Do you guys use your mouse wheel with your index or middle finger?

Do you guys use your mouse wheel with your index or middle finger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ6cbvEpDU
amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Backlit-Programmable-Buttons/dp/B0086UK7IQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510973343&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech g600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Middle

I rest my dick on it and thrust in/out to scroll up and down
I press down with my balls to click the buttons

proof?

This is a blue board

I'm bi so it depends on whether I am doing more left or right clicking.

question. should i get a mouse like that? I want one with buttons on the side

Index. I tried switching to middle but it just doesnt work.

Didn't know using your middle finger was a thing.

I click it for smooth browsing. If we're talking about games I use numbers rather than mouse wheel.
But middle I guess yeah

The Naga is notorious for breaking, and it's awkward to use until you get used to them. That said, when I used to play World of Warcraft I bound ctrl and alt modifiers to them and preferred that method of play mostly from years of playing FFXI in my youth. Wouldn't recommend it for most any other game.

Get this.

I actually use both interchangeably depending on the game or what I'm doing.

I want to use it for photoshop too. is it good for that?

The naga is overpriced as fuck and notorious for breaking but the style of mouse is highly useful if you are playing an MMO / RTS / MoBA / etc. i even find it improves game like TF2 and L4D just being able to quick swap to weapons using the side buttons.

I use index for left click and wheel, middle finger for right click. Using my middle for the wheel, and ring finger for right click would put my pinky and ring finger too far apart to be comfortable.

It's a mouse. It has a lot of buttons. You can bind the buttons to whatever you want. You probably can make the third click different brush sizes or effects or whatever PS supports, I use GIMP myself. The mouse just werks.

which one do you have and how long have you had it.

Middle finger of course, otherwise I couldn't jump while shooting.

God damn I want one of these so bad. Would make playing EVE Online a breeze. I don't wanna drop 50 on another mouse though.

both

index

Macros can be anything. and you can make super long custom ones. IIRC logitech are the only ones with a shift function so you can have 2 functions per button. You can have on mouse profiles but you lose the long macro functionality.
I've never had the software nag me for anything either.

Have one for the left arm I can only use my left hand on games. It's a godsend for me.

can those mouses get you banned from online

The new Naga is a good choice. The old nagas used to break (they end up double-clicking all the time). It's my third one here and I love them, but yeah, you end up changing every 2 years.

It's so useful though, I have all these buttons set up on it for regular windows browsing; previous, next, show desktop, copy, paste, enter, cut, mute, fullscreen, etc. i just go around on Windows on my mouse, good for jerking off too

Index. I position my index finger in such a way that it rests against both LMB and wheel and I can press either of them without having to move my finger.

Middle finger handles RMB and ring finger is a faggot and does nothing.

Maybe if the people running the game are dicks. You can record delay when making the macros though so it is technically you typing and not the mouse. I'd suggest reading the EULA and looking it up first if you do want to macro heavily

>you can set delays

holy shit

Index finger

Only get G600 if you play MMOs. It's fucking heavy. If you play online fps it will kill your accuracy. I have this mouse and used it for almost 2 years and wondered why I am so shit in every online game. I blamed always my connection.
However I bought Deathadder couple of days ago and couldn't be happier - it's so light for your wrists and... I'm top 3 in various shooters (cod...bf1 whatever). I don't care if Razer is a meme but tthis mouse is million miles ahead of G600 when it comes to lightness and controllability.
But of course if you are Arnold Schwarzenegger and have forearms thick as oaks then g600 is probably good for you in fps as well.
Some asshole on Sup Forums mentioned that don't get G600 if you want to play FPS games and I didn't fucking believe it. But it's true.

>Some asshole on Sup Forums mentioned that don't get G600 if you want to play FPS games and I didn't fucking believe it. But it's true.

I justy read that from another thread today. is it really true

I thought they stopped making the g600. It was my go to mouse but have not seen one anywhere for months.

But to add, I really like g600's shape. It's very comfy. And if you only play FFXIV and other ERP games then by all means get it.
The buttons on the side are very sturdy and takes bit of force to use and if you use them explicitly it will create a strain on your wrist. But then again, the buttons are very handy in various places.

Mouse recommendation?
Need something comfortable for a grip and at least 2 buttons on the side (Up to 6 is fine as well.)

do american mice actually have a wheel?

>true
Yeah it is. I could post a photo of both mouses on my desk but I can't be bothered.
But it depends of your hand as well, I have used mouse since I was a child and have wrist issues so lighter mouse is better for me anyway as I have rsi and shit.

I want to use it for photoshop and games like stalker,deus exhr where you have all your weapons on the 1-10 keys.

I never liked taking my hand off wasd for a key that was on the other side, like p or L for example.

Don't ever get Naga Hex. Altough the general shape is kind of okay the buttons are not good, it's impossible to develop muscle memory because the buttons on side are on circle and too far apart.

Index

Like my balls if I don't see that in action.

If you don't play online games it's probably good for you. You will probably have some wrist issues and the buttons take force to press in but they will get more loose in few months though. Try it and see it yourself, it's hard to say because everyone's different in the end.
Just do a compromise - you can have 2 mice on your computer. G600 for work and stuff and if you play some twitch shooters then some other mouse for that.

>Naga Hex
Just searched it, yeah the buttons seem like a chore to press.
Design seems to be what I am looking for.

XD

Posting this sick comeback on Reddit my man

Thanks

Thats not a corsair scimitar, you idiot

at least recommend the one with a half-decent sensor

Middle. Who the hell uses their index finger? What fucking finger would you use for LMB?

is the g600 small or big? very curious about this because the pics make it look small

I think the other Razer which has 12 buttons on the side has exactly same shape as Hex. I was thinking about getting that one but then decided to get G600 in the end.

It's very wide. When you first put your hand on it, it feels like a weird paw shaped thing. But it's very comfy.
And you can use your ring finger to press the button on right side which is cool. It's great in every way except the buttons on side are too heavy to press and the general weight is too heavy for some games.

12 buttons seem like a lot to me, I don't even play MMOs.

You don't need to use them all. In practice the lower 6 buttons are most accessible anyway and for the others you'll need to reach out somewhat.

did you get it on sale

>did you get it on sale
I got it from Amazon and bought it for full price. It's never on sale.

It's really big, takes a while to get used to. I swear by it thought for MMOs. If you plan to get one best hurry up. There is little stock in the EU and UK have none that I can find. What's selling in US is end of stock. Word is it's discontinued with no replacment so far.

what the fuck are you talking about?

are you stupid? can you read?
oh wait youre american so of course you cant

>no third click
disdainforplebs.gif

It's pretty big.

lmao what

any deals on the g600 mouse? black friday is coming up

oh youre a troll
never mind then

>using a banana for size comparison

american education everyone

Do you ask your mommy to wipe your ass too? Why don't you google a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ6cbvEpDU

I am poor

Is there a mouse like the G502 that isn't a fucking rice rocket/impossible to clean and also isn't heavy as shit like the G600? I have a SS Rival but could really use more buttons

All the buttons you will ever need. Anything more is a meme.

index. my middle finger is so fucking long it would be too awkward.

>muh G600 is heavy
You soyboys need to lift.

I prefer mice with only a couple extra large buttons anything more and my giant fat fingers can't hit them precisely enough.
Pic related is my current mouse.

No, you are stupid.

boop

I'd like to get a mouse with side buttons but I've only ever got 2 fingers on my mouse, 3 when I need to use LMB, and it's so ingrained in me that holding it any other way feel unnatural.

Here, I did it for you:
amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Backlit-Programmable-Buttons/dp/B0086UK7IQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510973343&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech g600
That's pretty cheap.

>I've never had the software nag me for anything either.
It phones home to tell Logitech what games you're playing and cannot be stopped within the program, but you can block it at firewall or router with no adverse affects.

that's not a deal ya idiot

It's almost half price you fucking ape.

it's always been around that price don't lie I have camecamelcamel

end it bros

>Exclusively for Prime members
>This item sold by Amazon is reserved for Prime members.

When they first came out they were around £69 in the UK. Then they went down to £29

Pair an MMO mouse with this and it is extremely comfortable and convenient over using a keyboard.

Forgot my picture.

To answer the OP question, I scroll most of the time with my middle finger, but for extended scrolling I might switch to the index.

I, too, have a Naga which I originally got for WoW and the massive numbers of keybinds I needed, but now my biggest use is when browsing the Internet. I've got the entire side panel bound to various keyboard shortcuts to make switching between tabs and otherwise moving through pages easier so I can browse without ever touching the keyboard or moving the mouse unless I actually need to click on something on a page.

holy fuck I just want a mouse with FOUR side buttons like a D-pad or arrow keys. not a fucking entire number keypad or ring of buttons but just 2 fucking more side buttons than standard gayman mouses.

do they even exsist?

middle
but not because it's rest on it the wntire time, i find it less effortful to move my middle finger then my index finger