This urge exist. They can't resist. To buy a shitty game that has Sonic in it !!!

This urge exist. They can't resist. To buy a shitty game that has Sonic in it !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrearitsu/status/930270587590656000
youtube.com/watch?v=DhaCSsdnkoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Denuvo broken yet? I want to mod the game.

toGEther WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO

Still waiting on the crack

crack when?

Spoilers, the final boss is Eggman in a giant robot.

Dammit, I thought it was Bowser.

is eggman playable?

TEN
FUCKING
DAYS

WHERE IS THE CRACK

Time to buy this on Steam, beat it, and then return it on camera.

OC DONUT STEEL is one thing, but why even bother having Tails and Knuckles on the cover, as if they were going to be playable? Cover would have been just fine, or even better, with just the Sonics and Coldsteel.

Remember when Eggman would always get blown the fuck out by the true final boss and people complained about him never being the final boss? I don't mind him being the big bad. I do mind that the Forces final boss is a reskinned Nega Wisp Armor.

I mean I bought it. I wanted to try it. You guys are so overly dramatic.

This game is so shit, they won't even crack it.

or just Coldsteel, so then it'd no longer be a Sonic IP

The final boss is even more lazy considering that Lost World's final boss is a reskinned Nega Wisp Armor as well.

>tfw you haven't played a single sonic
feels good man

Do you think Iizuka has any regrets?

I 100% it today

There is no reward for green number rings or silver moon rings

No stage
No avatar bits
Not even a message

Literally nothing

Everyone assumed that Super Sonic would be the reward, but he's on the disc with no way for the average player to access him yet. Really wish I knew what their plan was.

If they made a ultra version what could sonic team add to make it worthwhile for another 40 dollars?
Ultra sonic forces would be like ultra sun and ultra moon.
Sadly id buy it.

I can't get over how bad the cover art is, it looks like a bad comic from 2004

>Game is over in two hours
>Classic Sonic is shit
>Hero character is shit
>Modern Sonic is incredibly short and only like two of his levels are any good

It is a bad comic from 2004
complete with OC and everything

I'll tell you the plan fucko

>Super was in the game for both Sonics
>Team cant decide on how to make Super Avatar
>all Super forms scrapped because of this
>left on disk cuz fuck you

At least the UI is cool

If infinite was the final boss would we get a good boss fight over the nega wisp 2.0?

Letting mania team go too far

Fuck all of you dumb fags waiting on forces it was a good fucking game and was fun

Try Sonic Mania, you might like it.

I actually want to see a ultra version of this game that shows infinite actually betraying Eggman
Kinda like necrozma

>I'm the tallest of mountains
>I am the roughest of waves
>I'm the toughest of terrors
>I am the darkest of days
>I'm the last one that's standing
>Don't try to stand in my way
>Cause I've been up against better
>Just take a look at my face
>Cause if you're messing with me
>I am a dangerous weapon
>I am the sharpest of blades
>I'll cut you down in a second
>Cause I was born in this pain
>It only hurts if you let it
>So if you think you can take me
>Then you should go and forget it
Who wrote this garbage?

Letting Naka leave

no its not, looks like some garbage made by a graphic design amateur student.

Sung by lead vocals from hoobastank

Not if ]I become another CWC

>Super Classic is no faster than regular Classic and doesn't jump any higher

Fucking hell

Did he die at the end? He kinda just fizzled out and no one gave a shit afterwards.

Likely betrayed by dr Eggman he holds manias phantom ruby couldn't do a necrozma
I actually want to see a stra sonic forces that is more complete

He did the main theme, not Infinite's theme

It's true, 2D Sonic games are so fun and charming that many autists have been lost to their depths.

What is stopping Sonic Team from going open world? Sonic has nothing to lose at this point.

Oh?
I mean ultra sonic forces

Sonic adventure 3
Sonic synergy
Sonic utopia
Pick one

It honestly wasn`t that bad, it IS underwheling for a 25th Anniversary game, and weak in the story, at least compared to the Adventure era, as in, it´s a lot more simplistic.

I didn`t mind the shorter levels, were more fun to replay for me, but some could´ve been longer, I yearned for more, like in the Death Egg with modern Sonic.

The OC levels were alright, and the different wispons give it some replay value, but Green Hill with the OC was a very shitty level.

Classic Sonic is fucked up, not the levels per se but the physics are ass, the nigga gains some wierd ass momentum while he jumps and also doesn´t keep the run momentum properly either, bad but not unplayable.

All in all, if the game had the physics of Mania for 2D Sonic and the ones from Adventure 2 at least in the 2D Sections for classic Sonic it would´ve been a way better game.

I give it a 7 out of 10, I honestly enjoyed it but I am angry by Sonic Team, what the fuck are they thinking? They repeat the same mistakes over and over as if they didn´t test the game.

Camera works, loadings are short, it is far better than 06, don´t be fooled, but it is below Generations, at least the final battle is a lot better IMO even if you do not go super.

Talent, resources, good will.

Budget? Likelihood of horrific failure?

Go play Unleashed and hang out in the hub playgrounds if you want to know what it would be like. It's not great.

1 year development
I want the sonic forces ultra edition like pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon
2 years development at the very least

Pick better examples user, unleashed wasn't particularly spectacular unlike adventure.
It was developed in 1 year not 4.

Adventure wasn't spectacular either. Go replay it.

Unleased Sonic is slippery as fuck. Not as bad as heroes but still.

Playable characters aren't the only ones that go on box art

twitter.com/andrearitsu/status/930270587590656000

I like most of the avatar songs. This one for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=DhaCSsdnkoU
You can tell it was supposed to build up a lot of dramatic tension. Too bad the level is short as fuck and the characters talk over it the whole time. And the plot point is just over in an instant making it feel completely inconsequential like every other big moment in the game

I have on my tablet (Dreamcast) its way better in the level design department too.
Though it still has flaws its subjectively better developed over unleashed

This must be your first boost game or you'd see how shitty it is. Do yourself a favor and play Sonic Unleashed.

They could drop a 50 stage expansion and I would give them a fucking penny. >

>it wasn't developed in a year
>feels as unfinished as sun and moon
>game freak tier laziness oh wait...
>bought the game waiting for the ultra version of sonic forces
This is even worse, why couldn't they lie?

Yeah so would i, im pathetic

>7/10
So this is what Sonic standards have been reduced to.

Agreed. The more shitty playstyles the better!

Better than one boost style, plus knuckles wasn't actually bad it was average im shocked that 3d sonic games have removed tails and knuckles gameplay unlike 3K and mania.

Yep, though the game got 6/10 Realistically i gave it a metacritic avg of 70/100.
It took more time than pokemon sun and moon development.
And unlike pokemon, sonic forces wont be selling 10 miilion.
I want an ultra version of sonic forces to see what a difference a full year makes on this unfinished game.

The faster a character runs, the more level they need to create

Agreed, both scenarios make them look incompetent

Spending just one year shows that they haven't learned anything, but still explains the game's quality and acts as an excuse.

Spending all 4 years shows that even WITH a decent amount of time to develop a game, they still aren't capable. Everyone took it as good news that Sonic Forces was missing Sonic's 25th anniversary because it showed SEGA had learned from their 06 mistakes, but the lackluster game they put out only made the disappointment hit even harder.

>one extreme fan represents all of them or I can't enjoy this game single player because of the fanbase
Love this meme even if the majority of Sonic fans actually ARE shitters.

I mean, I give mania a fucking 10, honestly, it was 9.5 but they fucking fixed the jumping transformation, amazing game.

If you are curious I would give generations a solid 8 because the final battle was a piece of shit, probably the worst final battle in modern era Sonic.

Adventure 2 was a 9 for me when it came out,not as glitchy as 1 but it had a lot of content, game felt huge to me, would be very hard to properly rate it without nostalgia but that game would be like a 7.5, held back by minor shit that on the long run becomes annoying.

That's shit too.

Too bad there's no way for you to play it.

This. Its probably a pain in the ass making levels already. You design it and think its long as fuck only for the player to blast through it in like 3 minutes and making it any longer well just seem repetitive. Sonic's speed is both his strength and greatest weakness

I'd rather wait for this.

Tails is a little bit gay for Sonic but it can never be reciprocated because Sonic is asexual but it's okay because Tails is just young and confused anyway so he'll grow out of it

Most of the flaws of adventure were industry round, camera, graphics, lighting, heck dreamcast cpu with a co processor was doing all the textures shading and the level design.
This was back in 1998 folks
Pre rendered textures in ff7 and dynamic lighting in oot was the industry.
Agreed, the problem with this game is that it has no narrative pacing one minute sonic is dead the next mission hes alive but being tortured (bad show, you don't trivialize torture) by Eggman (wouldn't he just kill sonic? )

The dreamcast could handle more in level design what the hell happened?

>but they fucking fixed the jumping transformation
What? What did they do?

I hope SEGA brings the Adventure era back.

im just happy i could use my custom character trepe rewang

AFAIK they assigned a button to transform into Superforms in a patch, haven´t played it after the patch, but I think you won`t go super anymore by just jumping or double jumping or whatever.

Because you love 10 hours of treasure hunting and 10 hours of shooting and 10 minutes of sonic right?

A designated "Super Form" button. You can collect 50 rings with all Chaos Emeralds in hand, and still avoid turning into Super Sonic.

I have an idea.

Holy shit, that's all I ever wanted! I fucking hate super forms but I love the sexy new air spin-dash. I'm gonna go play Mania again.

This is actually really cool but if every Zone is designed like that, that's a lot of work. It could definitely work for the first zone though.

Yes actually.

>>Team cant decide on how to make Super Avatar
Flicky army

I think most people just want the Sonic portions of the Adventure games when they say they want the Adventure formula again.

Of course, getting that through to Sonic Team will be a miracle. They think a Sonic only game would be too short (which is laughable considering how short Forces is), that's why they constantly hamfist other playstyles in the games.

Is it really that bad? I watched a stream of it and it looked pretty similar to generations and I loved generations. I also autistically like to customize so I was also excited about making a character.

It's a worse Generations, and people didn't wait 6 years (4 since Lost World) for an inferior game on better hardware.

I love Utopia but that mouth/face reminds me way too much of Ken Penders

Do you think Sonic Mania was created because SEGA knew that Sonic Wars/Forces was going to be a sinking ship, and needed something to save face?

I think after Boom, they just really needed a good PR push, and allowing fans to develop a game for them was a great way to do so.

I want tails stages and knuckles playable
Rework amy rose into a brawler and use shadow as a hard mode,
At least we will get a story that gives us a beginning, rising action, climax, falling action and ending. Plus more narrative gravitas unlike forces sonic is dead after a stage, then next stage hes allive and being tortured.
Plus chemical plant to death egg
It took tails a kart level to find the location of the ARK, a pyramid level to find Eggman HQ, a sonic level to find the shuttle a knuckles stage to find the key then 2 boss fights now on to the ark.
You know ACTUALLY TELL A COMPELLING NARRATIVE

To be fair, they're right. A Sonic-only game would be short. Generations was also a really short game that they padded by making the shitty missions mandatory. And Mania is also pretty short. Forces is short despite not being Sonic-only, but the Avatar can move much, much faster than the SA2 mechs or the Unleashed werehog. Personally, I'd rather have a short game than mechs, treasure-hunting, or werehog.

Beta 06 has this. Utopia could do this better.

Soe and soa saw the writing on the wall

>genuinely love the edgy shit and cheesy music that 3D sonic is known for
>get legitimately excited for this game
>it ends up being obviously rushed and unfinished on a sonic 06 level
>what gameplay there is happens to be mediocre at best
>even infinite, the really dumb thing that I was excited for ends up having almost no backstory or character and may as well not exist

what a shame
at least mania ended up being one of the greatest games I've ever played and almost makes up for it

Treasure hunting was a need to make open spaces because of sonic, no one thought that sonic stages would become garbage after adventure.
Mechs was Eggman shtick but tails is much more brave even when sonic is presumed dead.
Mech levels was popular because of gamma (whom dies)
Knuckles nedds to go back to 3k levels with verticality and tails should be more like adventure 1.
All the extra fluff was because they thought that sonic was going toi fast and needed a slower playstyle. Amy rose really nedds a new playstyle or ape sonic advance. This was designed on the dreamcast...

Amy should play like she did in Adventure, or some a slower Sonic with better platforming, but faster than Tails or Knuckles.

Adventure 1 was pretty slow, but more puzzle platforming. Amy rose is actually my favorite sonic character second to shadow then knuckles then tails.