Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp
i.imgur.com/70rJNEd.png
i.imgur.com/L01nFKf.png
youtube.com/watch?v=asVdYoY1P84
youtube.com/watch?v=FHA3NvfrYG0
youtube.com/watch?v=xN0VIgO3U0k
youtube.com/watch?v=fnQA-1qlgI4
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANCHOR POST

Requesting Mai Natsume as a shrine maiden.

With Azrael confirmed for BBTAG, requesting a parody of the 'HA HA TIME FOR X' meme with Azrael walking out of his cell saying "HA HA TIME TO KILL WAIFUS!"

requesting bimbo lammy lamb

Requesting Shauna from pokemon x and y removing her panties in this exact pose m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp

Please keep her shorts and shoes removed and maybe show her removed shorts in the sofa

Ah shit
I know I said I would, but there's a Vampire Savior tournament on right now and it's pretty damn good. Real sorry.

requesting bimbo hex maniac please

Hey Sigmund Freud is Marielx autistic?

i.imgur.com/70rJNEd.png
i.imgur.com/L01nFKf.png

Big enough?

Hana flashing her tits or being suggestive/lewd seen from a stream video or webcam HUD, or being slutty like one of those old "gamer girls" on a bed with cables controllers and other accessories and games.

not OR but nice work jadf

Requesting a Hokuto no Ken Peatrice. I'm thinking Toki

OH MY GOD user thats amazing do you have a blog?

we had a nice thing going

thanks bae, well done :)

jadf is that you
can you do it without the cock

Are you jadf or have you somehow managed to perfectly clone his style?

>JADF actually drew a girl not from mobage trash
>its just futa

Goddammit jadf

inb4 20 posts begging for art of misha and senrans being fucked by horses

Requesting Peacock from Skullgirls, Hat Kid from Hat in Time, and Elise from Fire Emblem joining the Urban Rangers and saluting like one of the Eds (your choice which of them does which salute).
youtube.com/watch?v=asVdYoY1P84

Nia please. Preferably as one of those fight girls who hold the Round # signs.
Something sexy of topright and bottom left?

He should've done the latter with Pyra

seconding please

Requesting CyberPop Zoe with huge boobs doing tricks at a skate park.

>Sol Badguy's true name is Frederick and he enjoyed listening to Queen

Requesting Sol Badguy's with Freddie Mercury's moustache and hairstyle. Alternatively you can go with Freddie Mercury dressed as Sol Badguy

I'd like a drawing of Cerberus going for a walk (alone or with Gran, and if the latter him holding a leash attached to a collar on her?) in the sea level from Granblue Fantasy. I'd be also okay if you just want to draw her without the idea I have.

Found the fags

i give up
after i get done fappin

>implying senrans fucked by horses is a bad thing

Requesting Air Defense hime laughing maniacally like pic related or something similar.
Holy fuck

Requesting a back view of Ark Royal (middle) from Kancolle with a focus on her nape and showing some of the hair under her bob cut like in the pics on the right.

When will you fuck off?

I like bimbos how can I be a fag

Requesting Haru but instead of having something conveniently covering her exposed tit the whole tit is exposed. Also make her tits slightly bigger

Lisa, Mitsuru, Yukari, Anne and Maya morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Anyone interested in doing this?

Requesting Grea wearing Winter clothes, a maid outfit, or a Japanese school swimsuit though any other swimsuit works.

>user mentioned JADF earlier in the day
>this happens

>I like bimbos how can I be a fag

Dark Hunter is on duty, backup:

I tried ...

This. There really isn't enough and if only he'd do the big M.

Requesting Alice from SMT being stuck in a wall and getting her mouth and/or ass fucked while she's stuck. Make her either look like this was her plan all along or she's really helplessly stuck no inbetween. Bonus if she says "Cum For Me" and everyone cums at the same time.

im surprised you still come here when you make like 1000 dollars on patreon

Requesting Pyra from Xenoblade 2 drawn as Shichika at the end of Katanagatari

(extra bloody and scarred ;D)

maybe he's here because drawing is fun

Requesting huge Commander Mars boobies

>braps
>now piss

At the end of BBCF, Platinum was adopted by Litchi and is now living in Orient Town in Kagutsuchi. Requesting a picture of what you think a 20-ish old Platinum would look like after living in Orient Town for that long.

mkay, its fine. Another time then!

thats a weird way to request Jupiter

Requesting Yuzu dressed up as a Fire Emblem character. Who is up to you but Maybe Shade or Tharja would fit her well.

>jlullaby

Requesting Mettaton doing lewd things to Blookie (like groping him, licking his face, etc) and Blookie either being aroused by it or embarrassed, or both.

Futa or just male would be nice. Remember, gotta add those big bulges, boobs, and butts.

Requesting characters getting infected by the Blancfluff Mogeparasite and turning into to 'Mofuko' version of themselves: youtube.com/watch?v=FHA3NvfrYG0

Your waifu loves you!

A GOOD Back to the Future game? Somebody made a good Back to the Future game... and it was only in Japan? What the fuck is wrong with this fucking world? We get THESE shitty games, but not that one? Well, why would you do that? It's good. I mean, it's not great, but its the best goddamn Back to the Future game I ever played. It's actually a game. Why bury the gem and dig up the turd? Innocent people who have suffered through these fucking fuckheaps. People have developed fuckititis from this shit.

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night sky together, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

Get more than one reference of her and we'll talk

Chihiro taking a pair of scissors and pulling open Poison's shorts and castrating Poison.

here is a character idea
how about a female chacarter who lost an arm, a leg, half of her brain during a civil war when she was young then she joins a military like organization that turned her into a half cyborg
a tall redhair with everyday clothing, a military scarf, robotic arm and legs, a face plate on half of her face and a custom HK G36C
be creative anons

Reminder that the director of Back to the Future had no involvement in the development of the LJN NES game and upon seeing it told fans to not buy it cause it was shit.

Requesting the scene in the middle with Aigis and Labrys.

I feel I'm not allowed to ask for this again, but I kinda was unsatisfied with the delivery with the lack of a face and stuff. I understand if this gets passed up, though.

>397199825
Why can't just write out what the actual request is: Hinata from Rival Schools, on the left, posing like the schoolgirl on the right

user, that's called vore. We know what that is. I'm not drawing that sick filth you loser.

I might but I'd do it reverse with the characters

Watch the animu, bro.
Then you know what it means.

I don't care what it means
I'm not drawing vore

Requesting the image on the right side (from the game "Gods") with Sakura Ogami from Danganronpa. Same pose, clothing style and all but add her a armor-bra too. And more visible face (eyes) under the mask/helmet would be good.

By the way, here some cool music from the game "Gods": youtube.com/watch?v=xN0VIgO3U0k

>allow oc thread

Its shit. Guess I'll wait for the next thread.

Requesting thicc Sherry in her formfitting alt costume.

Can you read you dumb nigger? Did you miss Mariel's request being deleted?

This is not vore.
youtube.com/watch?v=fnQA-1qlgI4

>You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters

Requesting Crash Bandicoot spinning so fast he becomes a giant tornado.

Requesting a cute Popoi being mischievous

that request isn't even pretending to be videogames

Fair enough. Name the vidya then. Because, without the vidya, its an off-topic request and feels more like something you can get out of /tg/: they like that kind of truly original stuff.

>you can't request OCs, but you can request OCs

okay am sorry just had an idea for a vidya character
i'll just go play some warframe ;~;

>Pretty much same thing as above. I got some doodles started to be honest, but still unsure of them. I'll at least try to post a wip by the end of the day.

You don't have to rush, judging by the crop the end result will be worth waiting for.

Requesting Miu Iruma dominated by Kokichi Oma

HAHA! STUPID BITCH!

Girl or boy?

Just ignore them. The OP rules are absolutely meaningless, no one actually follows them, and all that will happens is some bitter autist will spam angry posts at you inbetween spamming requests for girls being gangraped and little boys in speedos.

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue in a threesome, rubbing a dick that's sandwiched between their wet pussies:
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

It's been posted so many times that I'm sure everyone already knows just from the image alone.

English Translation has Popoi has male, but original japanese only used neutral pronouns for Popoi, so...yes.

Boy, I think?

Requesting Charlotte being surprised cause the viewer found her painting her toenails

Requesting something warframe then. Warframe is good games.

Not girl? I want Popoi as girl!

she looks slutty