Is the Switch the single greatest handheld ever? Sometimes I get chills when I remind myself this is a real system...

Is the Switch the single greatest handheld ever? Sometimes I get chills when I remind myself this is a real system. I'm really playing console games on the go. Overall, its changing the gaming landscape and pushing it in a glorious direction. Handheld console gaming beats 4k anyday.

NOOOOOOOOO
SHUT UP THE PS4 IS THE ONLY SYSTEM WORTH OWNING
STOP MAKING THREADS
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes you flaming faggot

>you have received 0.02 credits

>Sometimes I get the chills
>I stood up and started clapping
>I literally started crying

I was just thinking the other day how another copy of 4 or 5 games is just what my library needs.

When I saw pic related on the Switch screen, I really did clap. The fact that it even incorporates some of the remastered version's assets is astonishing to say the least. I can easily imagine RDR2 and GTAV running on this bad boy. The support Todd has put into this system shows that anything is possible and that most devs are just fucking lazy faggots.

>squidz
>mario
>armz
I hope BOTW is over there somewhere.

I'm literally crying. It's so beautiful.

Make sure they're old games too, that way you know they'll be good

Next you'll say
>As "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" beautifully appeared on the Nintendo Switch's flawless screen, I began to cry from the bewildering yet amazing presentation

Same. I'm getting wet just thinking how Pokemon Switch is gonna look.

It's true. The graphics race was starting to taper off and it's getting more and more expensive to produce games that look just a little bit nicer. The last set of consoles was such a small upgrade that they were just "pro" versions of the existing ones.

The Switch is the first true innovation in a while because it takes things in another direction. It's not just nicer looking games, it's console quality games on the go. Sure the console it's the quality of is just barely better than the last generation, but consider the previous point about how little difference that was and suddenly this is a huge deal. You get almost all of the same games, but instead of unnecessarily detailed textures and lighting you can play it on a fucking portable device. This is the future of consoles.

i love the minimalism of the UI. i do have to wonder if nintendo will ever make home consoles again or if they're just going to do handheld and smartphone shit from now on

>Is the Switch the single greatest handheld ever?
No, that would be the 3DS.

Doubt it. They have a 20 year partnership with Nvidia that they're gonna capitalize on. Also, why would they go back? To follow the 4k meme? Just keep improving the Switch. I honestly wonder just what Microsoft and Sony are gonna do for THIER next consoles. Or maybe they'll extend the lives of their current ones.

you shitposting or are these really screens?

Man you sound like such a fucking faggot.

t. EA

Don't expect much.

Each of those games is better though?

Not even close, the DS blows every single handheld out of the fucking water

I can't blame GF and really do believe its hard to make games for such a underpowered handheld when compared to the Switch.