Does /V? like being labelled as a "gamer"?

Does /V? like being labelled as a "gamer"?
youtube.com/watch?v=DUoUHwRRsZw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fus roh dah!!!

i don't
worst is when sony's mouthpiece is saying "we, the games, for the gamers, present to you gamers, the game for gamers, us gamers huh"

>calling yourself a gamer
You already outed yourself as a normalfag who tries to be LE QUIRKY AND UNIQUE when in reality, you're trying to impress Chad or Stacy.

No, it's autistic as fuck

>pepe
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums has always hated the term as a self description since the beginning
The capital V was too much of a giveaway, 2/10.

Why are people so against "Video Game Player" or just "Player"?

You play video games, so you're a video game player.

Hell most games say "Player 1 or 2" in them

dumb frogposter

i recognize le funny frog, good pic op

someone report this for copyright infringement for that ripped off skyrim music at the beginning

>Video game player
Too long and gay
>Player
Too vague and gay

>/V
>one slash
>capital v
>baiting this hard
2/10 see me after class

>>Video game player
>Too long and gay

You're too long and gay

A player is someone who toys with women or plays them.

noun
a person taking part in a sport or game.

No it's myopic. I have other interests.

>sony's mouthpiece

You'll like this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA

i am a gamer

Don't mind it I guess. I play games avidly and that's all the term means to most. It can get really damn weird when people without identity derive it from being a "gamer" though.

no. I don't like labels in general. I'm not somehow part of a special club by virtue of playing games. I'm just a guy who likes to play them. That doesn't make me a fucking "gamer" and that doesn't make me someone's fucking buddy by virtue of liking the same thing. I hate the hive mentality when applied to literally anything.

i've always thought it sounded weird ever since my dad started saying it years ago. always telling me that i'm "gaming" and a "gamer." i always just thought of myself as liking computer games. when i hear the words "gamer" and "gaming" i always think of gambling. like poker machines.

and anyone that calls themself a gamer and posts image macros of master chief and bum creed man reading "i'm a gamer and i died but i have teh extra life so it ok ecks-dee" should be gassed en masse.

Your dad's taking a slight interest in your hobbies.
Cherish him while you can.

guy at my work wears a EVGA thing for his badge, was gonna ask him what he plays on PC, but he referred to himself as a "gamer" so I decided to never ask.