FUCKING NORMIES

FUCKING NORMIES

I FUCKING PAID FOR THE GAME, WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR FREE-SHITTERS TO GET IN FIRST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY FUCKING SERVERS, NORMIES

Congrats, you bought THE normie game. Also,
>normie
Get out

oh hey, there's a free weekend going on

don't know if that's a good thing because of easy enemies or bad thing because of shit teammates

So Sup Forumsros, how long did it take you to drop it? For me I was bored after 2 weeks.

Matchmaking isn't being turned off just because it's a free weekend

Good thing.

Consider a 6v6 game. You play on one team. There are 5 slots left for retards, the opposing team has 6 slots for retards.

no but it will significantly lower the bar for ranking up due to shit players

I was about to complain then I saw you actually spelled "paid" correctly, well done OP, you're a top chap.

I never bothered.
>blizzard
>first person shooter
>team based
>cartoon shit
>diverse cast

If thats not enough red flags, it might be too late for you.

I got bored in 2 hours.

Evey game plays exactly the same. Most boring game I ever played in a long time.

I had an extreme amount of fun all the way till competitive shit ruined it. (like every game)

played it for a month then dropped it.

Everytime i see they introduce a new character, i try but just can't fucking get into the game at all.

>easy enemies
As if, high ranking players are making new accounts in droves to fuck up low ranked players during free weekends.

i played 175 hours over the course of a year and a half. then it's just done for me.

20 hours
isn't bad but paladins is more fun

i cant stop playing because i invested money it it, i hardly every buy games so i feel as if im wasting money if i dont play it

That's called "smurfing" and it's the cancer of league, dota, overwatch, etc.

After I got to top 500 in season 2 and realized even at that level, the game is still utter shit

>>blizzard
orginal sc, warcraft3,2,1, HotS is a comfy assfaggots
>>first person shooter
pleb opinion
>>team based
pleb opinion
>>cartoon shit
irrelevent
>>diverse cast
irrelevent

It is TF2 but different.

oh is that what smurfing is

i had wondered

I got a 10 days into it and my computer overheated and died. I bought a new computer

I made it all the way through season 1.

How is quickplay right now? Is it filled to the brim with retards I can farm?

if you can even log in, the servers are getitng but fucked

>free weekend
Nice try. Im still not buying it.

>lose match
>get banned for throwing

Nice game

Yeah. Scumbags in league of legends that are like plat, diamond, etc. will make a new account to absolutely destroy new players while being extremely toxic saying shit like "ggez, why do you even play? you're so bad". If the account gets banned, it doesn't matter because it's a smurf. It's the reason league is known for having a garbage community.

3 seasons or so.

>play quickplay
>be a toxic shithead literally every game, early leave, call people scum and retard
>never get a single ban since launch

your fault for being a competicuck

>start playing week one at least with friends
>love liking ass with zenyatta and reaper
>love pulling my team to victory with Rienhardt
>fast forward to Sombras inclusion
>everyone thinks they're hot shit
>everyone thinks they're the leader of the party
>make call outs for turrets, teleporters, shields, and even ults
>no one listens to me because they wanna go solo
>no matter how many new characters or maps they add, they can never balance it right
>every week the developers make an even worse desision than the last one like banning someone for taunting too much, or banning a top 500 torb
>a new character is going to come out and change what?

I'm very tempted to just sell this game, but I've already done so much in it I feel like I've made a commitment. I keep trying to have fun with it, but te Magic is lost. Te developers have their heads shoved so far up their ass they won't listen to anyone.

This

>Run the same comp every game
>Or lose

Comp is so boring. You either do the same thing or lose. Shit is not fun. At least in leauge I can sometimes do off meta shit and still have fun,.

>say gg
>reported
The state of snowverflakes

I can only play OW with a 5 man stack of friends, otherwise I cant stand the game.

Let's be honest now, how much of a lootbox addict are you?
I haven't played the game in months but I get a short burst of excitement every time I think about unboxing a box, I feel like a recovering substance abuser.

>game crashes
>game gets pissed at me for quitting matches.

Nice game.

>buying cosmetics
Lmao sucker

I didn't buy lootboxes, but they were the main reason why I even bothered playing.

>get 5 (FIVE) gold medals with Lucio when your team has 4 (FOUR) DPS
>tell the team
>they tell me to shut up
>the retards upvote the Tracer's card at the end
These people are not even worth healing

they drop you fag

what does the +1 even do?

Voting cards does nothing, it's about recognition and dick measuring

Oh. Ive never played it. Lol

The worst players in OW competitive are the people actually in those ranks, not the smurfs. At least playing against smurfed platinums + you can see what you need to be doing with the hero.

I dipped from silver to bronze out of placements and have had more leavers than complete games so far.

Around 7 months after staring it day one. They made too much questionable nerfs and changes, playerbase became too toxic and the "meta" became important

>Played it for the first 3 months
>First few weeks were shitty because this was the first time I ever unironically played an fps game
>Started getting addicted when Genji was overpowered and right before they nerfed him
>Dropped it right after Halloween because Sombra was just unintresting and I already had Zenyatta's Halloween coustume

>normie complains about normies

When season 3 ended.
I HATE how comp ratings are. It's such a fucking uphill battle.

more like tf2 but not fun

>2177 healing done

maybe the team would have actually gotten more kills if you were healing them instead of letting them die while you were off being Faggot Supreme

>bronze/silver

It's actually the most toxic ranks which is funny. Whenever I see someone bitch in QP or Arcade it's always some shitter ranked gold or below.

>implying TF2 is fun
The only reason it is still alive is hats and lootboxes that require real money keys.

You’re basically playing the game for free so stop bitching that you bought the game. You’re not having to pay a monthly sub for the new content they’re putting out so don’t act all high and mighty you cuck

TF2 used to be fun when it wasn't utterly chaotic unbalanced shit, I wish people played that TF2 Classic mod still.

What.
I just finished playing, didn't know there was a queue

>another free event
Well there goes the fucking matchmaking.

>I FUCKING PAID FOR THE GAME
Even after a year and a half of objective proof the game is bad?

>you paid for the game for free, stop complaining

(You)

>game is dead so takes too long to find game
>game as que times because it's too populated

What is it Sup Forums

T O X I C
O
X
I
C

ive never played either but im not a retard rofl

I played 200 hours since release until like a month ago, I was never really into the game, I kinda liked it since it was a good timesinker but the more I played the more I wanted to drop it.
I mean, the community is shit, the gameplay is nothing amazing, the level design is just bad and Blizz balancing is atrocious, the game has some good waifus tho.

>play normie game
>complain about it being filled with normies
???

I played like 10+ hours during the weekend before it went on sale around this time last year. Tried playing it competitive but could not stand the playerbase and trying to rank up was going to be a waste of time. Gave up on the game on the game early during the Christmas even and probably around 40 hours, reinstalled it during the Chinese New Year event as a joke to see if CTF was as bad as they said it was. It wasn't as bad, it was worse and I uninstalled then and there vowing to never touch the game again.

this is really stupid, you are really fucking stupid, so stupid i'm gonna have to spell it out for you,
how is playing the only healer on team not healing them?
how is playing the only healer on team letting them die when you could pick any other class, but you picked the class that heals your team?
>2177 healing done
yes 2177 healing done, thats what a healer does you stupid, 2177 is greater than fucking 0, which means his team is staying alive longer
also
>maybe the team would have actually gotten more kills if you were healing them
are you retarded, you literally typed "2177 healing done" above, is your brain working??? no.
and on top of that he still ended doing better than the rest of his team, killing, and healing.

youre just fucking stupid, go to sleep and never wake up

jesus christ why did you post 4 fuckmassive walls of text when you could have just said "it's popular so I have to hate it"

>good waifus
>posts the nastiest lesbian in the game
Even the british slag isn't as gross as sombra

why didn't i think of that? i mean i'm not pro enough to curbstomp them but still good enough to shit on retards
oh boy this is gon be fun

I tried the free trial for a few matches and it's literally the most uninspired borefest I've played in a decade.

How did this get popular? I know Blizzard poured millions into marketing and buying off reviews but the joke is over at this point. Like how many Twitch gurlgamers can there be at these days?

>very detailed and accurate criticism of every single aspect of the game
>ur just contrarian xd
fucking blizzdrones I swear to god

Marketing, hooking players with gambling schemes and pandering to waifu/husbandofags.

I guarantee you most of that healing done was self-healing because you were probably nowhere near your fucking teammates. If you were actually healing them and making an active effort to keep your team alive, you should have had significantly more. A fucking Roadhog and possibly even Soldier 76 could have done more than you did.

You fucking Lucio mains do this all the time. You zip around like faggots thinking nothing for your team and boop bad players off of cliffs, then you either gloat about carrying if you win or blame your entire team for losing. Fuck off you goddamn faggot.

The beta, the game felt like shit to play

why is Sup Forums hating on this game nowadays whereas ~1.5yrs ago during its release, when ppl call out the game as just a fapbait and tried to compare it to tf2 or battleborn the response is always
>LaughingGuy.jpg / BattlebornSteamPlayerChart.jpg
>Here's your (You)

Because its garbage.

I really want to do a breakdown on why Overwatch maps are so shit, but I wonder if it's even worth going over. Do Overwatchfags even care about maps outside of aesthetics?

Sup Forums always hated on it, we just got flooded by tourists thinking their faggotry was welcome here instead of fucking off to reddit where they belong

>get 5 gold metals as fucking zenyatta
>carry the team super fucking hard
>score card is for assists and not for having all 5 metals be gold

I've noticed I don't get that card anymore even though I get the gold. Maybe they took it out so your team doesn't feel so bad, but then why have gold anyway?

>literally has 5 fucking gold medals
>spent more time on the point than his entire team
>got more kills on the point than his entire team
>outdamaged a fucking genji, junkrat, and McCree
Nah, fuck off.
He was king of the trashcans in that game.

>poor Jeffy can't face the fact that his FOTM pile of shit doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I'm the one who posted the 5 gold screencap, not the Kirbyposter.

>I guarantee you most of that healing done was self-healing because you were probably nowhere near your fucking teammates.
Because I was the only one who went on the fucking objective

Because normies.

Sup Forums hates everything once it hits mainstream popularity. Overwatch did this and now where before they were posting Play of the Game memes and talking about how much they loved their mains, now they're crying about normies because other people started enjoying the games as well and it's now "le reddit meme game" and "fucking roasties who don't even play games cosplaying I sure hate women but am also very lonely"

It happens with everything that gains popularity outside of Sup Forums. This isn't the first time and won't be the last. Just play what you like.

>FOTM
>literally had people playing for 2 years now

???

There are a lot of people out there who have never touched a shooter or even a video game before. These are the ones destined to stick with Overwatch since it's literally all they know and don't have a proper basis for comparison.
>Do Overwatchfags even care about maps outside of aesthetics?
Not really, no.

Overwatch was always seen as a shit casual game for normies, don't kid yourself.
Tourists flooding the board with their shit threads about their shit game doesn't mean they were accepted.

>FOTM means a literal month
>OW has been out 2 years
ITT: Blizztards are so underage they don't even know basic math or English.

>that picture
Did anyone call him out on that stupid shit?

>"Sup Forums NEVER liked Overwatch! O-Only R-R-Reddit did!"

youre legit bad, lke i can fucking tell how bad you are and i havent even seen you played. the lucio user isnt me, but you were wrong and STILL WRONG.
2K self healing as the only healer is literally impossible, especially since he heals just by being around them.
you want him to have MORE HEALING on top of the ONLY healing he already is doing, and on top of the
>15 eliminations
>9 objective kills
>00:30 objective time
>2,483 Hero Damage done
with "5" Gold Medals and youre telling me he ISNT making a significant impact as a class meant for healing, while also out performing the 5 other players playing roles MEANT FOR KILLING AND DAMAGE

you're bad at video games just admit it user, you probably get told a lot that you suck and to switch off and play healer cause youre a low silver and cant win games
i can just know youre shit

t. reddit
you have to go back

I was just going to make this thread... Only wanted to play cause WoW servers took a shit.

I remember people were excited for a game to replace TF2 but overwatch failed to deliver.

>buying it in the first place
you're the problem.

Still playing it on and off since release. It's reasonably entertaining and has an actual playerbase which is more than can be said than similar games that aren't TF2.

I bet he was the Genji in the same game

The only time I die in overwatch is when mcree or hanzo use their ultimates. Pretty obvious why bads play hanzo for their poverty kill through terrain.

>soldier69's ultimate does less damage because it does body shots instead of headshots
OW makes me angry sometimes.