NINTENDOOMED

NINTENDOOMED

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/universal-phone-charger
google.com/search?q=black friday sales
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great prep for the holiday rush.

>getting lots of stock of a popular item before the massive black friday crowds show up
Makes sense.
What was this thread about?

*inhales*

To spark another console war shitflinging.

Good job not getting your obese reflection caught in a mirror or pane of glass, at least. Still looks blurry as fuck, though. I give this shitpost a 2/10.

>picture is shaky because OP was being dragged along by his mom

Can confirm

*blows snot out of nose*

I sure as shit didnt see the wii piled up on pallets the year it came out.

How fucking short are you? Hahaha holy lel, it looks like a 12 year old took this photo.

why is this shit so blurry
were you laughing like a little shit thinking of the epic thread you were going to make on Sup Forums fucking faggot

>no discount
Nintendo isn't the doomed one here diaperboy.

OP is an economlet who doesn't understand that supply increases to meet demand

I’m wheelchair bound

King manlet at 5'10" desu

>a regular black friday pallet of consoles
So?

The blue/red switch is 20€ cheaper in the EU than the grey one. Both were instock since that thing launched. I've never seen it not being in stock on amazon.

I could buy over 100 cans of diet coke for 30 euro, should I do it?

I really do not understand these posters. If you hate Nintendo then just say so and we can discuss what's shit about the company. But crying NINTENDO IS DOOMED when we all know Nintendo will be here next year, and the next year, and the next. Nintendo will effortlessly still be going in 10 years time. They're not doomed. They were "doomed" during the Wii U and yet they still exist. Everyone in the thread knows this. Everyone on the board knows this. And yet we still need to go through this over and over and over. The irony is, the constant cries of NINTENDOOMED just draws attention to how Nintendo keep on going.

Again, if you want to talk about Nintendo being shit, that's cool. There's a lot to hate about them. But they're not doomed.

Thank god. Got tired of having to repeat that we are sold out so damn much. Now black friday will at lest be managable instead of people raging why we are out of stock during high sale season.

What bum fuck third world country do you live in

go back

It's almost like you think the photo can only be taken at eye distance.

>tfw I'm not a brainlet like you

>diet coke
Why?

Is that even a question?

>EU
They never gave a shit about Nintendo. All they do is buy whatever system is the most popular and has FIFA and CoD on it.

Nintendo can't sell the shitch anymore. Every Target/Walmart/Bestbuy/Gamestop constantly has a dozen or more in stock. They haven't been able to sell this shit to people since july. No one wants a shitch, because the Xbone X just came out. My local gamestop had more orders for Bubsy than fucking bing bing wahoo 2000.

Real shit you're going to say he is from reddit even though there isn't a indication of that. There isn't even reddit spacing.

Finally someone posted it!!! based user

Nintendo lost.

It's the opposite way around. The switch is 330€ here. That's $390. Games on older nintendo platforms were regionlocked and sometimes the US version of a game took up to a full year before it was localized for EU. The regular 3DS didn't come with a charging cable, while it did in the US. Don't blame Eu for nintendo treating them like shit. It's obvious that they don't want anything to do with the EU market and the EU market doesn't put up with their shit only because of the brand name.

>shitch
>shitch
I would honestly be fucking stunned if you were over 18

your such a fag,quit defending your reddit bro

Can this place sink any deeper then anal vore?
I honest to god think this place has finally hit rock bottom.

Not ONE Nintendo Switch pictured here will be sold.

Why?

Because everyone that wanted a Nintendo Switch has bought one already.

I haven't.

too expensive
no games
bad quality hardware
outdated

>My local gamestop had more orders for Bubsy than fucking bing bing wahoo 2000.

People are actually going to fall for this

Better start running.

>retard masses rush it and knock the whole thing over
>surprised on christmas when the screen is broke
WAKKA WAKKA

>Because everyone that wanted a Nintendo Switch has bought one already.
Come on user your just being delusional now.

>The regular 3DS didn't come with a charging cable
This is actually the EU's fault

HEY JANNY, WATCH THIS

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

I NEED TO TAKE A SHITCH
*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*

ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO
*sit down*
*inhales*

UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH

Ugh... fuck... HERE COMES ANOTHER NINDOODOO
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*wipes*
*flush*

Ahhhhhhhhh....

Yep I totally go to reddit you sure got me.

I guess. I mean it's not like every smartphone manufacturer, sony handheld or nintendo handheld before the 3DS came with a charging cable. Must be the EUs fault now.

>earlier this year, Sup Forums said it was a failure because it was out of stock
>now Sup Forums says it's a failure because it's IN stock
>between then and now, it's still topped the sales charts regardless

>impact font meme
wow

>Black Friday thread yesterday
>ask why theres no Switch sales
>"B-because its sold out e-everywhere!"

I really don't want one of these still. it just seems like a gimmick to me. The graphics are SO damn bad and I think breath of the wild looks extremely boring. Mario odyssey looks fun to me but then people keep telling me it's way too easy and there's no challenging moons to get.
Anyone know if they're still putting classics (n64, gc, etc) on eshop still? That was a reason I actually wanted one.

>What was this thread about?
NINTENDO IS DOOMED

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMED

I’m 39

>bubsy
AT LEAST FUCKING TRY TO BAIT, HOLY SHIT.

Such low level bait
Don't they make a premium brand for tgis stuff

>complains about graphics
>wants to play N64 games

Another 'retards baiting other retards by merely pretending' thread.
Even Sup Forumsshit is better than this.

>getting lots of stock of a popular item before the massive black friday crowds show up
A whole fucking week before Black Friday? And just putting it out unadvertised?

Sure you are liar.

>wired.co.uk/article/universal-phone-charger
They legally couldn't sell a 3DS together with a proprietary charger.

This thing is going to murder the Xbone on Black Friday.

>BU BU BU BU BUT

Neck yourself, falseflagging Xnigger.

this is the worst post I've seen on Sup Forums

All those autistic red/blue ones....

>switch was the best selling console both in October and November so far
>they keep uping the manufacturing in order to keep up with demand
>OP shows a pile of consoles shipped for the holiday rush: guaranteed to sell

I don't see how this is a Nintendoomed thread..? Next are you going to show us the money exploding from Nintendo's wallets?

*announces Pokémon*
*announces Smash*

heh...nothing personnel Sonybros

>According to the European Parliament, it will probably be able to conduct a full vote in March next year, meaning it's unlikely we'll see a completely universal charger until 2017.

NINTENIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

A STORE HAS STOCK OF A PRODUCT

IT'S OVERRRRR

this looks really vulnerable to shoplifting

>A whole fucking week
Yes?
Should they have waited until the day before? What if there was a delay?
>A whole fucking week
God you're braindead
>And just putting it out unadvertised?
Who says it isn't advertised?

>shitch
Come on man, that does not roll off the tongue at all.

>asking why there's no Black Friday sales on the Thursday

*holiday 2021*

Based nintendo

Report and hide all console war threads. This shit does not belong here.
Look at this picture at least 20 times, and tell me you gave your 100% in your vile bait.

And when it sells the most again in Nov?....

This

It's fucking over Sonybros, we haven't even played all our cards and we've already won

Why would they stock it if it doesn't sell

lmao

So? Nintenbros gonna Ninten. Just like the past what, 20 years?

Switch isn't in stock
>Haha oh wow! No one can even buy it! Nintendoomed!
Switch is in stock
>Haha oh wow! No one even wants to buy it! Nintendoomed!

// user

You do know places announce their Black Friday sales and deals weeks before actual Black Friday, right?

Nintendo Yakuza forcing them to buy it, of course

>everyone wants the xbox one x

LMFAO

So you traveled around the globe and checked every store?

>Switch isn't in stock
>Haha oh wow! Its sold out everywhere Nintendo won!
>Switch is in stock
>Haha oh wow! Look at all these systems for Black Friday Nintendo won!

Get this shit off of Sup Forums.

And? You're grasping at straws, champ. EU law prevents the selling of proprietary chargers with devices. This is a fact. Nintendo complying quickly is somehow evidence of it not being true? If they know they have to make a running change, why would they continue to produce stock that could potentially have to be recalled because it doesn't comply?

Judging by how the Switch has been #1 in monthly hardware sales ever since it released, these are both valid comments.

Name ten.

>A STORE HAS STOCK OF A NINTENDO PRODUCT

FTFY

I wish I could find one for 299 but I'm never lucky

>N64 losing to playstation! Nintendo's doomed!
>Gamecube dying! Nintendo is DOOMED!
>WiiU bombing! Nintendo is dooooooooomed!
I wonder if these people even realize that Nintendo has enough liquid assets to run at an operating loss for the next thirty years and still be fine.
They make so much money with their hits that they can afford a system or two that isn't successful. Because their successful ones print money like nobody's business.

Can someone send one to me in New Zealand ta, the price is outrageous here

Xbox One X is literally dead already. No one is talking about it. No one gives a single fuck about it. The "record" was 80,000 in UK and the original Xbox One sold 150,000.

Why? It’s board culture

>Black Friday Crowds
But that's the regular RRP user.

google.com/search?q=black friday sales
Stop being a dumbass.

An Xbox One X tier Nintendo console would not be successful no matter how much you guys claim to want that.

You are still moving the goalpost, you haven't adressed most of my posts. Ontop of that the playstation vita comes with a proprietary charging cable and it was released AFTER the 3DS. Unless you are saying that somehow EU law doesn't apply to sony, samsung, apple and whatever fucking company releases their hardware with proprietary charging cables you are talking out of your ass.

>still no price drop even at holidays

Why would they put it on sale when they still evaporate from store shelves at full price, anyway?