What's your favorite?

What's your favorite?

Game or character?

7, 8 and 9

Game. Character if you want.

I don't know any of their personalities but I wanna fuck Lyn the most.

Between those 5? Ike.

The Blazing Blade/Conquest.

micummies

NM/Conquest in that case.

Ike is the best lord but I like FE7 the best.

Non-plebeian answer

I just had a brilliant idea: how about you guys explain why your favorite is your favorite?

Daily reminder

But FE4 was anime shoujo as fuck

I like the Blazing Blade because it was my first FE. So while a lot of love can be contributed to nostalgia, I think it has the best map design out of the GBA titles. Nice dynamic maps, cool and interesting characters (epecially the female ones) three lords as opposed to just a singular one, HHM actually does more then just stat inflation for a hard more. Personally I love how they implemented MU even if others didn't. Story can be hit or miss but I liked how it was more of a regular jrpg then a standard FE plot. It helps that the game has great presentation because of its use with the sprites, making the game feel like it can never age.

FE has always been anime as fuck. It's just that it's so old that anime style has aged along with it.

The dude with the Axe

there's anime style in the former and there's anime writing in the latter

IMO, HHM is the best level of difficulty among the games. Just wished FE7 didn't have a forced tutorial.

Corrin's feet and Lyn's no pan.

Watch more anime

Awakening is pretty standard fare. Good kingdom, vaguely evil kingdom, evil dragon did it, etc etc.

I usually tell people to download a save file so they don't have to endure the tutorial.

Have you tried playing HHM with 0% growths? Regular HHM is quite easy so maybe that fixes things.

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. It's probably my favourite difficulty mode next to Conquest Lunatic. While I can understand the need for a tutorial since it was the first FE in the west, they should really have made it optional like Binding did and just had Lyn Hard from the beginning. Normal kinda treats you like you have a IQ below 80.

bumps

I wish I had a big sister like Camilla.

Fuck off, don't start this again.

Calm down I was just bumping the thread friend. No need to be so hostile.

Binding Blade and Roy!

that one

Haven't played enough games to have a favorite beyond 8 (my only one played so far next to Awakening) but so far Zephiel is my favorite antag.

He's definitely one of the best villains in the series along with Arvis and Rudolf, at least to me.