamn if I still don't look down on the people who buy hundreds of dollars of plastic toys to put on shelves and gawk at all day

Sure, we can share the Assassin's Creed buttplug you've almost certainly got over there.

>purchasing that much 8th gen games

I'm just wondering why you would want to put in the work to keep all of that glass scratch/smudge/dirt free. Wood is so much cozier and easier to upkeep.

Your clinics have setups like these? Fuck, we just have a coffee machine and a radio that stays on NPR at mine.

why waste space with old consoles you're never going to use?

>stereo

>tfw childhood ps1 and ps2 don't even work anymore

>No Nintendo consoles

Fucking faggot.

What are you, some kind of mature adult that is organized and isn't surrounded by piss bottles in an extremely dark small room?

I think OP is older than 12, user.

>older than 12
>xbock

>bing bing bing?

>not a single ps4 game in sight

Anything want to come suck my dick while I play World of Warcraft?

Why the fuck would you get all those airplane bottles rather than a big bottle? Shit is so much more expensive

>PS1, PS2 and XBOX with no CRT in sight and none of them have their controllers even in sight let alone attached hinting at someone displaying them for "nerd points" instead of enjoying classic vidya
>Actually owns a bone
>rows of games none of which contain anything for PS1, PS2, XBOX, PS3 or PS4
>bare walls not even a painting results in a clinical and unwelcoming environment
>floor is some stone looking shit which again results in a cold and un-comfy environment
>has figures but they're literally all AC shit which suggests you buy the premium edition of all the games day one like the good little consumer you are
>Pop vinyl
>Glass table trying way too hard to be "modern"
>actually bought the new AC

Holy fucking shit what a disaster zone. It's good you have cash dude but I've seen set-ups with 14inch CRT tv's on milk crates and a few well played old consoles that looked way, way more inviting and nice than this.

>a single picture managed to trigger an entire board
i love you op

>xbot
>ass creed

Fuck off.

It's easier to clean up the mess he makes on the floor

you're just jealous

Anyone know what the name of that table is?

I'm sorry Sup Forums but I LOVE AssCreed. It's my guilty pleasure. I hope the series never dies.

>asscreed

Fuck no. Pubgfags have better taste

and that's why I hate Sup Forums. Any criticisms must stem from jealousy or some other related source. If you post your set-up then you accept that it will be analysed and like I said I've seen far cheaper set-ups that looked a thousand times more presentable.

Side note, I don't think it's possible for anyone to be jealous of an ACfag, that's like being jealous of someone who supports EA.

A glass table?

I meant more the one the t.v. is on. That type of thing is referred to an entertainment center right?

veryu jealous

This setup is not cozy man. Its nice to be sure but you need to adjust the tv position get rid of that awful table and put something better on the walls.

Nice stuff though.

Lookup 'tv stand'. There's tons of furniture that looks like OP's.

And you sound pretty upset dude.

so damn jealous

>not hooking up a PC instead
good lord, OP, it's obvious you got the money so be smart and get yourself a capable machine. if it's a concern about controllers, the PC supports literally every controller in existance.

So damn upset. Your clear avatarfagging proves you couldn't handle criticism and you're litterally having a tantrum about it. Not everyone is going to like your setup dude. Deal.

I've never seen someone so butthurt.

Are you one of those mexicans with just a wooden table and a shitty laptop ?

Thanks user my games were always so far away from my tv until now.

Kinda sounds like you're mocking me. My bad for helping someone on /v, what was I thinking?

they were real pictures of me. now i'll post one of my girlfriend

oh and so god dang jealous

Sorry but that is extremely uncomfy-looking

You've been here too long. I'm genuinely thanking you.

Maybe he stole the bottles or something

>speakers aren't toed-in

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

I BET YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SUB

So damn devastated.

Keep choking on that coroprate Ubi-cock.

extremely jealous

>no Dreamcast

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Just got off NFS Payback on my Scorpio and going to load up some Origins later. Keep doin your thing OP, this place is filled with jealous cucks.

>do whatever you want with your money, it's none of my business
>but here's a post where I chastise you anyway

9.2 speaker setup owner here, no game has ever made proper use of surround sound systems EVER, much less console trash. As a novelty feature? sure but it will never sound as good or immersive as when the audio is doctored for a movie.

fpbp, OP needs to either paint that wall or move the battlestation out of the kitchen.

Not if you work in the airline industry and just take them.

>wtf stop thinking negatively of me you're only allowed to have positive opinions

Needs some posters.

normie as fuck.

I hope I don't reincarnate as you after I die. This is why I try to be a good person

This is the kind of setup i will only accept from a cuteboy that i'm about to fuck in the ass.
In that situation i don't really care if he's this much of a casual or not.
But since you're not cute at all, i can't help but feel completely disgusted by your setup and i don't want to have anything to do with you.

So no, i'm not coming over, you can't provide me with sex and you can't provide me with good games so why the fuck would i come over?
I'm probably a better cook than you too, so food is out of the picture, and i doubt you've got good taste in movies, so that road would be a waste of time too.
Basically nothing left to motivate me to get to know you at all.

How could you be so easily entertained?

Only if I can lug in my CRT so we can play whatever PS2, Xbox or PS1 games you have.

You're allowed to think whatever the fuck you want. But if you make a post claiming not to care while giving your opinion, it makes you faggot.

u ok

>I have a very high opinion of myself pamper me and let me fuck you in the ass or I won't buy you expensive things

Well...yeah.
It's not that uncommon, twinks love sugar daddies just as much as girls.

But as much as that's fun, even just to estabilish a simple friendship you do need to have SOMETHING interesting going on for yourself or some part of your personality that seems more than basic bitch level to hang out.
I don't think that's unreasonable to ask, and OP posted a lot trough this thread appearing as a childish basic bitch idiot, i don't think he has anything to offer that's worth shit to anyone.

What an extremely boring person you must be.

For some people, video games are their lives. It's best not to laugh at those who walk that path.

do you have a problem with depth perception or something? those are all clearly full size bottles.

Nah I am good.
I always invite friends to come over after class to play some air hockey or play some old arcade games.

Those are all 750ml bottles. The style that makers mark uses just appears smaller because they're short.

Can you guys come hang out with me too? I’m really lonely tonight.

Oh, oopsies. Mb G

Can we snuggle on the sofa?

Absolutely! Do you like hot chocolate?

>coffee maker in the living room

Ever get any spills on that rug? Looks comfy, thoguh.

I'm so lonely please anybody find me somebody to love

This is actually my basement.

tfw ywn cuddle an user on a comfy sofa while watching the latest reportoftheweek

Love it.

but there is a window

Don’t most basements have windows?

>waah, I can't be at peace unless my walls are covered in sprinkles and flowers

How to spot a manchild.

No!

Except he didn't say he didn't care, he said it's none of his business.

So I guess you're the faggot.

>all of this money spend on consoles to play at 30fps
>could have build a fantastic pc and play those game the way it should.

I don't understand retardness really.

I want friends too!

This was supposed to be attached to that!

Can I rub some of that lotion on you?

>tile floors

No!

I can't stand how many faggots are on this site. You degenerates disgust me.
>t. REAL Muslim

inshallah brother, they will all learn soon

>all those console games
good cringe post op

Don't pretend they're not yummy.

I cant wait til there is internet travel where we can travel to threads like this and alll jerk eachother off and play mario party

I'm Catholic, I think we can agree on something. The dislike of homosexuals.

i'd let you jerk me off but you're not touching my controller bro

Why is your floor tiled like a public restroom?

>Tile floor
>glass coffee table
>sterile aesthetic
>funco garbage

Terrible

>Floor tiled
3rd world spic detected