Is anyone else fascinated by NPC battles? ive always loved to see NPC fight each other in my games

is anyone else fascinated by NPC battles? ive always loved to see NPC fight each other in my games

recently i started playing gmod again, i downloaded the combine units plus mod and ive been having a blast making those guys fight in a variety of scenerios, against resistance, against zombies, against antlions, etc

does anybody else enjoy shit like this

also is it normal to have erections when making NPCs fight each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d1jXU4CeCE
youtube.com/watch?v=vZdwXLcMgf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to like messing around with Marines and Covenant in the first Halo like this. I never actually got Gmod, I might do it right now just so I can do this.

i've always loved halo battles the best
i wish i could have npc battles there like in gmod

Back in 2005 there used to be something called "Half-Life 2 NPC Spawner," which would work with HL2 and automatically bind all your keys to specific NPCs and commands like making a squad of NPCs, turning certain NPCs against others, moving NPCs, etc. Shit was a fucking blast.

What other games are good for this kind of thing?

Npc fights are the most fun ive had on gmod, used to make my own small team of skyrim dragons vs an army of doom 3 or half life 1 monsters, also had a goremod and gibmod so watching the batefield after the fight was over was glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=-d1jXU4CeCE
>that NPC teabagging
>the bants

That guy's hairline is receding very strangely

forget the channel but some guy did this with the NPC's in fallout NV, was intredasting.

mercenaries playground of destruction has several different factions that each interact with each other differently, these are different armies with different weaponry, its great to see them fight, and the physics engine and explosions can make some engagements truly entertaining, unfortunately you cannot make them ignore you while you watch

and of course, gmod is also great for this, you can even download new npc to fight and multiple maps to place em in

NPC fighting is great, too bad a lot of times it looks really silly and no games can do it with a ton of people fighting at once and still look good yet. Bannerlord pls

Fuck yeah OP, npcs fighting is one of my favorite things, as a kid I used to just wait and watch whenever it happened. I prefer it even more when it's different enemies fighting each other and I love villain vs villain in fiction in general.

Yes, I love stuff like the enrage plasmid in Bioshock

Deus Ex had the best NPC fights. Nothing like a bunch of soldiers and terrorists aimlessly running in circles while hipfiring SMGs and grunting to get you into that "rioting in the streets" mood.

always loved it because it's so rare. I remember standing at a corner in gta3 where the gangbangers turf intersected with the mafia for like half an hour and watching them escalate to army tier violence.

I used to make halflife maps that were basically just big arenas for humans and aliens to fight each other while I watched from a little observation room.

You would have loved the Overwatch HL2 mod from 2010. It was one guy controlling AI Combine forces against the rest of the server who were rebels trying to accomplish objectives.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZdwXLcMgf0

I always try to ride police cars to the CJ hood on GTAV, expecting niggas vs cop battle.
Hardly achieve something memorable, most of the time they just cross by, or one side totally anihilates the other in less than 10 seconds, or some npc just kills you before seeing some action.
It's really dissapointing

I loved this one obsidian conflict map where you bet on two different groups of AI in an arena. I think it was called oc_kake

Yeah same, it's always fun to set up armies and watch them fi-
>also is it normal to have erections when making NPCs fight each other?

Not OP but holy shit, I never knew of that. Reminds me of zombie master in some ways.

Is this a thing in F.E.A.R.?
That could result in epin win if possible considering how advanced the A.I. is.

My nigga, I love setting up a.is against each other and watch them fight.

>is it normal to have erections when making enemies fight each other?
Probably about as normal as trying to find ongoing lynchings in red dead redemption and jack off watching the women swing in the noose. Asking for a friend haha.

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl has a bunch of wandering npc and monsters in the maps and they create endless sort of dynamic battle situations like this, especially in mods.

Check out Ravenfield. Might be up your alley.

The first F.E.A.R game barely has situations where you have enemies or allies fighting each other. I think there are some situations where the Armacham security and Replicas fight each other but it's very rare.

No, I mean with like a modding tool or something. I think the A.I. only fights among themselves in the expansions.

>also is it normal to have erections when making NPCs fight each other?

soul calibur allowed comp v comp fights and i always choose taki vs sophitia

>OP
Hell I bought Men of War Assault Squad 2 just for the editor so I could watch NPC's duke it out.