Can we have a Commander thread?

Can we have a Commander thread?

Wait a second... She has blonde hair? I thought she had white hair like the rest of YoRHa.

What's really going on during her "maintenance" sessions?

what the fuck is wrong with her feet?

She wasn't a YoRHa unit.

robot

She's gonna be in the sequel I know it.

Trying to build a Wort deck, what wincons should I keep an eye out for aside from Blaze-style cards and Burn at the Stake?

I want to commandeer those thighs.

>sequel
user I...

Not him but a NieR Automata Sequel was hinted at a couple of months back.

Daily reminder to vote Nier for best narrative and best score and music. Fucking horseshit that it didn't get a GOTY nomination.

it did so well that kamiya publicly said it saved the company

but will it be a direct sequel?

i thought they hinted at an og NieR remake/remaster

What did you mean by this?

Breast: 92cm

Maybe it could be *more* of a direct sequel than before considering how well Automato did. Even though Taro really tends to not do that. I'd still expect it to go in a really unexpected direction. But this time he might bring back more characters. Or not.

I just want to know what happens after ending e

But we already know that.

u don't user
but if u really must there's a trancript around the internet of one of taros writing things that says what happens after ending e
not gonna spoil it and also i might fuk it up cuz don't really remember all of it
gl

Doing so would ruin E though. If it is a direct sequel, he should just spin it off another ending, preferably a wacky one.

I read it. It doesn't show much
2b reboots but not 9s and it's about her trying to fix him.one ending his data gets deleted and she gets depressed and just sits there and the other he reboots and it just ends

>166.8 kg
>H:94cm
have you ever been jealous of a chair user?

Pretty sure true end was that play where 9S wakes up and they get to live happily ever after. There's also a timeline out there that mentions stuff that happens after E.

I think Taro said that he was done with 2B and 9S. They have their ending. He expanded a bit on it in the stageplays.
It would be difficult to keep on extending it. And could be upsetting to many people that love them considering what he tends to do.
He probably didn't expect for Automata to have a sequel so their story was really designed to end for good. But now there's a lot of demand for a sequel.

Guess I missed that one. I was disappointed that they didn't even mention a2

>a2
I hope she's in the sequel too. She seems more at peace now, but still kind of lost probably. It's sad that they couldn't bring back A4.

>I just want to know what happens after ending e
2B and 9S go t-shirt shopping, have lots of tender loving sex, and maybe create a android child (Maybe it's Accord or something). Oh, 500 years later the machine network is back and running again.

>166.8 kg

Worth it?

read the emil weapon

Did you even play the game or just miss that most of Yorha do not have white hair

>implying chubbychasers don't fuck 300lb women already

How many time do you guys think 2B has had "sex" with 9S before the start of the game.

Nah, she likes him too much to just have sex with him like that. Sometimes she fucks the operators to relieve stress though.