Cutscenes can't be skipped

>cutscenes can't be skipped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hckfOSZeN9U?t=15m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn user. This brought me back to when mega64 were actually funny.

(Ultra) Sun/Moon in a nutshell.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW FUCKER

>don't know if pressing button will pause cutscene or skip it instead

Are you really that autistic about 20 fucking minutes of cutscenes

>game autoupdates
>"your game will continue at the start of the current level"
>five minutes of unskippable cutscenes I've already seen
>game pauses if I alt-tab out

What if it's 20 minutes in a row?

>game where the story is important and the plot is well thought out
>cutscenes can be skipped
>motherfucking DOOM
>cutscenes are unskippable
Yeah, because fuck subsequent playthroughs, amirite?

Eh, never played it but even if it's the final boss i guess it's not super hard. Rather do that than Drakengard 3's final boss.

I think you might be mentally retarded.

Right after you beat Professor Kukui, your control is taken from you for a solid 30+ minutes of cutscenes you can't skip and have to keep mashing A to progress. It's only otherwise interrupted by a forced encounter with Tapu Koko (which is best avoided if you want to save and reset for the right nature or if you're autistic and want to soft reset for a shiny or something), and then back to more cutscenes that won't progress unless you're mashing A to skip past meaningless drivel.

And this isn't just a 1 time thing, the entire game's cutscenes are awful and control is taken away from you constantly. It's annoying as fuck.

I could sit through the first hour or so of cutscenes before I just started getting sick of it and just stopped reading and wanted to skip them all, but Sun/Moon just keeps delivering more shitty dialogue/lore about shit when I just want to collect pokemon and train them to win battles.

Here's a video, too: youtu.be/hckfOSZeN9U?t=15m5s

But I like them.

If you legitimately think USUM/SM have good story, you should be seriously concerned for your mental state.

>muh subjective opinion is objective
Ok, cuck.

Skipping cutscenes has been in games for literal decades.
Go fuck yourself.

>LITERALLY admitting to liking sub-children's-anime-tier plot
I mean, it's fine if you're 10 years old, I guess, but assuming you're at least 18 (which is a stretch if you're defending USUM/SM), this is the same level as unironically enjoying MLP.

Go fish for (You)s somewhere else.

>weapon/armor is "Cursed" quality
>doesn't do anything negative to the wearer/wielder

Why in every game is this a thing?

>HL2 has no way of skipping its "immersive" cutscenes
One of the few things that keeps me from replaying the game. Just implement a button that makes Gordon cough or wave his hand around so that I don't have to sit around listening to people talk all the time.

Tell me one fucking thing you like about the plot of USUM/SM.
>inb4 "I-IT'S SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE SAME THING THEY DO EVERY GAME! 10/10!!!"

A mod for this would be amazing, holy fuck. I love HL2 but there's just so many fucking cutscenes I can't ever bear to go any more than a half an hour through it.

You want to hear something "shocking"? While most games don't allow you to skip cutscenes, games are now allowing you to skip bosses or prevent enemies from even fucking spawning.
>use danger mario
heh, fucking easy